• O, you the Elevated and Chosen One [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]—
• Inform about the procedural code of Divorce: "When you people, the respective husbands pronounce the determined decision of suspension of matrimonial relation to break marriage-tier—evoking Nikah with your such wives with whom you had maintained intimate matrimonial relations—
• Thereat, disassociate your wives for their respective intervening time-interval [which is known to the respective husband; and this pronouncement will publicly suspend the peculiar right/permission granted by Nikah]
• And you the husbands count down, at your own, the intervening time period. [there is no intervening period which husbands need to count for such wives whom divorce is given without having intimate association-sexual intercourse and she can honourably be seen off instantly to her parent's house or to the one/place where she was before marriage a maid-servant-33:49]
• [divorce and counting intervening period is a serious matter] And you people, the divorcing husbands, incline yourselves to remain cautious, heedful, afraid of Allah, the Sustainer Lord of you people.
• You must not expel/apart the divorcee wives [during the intervening time-period] from THEIR homes, and nor they should depart;
• Except that they indulge in manifest immoderate behaviour.
• These are the limits-restraints-demarcations prescribed by Allah the Exalted.
• And whoever consciously and purposely transgresses the limits set by Allah, thereat/for reason he has indeed done evil to his own self".
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] have no idea that perhaps Allah causes to emerge some new affair/matter, after this divorce for appointed term. [65:01]
• Consequently when they have crossed over—accomplished their respective appointed duration:
• Thereat you husbands cause uniting them in your fold in accordance with known norms of society—
• Or you apart them respectfully, in accordance with known norms of society.
• And you make it [remarriage/reunion or separation] witnessed by two persons of just minded repute from amongst you.
• And you people establish the testimony for Allah the Exalted.
• With this course/conduct/attitude is advised the one amongst you people who has been believing in Allah the Exalted and the Last Day.
• And whoever keeps himself cautious, heedful and mindful avoiding unrestrained conduct for reverence and fear of Allah the Exalted—
• He will make for him a way out. [65:02]
• And He the Exalted would like to provide worldly sustenance to him from a source about which he has no idea-thought.
• And should someone transform to exclusively place reliance upon Allah the Exalted, thereat, He the Exalted alone is sufficient for calculations-equations for him.
• Indeed, Allah the Exalted is the accomplisher-takes his affair to logical conclusion.
• Allah the Exalted has determined-appointed for each and all things a measure-relativity-causality. [65:03]
• Take note about those Wives of you people who have lost expectation of menstruation: if you felt double minded unsure about their state, thereby, the intervening period of their restraint is three months instead of three menstrual cycles [prescribed in 2:228] in between pronouncement of suspension of Matrimonial Bond and Culmination-Separation-Untying the Matrimonial Bond/Nikah.
• And so is the duration of three months for those Wives who have not yet menstruated immediately before pronouncement of suspension of Matrimonial Bond [otherwise it can much shorten the period of three menstrual cycles-one happening immediately after pronouncement of suspension of Matrimonial Bond-this also takes care of those Wives with removed uterus]
• Take further note that the duration for those alienated wives by pronouncement of suspension of Matrimonial Bond by the husband, who are pregnant, shall be till such time that they might deliver their Pregnancy.
• Remember that should someone exercise caution, heedfulness and remain mindful avoiding unrestrained conduct in reverence and fear of Allah the Exalted, He the Exalted will make for him an element of ease in his affair. [65:04]
ذَٟلِكَ أَمْـرُ ٱللَّهِ أَنزَلَهُۥٓ إِلَيْكُـمْۚ
وَمَن يَتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ
يُكَفِّرْ عَنْهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِۦ
وَيُعْظِمْ لَهُۥٓ أَجْرٙا
• This is the Command of Allah which He has decreed/sent upon you people.
• And whoever consciously keeps himself cautious, heedful and mindful avoiding unrestrained conduct for reverence and fear of Allah,
• He will delete/remove/hide from him his misdoings.
• And He will strengthen the reward for him. [5:05]
• You cause them/the divorced wives during the intervening time-period of restraint between pronouncement of Divorce and Untying the Fold of Nikah to stay at places where you dwell yourself out of your means;
• And you should not consciously and purposely make yourselves active in financially and mentally harming them with the objective that you may make them distressed and suppressed.
• And if they are in the state of pregnancy thereat you spend upon them until they deliver their pregnancy;
• whereat if they milked the offspring for you then in response pay their settled obligations;
• and resolve the matters mutually amongst yourselves in accordance with the known traditions.
• And if you have mutually felt uneasiness thereat in that case cause another woman suckle the child for him [father]. [65:06]
• Let spend the one with ample means according to his means,
• And for whom his sustenance is limited one then let him spend according to that which Allah has given him.
• Allah does not impose/burden/responsibility/demand/duty upon a person except according to her given capacity/scope/capability/strength/practicability/access/approach/tolerance.
• Allah will keep creating easiness after hardship. [65:07]
• And there were many habitats who disobediently went away from the Command of their Sustainer Lord and His Messengers,
• Thereat Our Majesty took them to account, nabbing accountability;
• And We punished them with a terrible unfamiliar affliction. [65:08]
• Consequently it tasted the evil result of their affair; and the end result of their affair was total loss. [65:09]
أَعَدَّ ٱللَّهُ لَـهُـمْ عَذَابٙا شَدِيدٙاۖ
فَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ يَٟٓـأُو۟لِـى ٱلۡأَلْبَٟبِ
قَدْ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ إِلَيْكُـمْ ذِكْرٙا
• Allah the Exalted has prepared for them a severe torment—
• For this reason/therefore you people consciously make yourselves mindful, heedful and cautious of Allah avoiding unrestrained conduct, O you the men of wisdom—
• Who have since believed/accepted;
• Allah has indeed since sent to you people Admonition/Grand Qur'aan, [65:10]
• The Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] recites upon/for you the Aa'ya'at: Unitary verbal passages of Allah the Exalted word by word/syllable by syllable, which make every point distinct/isolated/vivid/demarcated/crystal clear for comprehension/retention in memory,
• So that he/it may move those people who have believed and conducted righteously—
• Out of the depths of darkness into the visible light
• And whoever consciously inclines to believe in Allah and conducts righteously
• He will enter him into gardens with streams of water flowing beneath/side by—
• Wherein they shall reside perpetually.
• Indeed Allah the Exalted has arranged a decently proportioned sustenance for him. [65:11]
• Allah the Exalted is the One Who has created Seven Skies [in successive layers/firmaments] and in the Earth like of those [seven layers]
• The Command makes itself descend between them—
• So that you may know—
• That Allah the Exalted has indeed eternally infinite power over each and every thing.
• and that indeed Allah has encompassed/encircled each and every thing with absolute knowledge [of all aspects, visible and infolded/secreted]. [65:12]