• Indeed Allah has listened the statement of the woman who was presenting, before you the Messenger[Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam], her views/arguments in support of her stance in the matter of her husband,
• And she was consciously and purposely exposing her grievances directing towards Allah.
• And Allah was listening the arguments being exchanged in the dialogue of both of you,
• Indeed Allah is eternally the Hearer [of what is said, at whatever frequency] and is of Vision [everything/act is in His focus]. [58:01]
• Those amongst you who alienate themselves from their wives by orally declaring them as their mothers should know that they are not their non-biological mothers
• Since factually their mothers are only those who had given them the birth.
• And indeed what they say is certainly unrecognized and obnoxious in the oral utterance and an evident falsity contrary to fact
• And indeed Allah is certainly ever pardoning/remitting and forgiving. [58:02]
• Take note those who consciously make themselves alienate to avoid matrimonial relation with their wives by orally declaring and sanctifying them as their mothers and thereafter they retract from that which they had said, thereat a slave house servant has to be freed before they, husband and wife, may become active for mutual "matrimonial association".
• This prohibition and resultant fine is the admonition for you people.
• And Allah is informed/aware of all what acts you are doing. [58:03]
• For reason, the one who suffers impracticability to release a slave thereby for him is to observe fasting during two months following both consecutively before that they, husband and wife, may become active for mutual "matrimonial association". However, if one could not, for reason, find himself physically capable, thereby in such case the substitute is providing meal to sixty poor people;
• This decree is for the purpose that you people may incline yourselves to accept/believe in [the word of] Allah and the Messenger of Him [and never alienate from wives by orally declaring them as mothers]
• These are the limits - restraints - demarcations prescribed by Allah the Exalted.
• Be mindful, a grievous punishment is in wait/prepared for those who are the deliberate/persistent deniers.[58:04]
• Indeed those who obstruct and hinder [the Path of] Allah the Exalted and His Messenger[Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]—
• They stand frustratingly disgraced as were frustratingly disgraced those who were before them.
• And We have compactly sent explicitly explicative Aa'ya'at: Unitary Verbal Passages mirroring information, facts and knowledge.
• And humiliating is the punishment for those who deliberately/persistently refuse to accept. [58:05]
يَوْمَ يَبْعَثُـهُـمُ ٱللَّهُ جَـمِيعٙا
فَيُنَبِّئُهُـم بِمَا عَمِلُوٓا۟ۚ
أَحْصَٟهُ ٱللَّهُ وَنَسُوهُۚ
وَٱللَّهُ عَلَـىٰ كُلِّ شَـىْءٛ شَهِيدٌ
• The Day Allah the Exalted will revive them to life/resurrect, all together—
• Whereby He will inform them about that which they did.
• Allah the Exalted has elaborately enumerated/enfolded it [in writing in the book] and they have forgotten it.
• Allah the Exalted is Ever Witness/Observer over each and everything/matter/affair. [58:06]
• Have you not visualized/understood the apparent fact that indeed Allah the Exalted knows whoever/whatever is in the Skies and whoever/whatever is in the Earth;
• In the secluded mutual planning consultations there has never been three persons except He the Exalted being the fourth with them,
• And neither there have been five except He the Exalted being the sixth with them,
• And nor any smaller number than those nor larger except that He the Exalted has always been along with them wherever they may have been.
• Afterwards on the Day of Judgment He will inform them about that which they did.
• The fact remains; Allah the Exalted is eternally the knower of absolute: visible and infolded knowledge of physical realm: all that exists. [58:07]
• Have you not seen/given a thought about the psyche of those who were prohibited from holding secret discourses for deceptive tactics, afterwards they indulge in what they were forbidden;
• And they consciously and purposely involve in holding secret consultations:
• For/with devising of dilapidating course, and the methods of creating rifts and distancing and for the denial of the words of the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam];
• And when they had come to you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] they "greeted" and addressed you with that with which Allah has never greeted/addressed you;
• And they say in their hearts, "Why is it that Allah does not punish us for that what we say?"
• Sufficient and appropriate for them is the Hell-Prison, they will "scorch" [serve as fuel of] it
• Resultantly what an evil abode/destination is it to land in. [58:08]
• O those/you, who consciously proclaim to have accepted/become believers, listen!
• When you people mutually meet in privacy for consultations thereat you must not involve indulging in discourses:
• For devising of dilapidating course, and the methods of creating rifts and distancing and for the denial of the words of the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam];
• And you mutually discuss about righteousness and about devotion to remain cautiously heedful avoiding unrestrained conduct.
• And you are directed to remain mindful and cautious avoiding unrestrained conduct in reverence and fear of Allah; He the Exalted towards Whom you will be presented for accountability. [58:09]
• Indeed the secretive inspiration and advices from the [brothers of] Shai'taan are only aimed at to cause grief for those who have accepted/believed,
• Though he can never harm them even the least except with the prior tacit approval of Allah.
