• Whatever exists in the skies and whatever exists in the Earth carries out all effort exclusively for Allah the Exalted.
• For Him is the dominion/Sovereignty and for Him is eternally and exclusively the Infinite Glory and the Praise.
• And He the Exalted is eternally the Causality Determiner upon entire physical realm. [64:01]
هُوَ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُـمْ
فَمِنكُـمْ كَافِرٚ وَمِنكُـم
وَٱللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيـرٌ
• He the Exalted is the One Who has created you people;
• For reason of enjoying real free will, a rejecter - disbeliever is there amongst you and a believer in the Creator, without being in sight, is there amongst you.
• And Allah the Exalted is ever watching the acts you people perform. [64:02]
خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَٟوَٟتِ وَٱلۡأَرْضَ بِٱلْحَقِّ
وَصَوَّرَكُمْ فَأَحْسَنَ صُوَرَكُمْۖ
• He the Exalted has created the Skies and the Earth; conditioning them scientifically: infallible governing rules for a determined purpose and time;
• And shaped the figures of you people; thereat, realize while shaping of figures of you people He the Exalted obliged you with beautiful graphics and appearances.
• Be cognizant of the doctrine that the finality of issues is the exclusive prerogative of Him the Exalted. [64:03]
يَعْلَمُ مَا فِـى ٱلسَّمَٟوَٟتِ وَٱلۡأَرْضِ
وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تُسِـرُّونَ وَمَا تُعْلِنُونَۚ
وَٱللَّهُ عَلِيـمُۢ بِذَاتِ ٱلصُّدُورِ
• He the Exalted fully knows all that which exists in the Skies and the Earth;
• And He the Exalted fully knows what you people conceal and withhold in your chests and about that which you reveal, say openly, project.
• Remain cognizant that Allah the Exalted has the complete knowledge of that what is held in the chests. [64:04]
• Have not yet reached to you people the news of those who had persistently refused to accept/believe in aforetimes,
• Thereat the tasted the evil result of their affair;
• And for them is [in wait] severe/grave punishment. [64:05]
• This happened certainly because of the reason that their Messengers used to come to them with the distinct unprecedented demonstrative signs/Aa'ya'at whereupon in response they said,
• "Would human beings [like us] guide us?"
• Consequently they refused to accept/believe and they turned away.
• And Allah has always kept Himself absolutely Independent not to care about them.
• And Allah is eternally the Absolutely Independent, eternally the focus of Glory and Praise. [64:06]
• It has been thought and publicly opined by those who have refused to accept/believe that they will never be revived to life/resurrected.
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "No, that thought is false, I swear by my Sustainer Lord,
• It is a certain fact that you people will definitely be revived to life/resurrected, afterwards certainly you people will definitely be informed about that which you people had done.
• And this has always been an easy matter for Allah the Exalted". [64:07]
فَـَٔامِنُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِۦ
وَٱلنّورِ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَنزَلْنَاۚ
وَٱللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيـرٚ
• For reason/therefore you people consciously incline yourselves to believe in Allah the Exalted and the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] of Him
• And believe in the Life-Sustaining Light: Grand Qur'aan, We have descended it.
• And Allah the Exalted is informed/aware of all what acts you are doing. [64:08]
• The Day He will collect you people for the Day of the Gathering,
• That is the Day of the exposition of mutual deceits.
• And whoever consciously inclines to believe in Allah the Exalted and conducts righteously;
• He will delete/remove/hide from him his misdoings.
• And He will enter him into gardens with streams of water flowing beneath/side by. They shall reside therein perpetually,
• This [approval and appreciation of Allah] is the greatest/grand achievement/success. [64:09]
• Know about those who deliberately refused to accept and publicly contradicted Our Aa'ya'at: Verbal passages of revealed book: Grand Qur'aan:
• They are the people who will be the residents-companions of the Hell-Prison.
• They will be the permanent residents therein.
• Beware; it is an evil abode/destination to land in. [64:10]
• No untoward incidence happened [in the Earth and to you] except with the prior approval of Allah the Exalted.
• And whoever consciously believes in Allah He guides his heart,
• And Allah is eternally the Knower of each and everything. [64:11]
• And you people are directed to willingly and affectionately accept the word of Allah the Exalted; and willingly and affectionately accept the word of the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] [recited from/written in the Grand Qur'aan].
• However, in case you people turned away from the word of Allah the Exalted and the Messenger: Then be informed: The explicit transcription and deliverance of the Word: Qur'aan is the only responsibility entrusted upon the Messenger of Our Majesty. [64:12]
• Allah the Exalted is all alone the living Iela'aha: Sovereign Sustainer Lord; None at all in miscellany of iela'aha: deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshipped is alive or organizes, administers or sustains others except He the Solitary Sustainer Lord, the Absolute.
• And the believers should keep their trust and hopeful reliance upon Allah the Exalted. [64:13]
• O those people/you, who self proclaim to have accepted-become believers, listen;
• It is a fact that some enemy like, dissatisfied of affiliation, for you are present even within your wives and within your progeny.
• Therefore, you people be mindful of them.
• Having identified them, if you people overlook, and forbear, and forgive,
• Thereby, if you do this, then know it Allah the Exalted is indeed Oft-forgiving-overlooking faults, the Merciful. [64:14]
• Indeed your worldly wealth/movable and immovable assets and your progeny is like a source/object/ crucible of check/test for purity/sincerity,
• And that [on qualifying the test and found sincere void of impurities] with Allah is the greatest reward. [64:15]
فَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ مَا ٱسْتَطَعْتُـمْ
وَأَنْفِقُوا۟ خَيْـرٙا لِّأَنْفُسِكُـمْۗ
وَمَن يُوقَ شُحَّ نَفْسِهِۦ
فَأُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ هُـمُ ٱلْمُفْلِحُونَ
• Therefore, you people consciously remain mindful, heedful and cautiously avoid unrestrained conduct to whatever extent you individually could have enabled yourselves, in reverence and fear of Allah the Exalted.
• And listen comprehensibly; and affectionately and wholeheartedly accept the word of Allah the Exalted and His Messenger [conveyed through Qur'aan].
• And heartily spend for the welfare of others giving things of better import; considering it beneficial for your own selves.
• And he who remained safe of covetousness-selfishness of his inner Self:
• Such people are truly the endeavourer for perpetual success/fruitfulness. [64:16]
إِن تُقْرِضُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ قَرْضٙا حَسَنٙا
وَٱللَّهُ شَكُورٌ حَلِيـمٌ
• If you people gift to Allah the Exalted a goodwill shearing from wealth: financially help people only for seeking approval and appreciation of Him the Exalted;
• He the Exalted would increase and inflate it for you.
• And He the Exalted would forgive granting protection for you people.
• Be aware; Allah the Exalted is the Recognizer, the Acknowledger and the Most Appreciative; the Most Forbearing; imperturbably over looking/forgiving. [64:17]
عَالِمُ ٱلْغَيْبِ وَٱلشَّهَٟدَةِ
• He is the Knower of what is invisible/non perceivable and visible/perceivable for the creatures;
• He is Pervasively dominant and the Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realm, visible and invisible. [64:18]