• Indeed Our Majesty have gained victory for you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam], a decisive and vivid victory— [48:01]
• The purpose to achieve from decisive victory was that Allah the Exalted might, for you, the Messenger[Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] protectively absolve by distancing away/bucketing that slander which was labeled with you earlier/preceding [migration from Mecca], and that which was belatedly labeled [after migration from Mecca];
• Further objective was that He may accomplish His Grace upon you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]—
• And He may keep you guiding on the path that leads safely and stably to the destination of peace and tranquility. [48:02]
وَيَنصُرَكَ ٱللَّهُ نَصْرٙا عَزِيزٙا
• And that Allah the Exalted may help you, a help enforcing domination. [48:03]
• He is the One who bestowed tranquility in the hearts of the Believers so that He may cause enhancement in belief along with their own acquired belief;
• And all the forces in the Skies and the Earth are exclusively obedient for Allah the Exalted;
• Know it: Allah the Exalted is the Fountain and Setter of knowledge-science of visible and invisible domains; and the Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realm. [48:04]
• So that He may enter the truly believing men and believing women—
• In the gardens with canals of water flowing side by wherein they shall reside perpetually,
• And He will delete/remove/hide/bucket away from them their misdoings/lapses/shortcomings.
• And that is, in the judgment of Allah the Exalted, a great success and achievement. [48:05]
• And He may punish the Muna'fi'qeen and the Muna'fi'qaat and the idols worshipping men and idol worshipping women,
• They are the people who presumptuously hold about Allah the assumption of ill-import.
• Whirlpool of the evil is overarching upon them.
• And they have become liable to criminal cognizance/arrest by Allah and He has condemned and discarded them;
• and He has prepared for them the Hell-Prison,
• And she is a wretched destination of journey. [48:06]
وَلِلَّهِ جُنُودُ ٱلسَّمَٟوَٟتِ وَٱلۡأَرْضِۚ
وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ عَزِيزٙا حَكِيـمٙا
• And for Allah are all the forces in the Skies and the Earth;
• And Allah has eternally the absolute command/Dominance, and the Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realm. [48:07]
• It is a certain fact that We have sent you [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] to act as a Witness and Guarantor/Giver of glad tidings and Warner/Revivalist/Admonisher—[for all times to come], [48:08]
لِّتُؤْمِنُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِۦ
وَتُسَبِّحُوهُ بُكْـرَةٙ وَأَصِيلٙا
• The objective is that you people might incline to believe in Allah the Exalted and the Messenger of Him,
• And that you people might protectively shield him with dignity and revere him - the Messenger.
• And that you people might describe repetitively the Praises of Allah the Exalted at mornings and evenings.[48:09]
• Indeed those people who willingly and affectionately pledging themselves in allegiance to you the Messenger[Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam], they in fact only pledge to Allah in allegiance, the Hand of Allah is over the hands of them [which they place on your hand, as demonstration of solemnity]
• Therefore, whoever broke the pledge thereat he in fact broke against his own self;
• And whoever discharged what he had consented upon his self in bilateral contract with Allah the Exalted;
• Thereby in consequence soon He will grant him a great reward. [48:10]
• Those who tarried from amongst the Bedouins would soon say to you, "Our properties/business concerns and our household consideration kept us busy, therefore, you kindly agree to seek forgiveness for us".
• They say that merely with their tongues which is not in their hearts.
• You the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask, "Thereat who is he who possesses any capability to avert anything from Allah the Exalted if He decided to harm you people or He intended an advantage for you,
• Nay, the fact is that Allah is certainly always aware of the acts you people perform. [48:11]
• [let them know the actual reason of their tarrying] Nay, the fact is that you people had thought that the Messenger and the Believers may never ever be enabled to return to their families—
• And this was made alluring and fascinating in your hearts—
• And you people presumed a thought of evil import—
• And you have been a non-benefiting people." [48:12]
• And whoever has not inclined himself to believe in Allah the Exalted and the Messenger of Him,
• Thereby, in consequence indeed Our Majesty have prepared for the rejecters heated Hell-Prison. [48:13]
وَلِلَّهِ مُلْكُ ٱلسَّمَٟوَٟتِ وَٱلۡأَرْضِۚ
يَغْفِرُ لِمَن يَشَآءُ وَيُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَآءُۚ
وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ غَفُورٙا رَّحِـيـمٙا
• Know it: The domain and governance of the Skies and the Earth is exclusively for Allah the Exalted
• He forgives for whomever He so decides and He punishes for whom He so decides.
• And Allah the Exalted is repeatedly Overlooking/Forgiving, the Merciful. [48:14]
• Those who tarried [Muna'fi'qeen] will say, when you people became launched at the war spoils so that you collect them, "you leave/forgive us, we will henceforth make ourselves to physically follow you people"
• They intend as if they would cause to change the Word of Allah the Exalted.
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "You will never wish to incline yourselves to follow us, this is what Allah had said before this time about you people".
• Thereat they will say, "Nay, that is not the case, in fact you people are jealous of us."
• No, their assumption is wrong, the fact is that they have been a people who do not comprehend, except occasionally. [48:15]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce for those who tarried from amongst the Foreign Settlers in Arabia,
• "Soon you people shall be called upon to engage yourselves in war with the people who are possessors of firm military power, or they would surrender to submit."