• And the believers should keep their trust and hopeful reliance upon Allah the Exalted. [58:10]
• O those people/you, who proclaim to have accepted-become believers;
• When it is announced for you people in the gatherings-congregations, "Adjust yourselves to make space ", thereat you people adjust yourselves to make room for others; Allah the Exalted will make room for you people.
• And when it is pronounced, "you people rise up", thereat you people get up.
• Allah will elevate those of you who accepted/believed;
• And those who were bestowed with knowledge have degrees of elevation
• Remain mindful; Allah the Exalted is always fully aware of that what you people do. [58:11]
• O those people/you, who proclaim to have accepted-become believers;
• If and when you wished to call upon the Messenger to seek advice, thereat, affectionately donate to some poor before you hold meeting in seclusion;
• This course of action is for you people comparatively flourishing and is more pure/clean;
• Thereat, if you did not find something to donate [then nothing to worry];
• Remain aware; Allah the Exalted is indeed Oft-forgiving-overlooking, the Merciful. [58:12]
• Did this advice of donating before private consultations made you feel embarrassed of some negativity in holding private meeting with the Messenger of Allah?
• Thereby, if you have not yet done it: private consultation with the Messenger, meanwhile Allah the Exalted has mercifully reverted upon you;
• Therefore, you people remain steadfast maintaining As-sa'laat: Time Bound Protocol of Servitude and allegiance; and regularly pay Az-zaka'at: financial liability for economic uplift of society;
• And affectionately and wholeheartedly accept the Word of Allah the Exalted and His Messenger.
• Remain mindful; Allah the Exalted is always fully aware of that what you people do. [58:13]
• Have you not seen/given a thought about those: Muna'fi'qeen - Imposter believers who turn approaching the people upon whom the criminal cognizance of Allah the Exalted has become incumbent - the Jews,
• They are neither from amongst you people and nor are from amongst them
• And they swear on the blatant falsehood while they know it to be false. [58:14]
• Allah has prepared for them a severe torment.
• Indeed evil/extremely harmful is for them what they have been doing. [58:15]
ٱتَّخَذْوٓا۟ أَيْمَٟنَـهُـمْ جُنَّةٙ
فَصَدُّوا۟ عَن سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ
فَلَـهُـمْ عَذَابٚ مُّهِيـنٚ
• These Muna'fi'qeen have consciously and purposely adopted their declarations [of believing in Allah and the last Day and saying that Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam is the Messenger of Allah, in believer's society] as protective shield/deception;
• Thereat with this deceptive umbrella they obstruct/repulse people off the High road of Allah the Exalted.
• Thereby, disgraceful torment is in wait—prepared for them [on the Day of Resurrection].. [58:16]
• It is certain that the Wealth and the Progeny of them-Muna'fi'qeen might never avail to fetch them tangible laxity and relaxation from the grace of Allah the Exalted.
• They are the ones who will be the residents-companions of/in Hell-Prison.
• They will abide therein permanently. [58:17]
• The Day Allah will revive them to life/resurrect, all together
• Thereat they will swear for Him in the same manner as they swear for you people;
• and they think they are on some foundation
• Undoubtedly it is a certain fact that they are the liars. [58:18]
• The Shai'tann has made himself successfully overpower and bridle them whereupon he has caused them forget the Reminder/Admonition [Grand Qur'aan] of Allah, the Exalted.
• They are the Party of Shai'taan.
• Undoubtedly, it is a certain fact that the Party of Shai'taan are the people who cause/earn loss to themselves in time-line. [58:19]
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُحَآدُّونَ ٱللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُۥٓ
أُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ فِـى ٱلۡأَذَلِّيـنَ
• Indeed those who obstruct and hinder [the Path of] Allah the Exalted and His Messenger[Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]:
• They are the people who are amongst the most downgraded and humiliated. [58:20]
كَتَبَ ٱللَّهُ لَأَغْلِبَـنَّ أَنَا۟ وَرُسُلِـىٓۚ
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ قَوِىٌّ عَزِيزٚ
• Allah the Exalted has written it down, "certainly I and My Messengers will undoubtedly prevail in dominance."
• Indeed Allah the Exalted is the Strongest, the All-Pervasively dominant. [58:21]
• You will never find a people who believe in Allah the Exalted and the Last Day:
• Loving the one who inclined himself to obstruct and hinder [the Path of] Allah the Exalted and His Messenger[Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]
• Notwithstanding that they used to their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred.
• They are the people in whose hearts He has inscribed the belief
• And He has strengthened them with "the Essence of Our Will/Decision/Word of Command-Grand Qur'aan" from Him
• And He will enter them in
• The Gardens with canals of water flowing side by wherein they shall reside perpetually,
• Allah the Exalted has appreciated and approved them; and they are admiringly happy with Allah the Exalted.
• These people are the party of Allah,
• Beware that indeed the members of the party of Allah are the reapers of fruit of success. [58:22]