• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce: "It has been communicated to me that a party belonging to the species Jinn attentively listened:
• Thereby, after attentively listening they went back to their people and said: " Indeed We have listened Qur'aan; it is uniquely remarkable effective compilation; [72:01]
• It guides to the absolute fact and the Right Way that keeps leading safely and straight to the destination of peace and tranquility; thereby we have heartily accepted-believed in it;
• And in compliance to its injunctions we will never associate any one with our Sustainer Lord. [72:02]
• And certainly the Sustainer Lord of us has always maintained the Uniqueness-the Isolation-the Oneness that He has neither adopted a companion nor a son.. [72:03]
• And it is a fact that the stupid/fools amongst us used to say things in this regard about Allah the Exalted, going far away from truth. [72:04]
• And that indeed we positively consider that never should the human beings and the Jinn species say about Allah blatantly. [72:05]
• And it is a fact that there have been men amongst Human species who have been seeking [in their thought and perception] refuge with the men from Jinn species whereat they increased them absorbed and veiled in stupidity. [72:06]
• And indeed they/men amongst Human hypothetically thought as you people thought that Allah will never revive/resurrect a single one. [72:07]
• And that we have touched/went into the Sky and we found that it is filled with strong guards and fireballs.[72:08]
• And that indeed we used [as you know] to sit in the Sky in some of its sitting places for the purpose of listening.
• But now [We have come to know by listening Qur'aan] if anyone endeavors to listen he will find for himself a fireball awaiting him. [72:09]
• And indeed the moment we have listened the Guide - Guidance (Grand Qur'aan), we have accepted/believed in it.
• Therefore, whoever believes in his Sustainer Lord thereat he fears not any reduction and nor veiling under burden/stupidity. [72:13]
• And it is a fact that amongst us are the Muslims and amongst us are deliberate imbalanced unjust.
• For reason/in consequence whoever wholeheartedly accepted [Grand Qur'aan] thereat they are the people who have sought and endeavored for the Right Path. [72:14]
• And as for the deliberate imbalanced unjust are concerned in consequence they are the collected scorching matter for the Hell-Prison". [72:15]
• [and that it has been communicated to me that] "And if they had consciously maintained themselves steadfast upon the Path/System [prescribed for them by Iebra'heim and Iesma'eile] indeed We would have given them to drink the drinkable water in abundance, [72:16]
• So that We may subject them to a test by that abundance of drinkable water.
• And whoever abstains from the Admonition/Book of his Sustainer Lord, he will make him enter into severely felt infliction. [72:17]
وَأَنَّ ٱلْمَسَٟجِدَ لِلَّهِ
فَلَا تَدْعُوا۟ مَعَ ٱللَّهِ أَحَدٙا
• And indeed the Mosques are for Allah the Exalted;
• Therefore, you people should not call/invoke anyone along with Allah the Exalted." [72:18]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "I do not hold for you people any power-control for averting adversity damage. Nor I hold force putting you people on beneficial path."[72:21]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "Indeed I do know that not anyone can ever protect me against Allah the Exalted
• And never ever I can find any refuge apart from Him the Exalted". [72:22]
إِلَّا بَلََٟغٙا مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ وَرِسَٟلَٟتِهِۦۚ
وَمَن يَعْصِ ٱللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُۥ
فَإِنَّ لَهُۥ نَارَ جَهَنَّـمَ
خَٟلِدِينَ فِيـهَآ أَبَدٙا
• [and nor to force you to put on beneficial path] Except to convey and pass on [the Book] from Allah and His [gradually communicated] Messages"
• And whosoever refuses to accept the words of Allah and His Messenger [recited from Qur'aan],
• in consequence indeed for him is certainly the Hell-Prison.
• They will reside therein perpetually. [72:23]
• [leave them conjecturing] Until such time when they would have seen what is being promised to them
• thereat, for reason, soon they will know who is weaker to have helpers and fewer in number [of followers].[72:24]
قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِىٓ أَقَرِيبٚ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ
أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُۥ رَبِّـىٓ أَمَدٙا
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "I do not have any information to predict whether that is in the just near future which is promised to you people,
• Or that my Sustainer Lord is rendering for it a distant interval of time. [72:25]
• Except from amongst the Messengers whom He at His own has approved and appreciated,
• Thereat, having revealed, He makes to march before him and behind him as alert guard, [72:27]
• So that He may make it known/evident that indeed they have passed on the Messages of their Sustainer Lord. And He has encompassed that which is with them.
• And He the Exalted has caused each and all material things accounted for quantitatively-in numbers. [72:28]