• Thereat if you people affectionately and wholeheartedly accepted the word, Allah will grant you a most appropriate reward;
• And if you people purposely caused yourselves to turn away from the commanded word as you had made yourselves turn away earlier He will punish you with a severe infliction." [48:16]
• There is no blame and harassment for the blind, and nor is for the lame person, and nor is for the patient [to participate in war];
• And whoever willingly/affectionately accepts the words of Allah and His Messenger [contained and recited by him from Grand Qur'aan],
• Allah the Exaltedwill enter him into gardens with streams flowing beneath/side by;
• And whoever purposely about-faced, He the Exalted will punish him with a severe infliction. [48:17]
• Indeed Allah the Exalted pleasantly acknowledged and appreciated the act of the Believers
• When they were willingly and affectionately pledging themselves in allegiance to you the Messenger[Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] under the Tree since He fully knew that which was in their hearts.
• Thereat, He bestowed upon them the tranquility and calmness and awarded them a quick victory; [48:18]
وَمَغَانِـمَ كَثِيـرَةٙ يَأْخُذُونَـهَاۗ
وَكَان ٱللَّهُ عَزِيزٙا حَكِيـمٙا
• And abundant sources, they were acquiring it unsolicited.
• And Allah the Exalted has eternally the absolute command/Dominance, and the Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realms. [48:19]
• Allah had promised with you for abundant spoils of war which you will acquire, thereupon He has hastened it for you people;
• And He kept away the hands of people from you
• And so that it may be a demonstrative physical sign for the Believers
• And He may guide you people on the Path that keeps leading safely and straight to the destination of peace and tranquility. [48:20]
• And other benefits which you have not yet assessed and measured, indeed Allah has encompassed it.
• And Allah has eternally the infinite power and control over each and every thing to keep it in bounds/limits/measure. [48:21]
• And if those who have refused to accept/believe consciously impose war upon you people, they will certainly turn on their backs.
• Thereafter they will not find someone to act as a patron/guardian nor as provider of help. [48:22]
• And He the Exalted is the One Who withheld the hands of them away from you and the hands of you people away from them in indulging hand to hand fight in the interior of Mecca
• After the point in time that He had given you victory over them.
• And Allah the Exalted is eternally watchful, everything that you people do is under His focus. [48:24]
• They are the people who had refused to accept/believe and they had stopped/diverted you people from the Sacred Mosque;
• And prevented the sacrificial mammals that they may reach their destined point of sacrifice.
• And had there been not believing men and believing women whom you had not yet known that you may have treaded them also
• Whereupon a blame from them would have got attached with you without being aware of it;
• This was for that Allah may enter whomever He wills under the Umbrella of His Mercy;
• If those believing men and believing women had made themselves segregated apart, certainly We would have punished those amongst them who had refused to believe with severe infliction; [48:25]
• When those who had refused to accept/believe had nourished/rendered emotional obsession in their hearts, emotional obsession of the Age of Passion and Pride,
• Thereat Allah the Exalted bestowed His tranquility and restraint upon the Messenger of Him and upon the Believers
• And made them adhere to the Word of conscious heedfulness and restrained conduct within prescribed limits[as advised in 5:02] and they were more deserving and worthy of such conduct.
• And Allah the Exalted is Ever All-Knower/Aware of everything. [48:26]And Allah is Ever All-Knower/Aware of each and everything. [48:26]
• Indeed Allah the Exalted has since proved to His Messenger the vision/dream as truthful with physical execution that you will certainly enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah willed, safe and secure,
• You people shaving your heads and [bald or sick men] shortening their hair without you people feeling any fear;
• Since Allah the Exalted knew that which you people had not yet known,
• Thereat in addition to that He granted a quickened victory. [48:27]
• He the Exalted has sent His Messenger along with : The information Code-Guide-Constitution: Grand Qur'aan; and the System-Code of Conduct based upon infallible doctrine. The objective is that he might render it: Grand Qur'aan manifestly apparent over the System of governance, the social system of conduct in its totality.
• Take note, Allah the Exalted suffices as observant. [48:28]
• Muhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] is the Messenger-Spokesperson of Allah the Exalted;
• And those who are with him are strongly determined versus the non-believers and amongst themselves are kind hearted
• You see them in state of kneeling and prostrating seeking the bounty, appreciation and approval of Allah the Exalted.
• The identification mark of them is apparent within their faces [not forelock; for Angels who identify by marks] as the traces of prostrations.
• This is the precedent of them mentioned in the Tor'aat;
• And their precedence is mentioned in the Injeel;
• Like a monocotyledon grain-crop seed; it caused to get out its singular blade-shoot-sprout;
• Thereat, it the seed strengthened that blade whereupon it made itself thick-solidified-stout. Thereat; it made itself rise upon its stalks.
• It causes delight for the Sowers-Farmers.
• The striking of the simile of the believers is that it might cause irritating disquiet for those who are the non-believers.
• The promise of Allah the Exalted as self imposed obligation for those amongst them who accepted-believed and performed deeds righteously and moderately [as directed in the Book]: forgiveness and splendid reward.[48:29]