Seven stages to reach the meanings, concept and the voice and point of view of the Author.
The prominent epithet of Grand Qur’ān is:ٱلنُّورَ; the White Light; Source of Enlightenment; the guarantor and Sustainer of truly living Life (refer 8:24). Though a fairly good access to the thought of the Author of Arabic non-fiction discourse is attained by applying Triplet Theory of Translation that matches the translation of protein encoding genes in Human genome, the Insight - enlightenment will come when we absorb all the colours of light refracted by the: ٱلنُّورَ; Grand Qur’ān, Like the Triplet Theory of Decoding text of Qur’ān, we in fact decode the World in wavelengths of red, green, and blue. In order to retrieve maximum communicative value of Qur’ān, the Corpus need by analysed in seven layers as follows:
1. Visually recognizing the parts of speech, particles, noun and verb. Determining superficial - exoteric meaning of individual words. It will be like absorbing the first colour of light, red (wavelength 620-750 nm). It will excite the reader as is the psychology of this colour. It will awaken the passion to move forward. And like the colour which is the most evident after golden yellow, different words are clearer in structure for recognition.
2. Analysis of words; what is the concept embedded in its Root (actually seed) the source of origin. What is the type of word? What concept - idea it transmits to the brain? Find intrinsic and relational meanings. Semantic field it relates to. This is the second layer of meaning and connotation. Knowing it is like absorbing the Orange colour (wavelength 590 - 620). It is a source of joy, excitement, creativity, attraction and motivation for success.
3. Recognize the compounds - phrases and make them a unit. And understand its meaning as distinct entity. It will become the third layer of understanding the meaning and concept. Like the most prominent colour yellow (wavelength 570 - 590 nm) in light spectrum, Arabic compounds are the most prominent in the text for visual recognition. It is the colour of the universe. It represents Islam. It is the colour of creativity, high energy and hope. Seeing it creates a feeling of happiness in man (refer verse 2:69). Seeing it, the human brain releases a chemical called "seratonin". Releases more and is recognized as the brain's happiest chemical.
How deeply and subtly this colour resembles Islam is easy to understand from its negative side. It is also the colour of deception and cowardice and in Islamic society those who have these "characteristics" are called Impostor Believers ), a term that applies only those live among the Believers.
4. Determining the role of words (syntax). It will form a layer of meaning more than a combination of individual meanings of words. This destination is like absorbing the green colour of light. According to modern research, this colour enhances the ability to read and understand writing. It can evoke powerful emotions. It is the colour of nature that forces us to think about development. It creates a sense of abundance and freshness. It is associated with peace, comfort and security. Even if we understand writing, it will increase our ability to understand and give us the passion and desire to go deeper.
5. Once the role has been determined, to find out if all of them are related to each other. If not, then to understand that something has been deleted. And to determine and define it. The colour blue is absorbed by the green cyan. It is the colour of calm psyche. It is a symbol of relief, especially the bright turquoise. He does not like to depend on others. And it creates a passion for intellectual fulfilment. And this passion for the book arouses the desire to listen to the voice of its author and get closer to the point of view.
6. Explaining the sentence in terms of structure and meaning because both add another level to the meaning and concept. By analyzing this, one understands the meaning with great depth and breadth. It represents both the blue sky and the sea. It gives the mind a sense of security, peace, tranquillity, contentment, seriousness and orderliness. It gives confidence. Broadness of thought, loyalty, stability, sincerity, wisdom, intelligence and thinking are associated with it. This colour can create a feeling of liking grief and loneliness more.
And loneliness for thinking and avoiding crowds is the first requirement (Reference 34:46). And those who think feel less hunger. Fruits of this colour are probably only two or three. It is the least appetizing.
7. Determining the elements of rhetoric. This is the seventh and last layer of meaning and concept which gathers together with the first six and brings it closer to the author's point of view / conscience / intention. It is as if the seventh colour has succeeded in absorbing the violet. It will give a high look of self-confidence. It is mainly related to knowing the nobility, selflessness and mystery. With regard to the psychology of colours, it promotes harmony and balance in the mind and emotions and thus leads to mental balance, stability and peace of mind. It acts as a link between thought and activity and the visible and invisible world.