• He Who has the the Dominion - Worlds - All that exists under His Authority and Command has made it vividly apparent that He the Exalted is the Omnipresent, the Perpetual, the Absolute—
• And He the Exalted is eternally the Causality Determiner upon entire physical realm. [67:01]
ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ ٱلْمَوْتَ وَٱلْحَـيَوٰةَ
لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُـمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلٙاۚ
وَهُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْغَفُورُ
• The Omnipresent, the Perpetual, the Absolute is the One Who created the matter and the life—
• The purpose and consideration on the back of this creative activity was that He the Exalted might expose by subjecting to a test as to who amongst you people is more appropriate-balanced-beautiful-moderate with regard to conduct, behaviour and actions.
• And He the Exalted is the All Pervasive Dominant, the Oft-Forgiving. [67:02]
• He is the One who created seven Skies in harmony/adjoining one above another.
• You will not see any incongruity/lack of proportion/rift in the creations of Ar'Reh'maan the Exalted,
• For reason to verify, you focus the vision, can you see any sort of flaw? [67:03]
• And We have indeed decorated the lowest Sky of Earth with Comets—
• And We have rendered those a source of hurling for the Shai'teen [Evil Ones amongst Jinn who come there to listen something]
• And We have prepared for them the punishment of the scorching heat. [67:05]
• They replied to the Warders, "No, the fact is opposite—
• Indeed Warner had come to us—
• Then/in response [to his telling the Aa'ya'at] we publicly contradicted and we said, "Allah has sent nothing of the sort, actually you are but in great delusion." [67:09]
• Listen it; They further said: "Had we the habit of listening or applying intellect-reasoning:
• We would not have been in the company of residents of scorching Hell-Prison." [67:10]
• Thus they consciously confessed the guilt of their sin; resultantly condemnation is for the residents of the scorching Hell-Prison. [67:11]
إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّـهُـم بِٱلْغَيْبِ
لَـهُـم مَّغْفِـرَةٚ وَأَجْرٚ كَبِيـرٚ
• Indeed those people who remain careful/mindful/afraid of their Sustainer Lord without being in their sight—
• Forgiveness and magnificent reward is guaranteed for them. [67:12] [Read also 21:49;35:18;36:11]
وَأَسِرُّوا۟ قَوْلَـكُـمْ أَوِ ٱجْهَرُوا۟ بِهِۦٓۖ
إِنَّهُۥ عَلِيـمُۢ بِذَاتِ ٱلصُّدُورِ
• And whether you people cause your oral utterances as whispers or you proclaim it openly—
• [it is one and the same] Indeed He is absolutely aware of what is possessed inside the chests. [67:13]
• He is the One Who has made for you people the Earth manageable/subservient/suited/cultivable;
• Therefore, traverse through its tracts and eat from the Sustenance produced by Him the Exalted.
• And Resurrection-evidently spread reappearance is towards Him the Exalted. [67:15]
• Or have you people felt secured/protected from the One Who is in the Sky that He may send upon you people molten rocks [as was sent upon nation of Luet alai'his'slaam].
• Resultantly you people will soon know how was My warning. [67:17]
وَلَقَدْ كَذَّبَ ٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِـهِـمْ
فَكَـيْفَ كَانَ نكِيـرِ
• And the people who were before their times had contradicted.
• In consequence how was My requital? [67:18]
• Is it that they have not seen towards the birds above them in rows, wings outstretching and folding.
• No one holds them except Ar'Reh'maan the Exalted.
• Indeed He the Exalted is watchful for each and everything. [67:19]
• Or [if you people have felt secured/protected] who is this one who is for you the force that will help you apart from Ar'Reh'maan the Exalted?
• In fact the Non-Believers are but in deception/self-delusion. [67:20]
• Or who is this one that will provide you sustenance if He/Ar'Reh'maan held back His sustenance?
• Nay, there is none, but the fact is they persisted/kept rising in brimming out of bounds in defiance and running away aversively.. [67:21]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "He the Exalted is the One Who created you people;
• Moreover, He the Exalted have rendered for you people the listening - acoustic faculty; and the observing - optical faculty; and of Processing-Integrating-Perceiving: Baking establishment: the Brains.
• Very little gratitude you people express.. [67:23] [let us say الحمدلله]
قُلْ هُوَ ٱلَّذِى ذَرَأَكُمْ فِـى ٱلۡأَرْضِ
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, He the Exalted is the One Who has multiplied - made you people numerous in the Earth—
• And you people will be gathered-resurrected for accountability by Him the Exalted." [67:24]
وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا ٱلْوَعْدُ
إِن كُنتُـمْ صَٟدِقِيـنَ
• And they say: "Tell us the data, time, period when this promise of Last Day will be fulfilled?
• Tell us if you people were truthful in asserting resurrection?" [67:25]
قُلْ إِنَّمَا ٱلْعِلْمُ عِنْدَ ٱللَّهِ
وَإِنَّمَآ أَنَا۟ نَذِيرٚ مُّبِيـنٚ
• You the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "It is a certain fact that the knowledge about the fixed time of that moment is ONLY with Allah the Exalted,
• And I am for you people only the Distinctly Manifest Warner/Revivalist/Admonisher" [67:26]
• Thereat/for reason when they would have seen that approaching, the faces of those who persistently refused to accept/believe will be distressed.
• And it was said, "This is the one which you people deliberately used to [mockingly] ask for [hastening it]."[67:27]
• You the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "Have you given it a thought that if Allah the Exalted kills me and those who are with me or He showered mercy upon us—
• Thereat who will rescue/protect the Non-Believers from the painful punishment?" [67:28]
• You the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "He/Allah is Ar'Reh'maan, we have believed in Him, and upon Him we trust consciously placing all our affairs for disposal.
• Resultantly soon shall you people know who is the one who is in manifest heedless wandering." [67:29]
• You the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "Have you seen/given it a thought that if the water of you people becomes sunken beneath, thereat who will bring to you the water of springs. [67:30]