• Those who deliberately and persistently refused to accept; hindered and diverted people from the Path prescribed by Allah the Exalted:
• He the Exalted has rendered all their deeds as of faded vitality. [47:01]
وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّٟلِحَـٟتِ
وَءَامَنُوا۟ بِمَا نُزِّلَ عَلَـىٰ مُحَمَّدٛ
وَهُوَ ٱلْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّـهِـمْۙ
كَفَّرَ عَنْـهُـمْ سَيِّئَاتِـهِـمْ
• And news about those: Who had heartily accepted-believed and conducted righteously and moderately [Nisara-Christians, and Monotheist believers belonging to people whom book was not given];
• And acknowledged-accepted that which has gradually been communicated to Muhammad[Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]; Grand Qur'aan:
• -- And Qur'aan is the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse, which is sent compactly towards them in easy to read and comprehend composition by their Sustainer Lord --
• He the Exalted has exonerated them of their past lapses and shortcomings;
• And has perfected their condition. [47:02]
• This dichotomous end result is because of the reason that those who refused to accept-believe in Grand Qur'aan they had purposely followed the conjecture and scum.
• And that those who accepted-believed they diligently followed, in letter and spirit, the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse: Grand Qur'aan which is sent compactly towards them in easy to read and comprehend composition by their Sustainer Lord.
• This is the manner Allah the Exalted strikes for the people citing their own credentials. [47:03]
• Thereby, when in response you have met face to face in battlefield with those who denied believing,
• The obvious target for both warring parties are the necks-human bodies-mutual hitting till such point in time, during the currency of fight, that you have succeeded in overpowering respective opponents - have made them exhausted-subdued-drop weapons—
• Thereat you you are hereby directed to firmly buckle up - arrest such subdued enemies as prisoners of war, since the question of releasing them as gesture of obliging favour, or on ransom arises afterwards when the war may surrender-lay down the weapons-enemy has accepted defeat.
• Although if Allah the Exalted so willed, certainly He the Exalted could have punished them at His Ownaccord.
• But the purpose of prescribing confronting imposed war is that He the Exalted might subject to a liquefying test some of you through some others.
• And those who were killed in the Cause of Allah the Exalted:
• Certainly are convinced that He the Exalted will never let their deeds go unrecognized -unappreciated. [47:04]
• He the Exalted will immediately lead them and He will perfect their condition [by distancing away their omissions and laxities] [47:05]
• And He the Exalted will cause them enter into the Paradise; He the Exalted had made it familiar and cognizable for them. [47:06]
• O those/you who proclaim to have accepted-become believers, listen;
• If you people make your self act in the cause of Allah the Exalted, He will help you, and will keep your feet/footsteps firmly established. [47:07]
• Those who had rejected to accept/believe, thereby He the Exalted has decreed overthrow from position of power, luster and brightness which is in wait for them in the Hereafter.
• And He the Exalted has rendered the acts done by them as perished. [47:08]
• This upshot is because of the fact that they disliked that: Grand Qur'aan which Allah the Exalted has communicated.
• Thereby, He the Exalted has declared their acts voided, weightless froth, destructive. [47:09]
• Is it for reason that they have not yet traversed in the world/land;
• Whereby they may see the remains/archeological evidences as to what was the end of those who were before them; [and take heed/lesson].
• Allah the Exalted destroyed by forceful entrance of infliction upon them;
• And for the Non-Believers are the precedents of those; [to take heed before it is too late] [47:10]
• Indeed Allah the Exalted will enter those who accepted/believed and performed deeds/acts righteously/moderately— [according to the Book]
• In the Gardens with canals of water flowing side by.
• And those who have deliberately and persistently refused to accept, they have thoughtlessly absorbed themselves in worldly enjoyment and they eat like the regurgitating manner of eating of herbivore mammals.
• And the heated Hell-Prison is the abode for them. [47:12]
• And there were many cities/towns, that were much stronger and powerful than the city/Mecca of you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] which has caused your exodus from it;
• We caused their annihilation whereat there was absolutely none as helper for them. [47:13]
أَفَمَن كَانَ عَلَـىٰ بَيِّنَةٛ مِّن رَّبِّهِۦ
كَمَن زُيِّنَ لَهُۥ سُوٓءُ عَمَلِهِۦ
• Is then he who has been pursuing the lucid course revealed in the Book from his Sustainer Lord—
• Comparable with the one for whom his bad conduct has been made alluring—
• And such people consciously and purposely made themselves follow their own lusts and conjectures. [47:14]
• The similarity - portrayal of the Paradise, which is promised to those who consciously and purposely endeavor remaining cautious, heedful, and mindful avoiding unrestrained conduct—
• Therein are streams—continuous flow-supply of water void of contamination, stagnation and stinking;
• And streams/continuous flow-supply of milk the taste, quality, nutritional value of which will never deteriorate;
• And streams/continuous flow-supply of wine/hard drinks which will be delighting for drinkers
• And streams/continuous flow-supply of honey made absolutely pure;
• And for them are therein all sorts of fruits;
• And absolute protection from the Sustainer Lord of them;
• Is the above mentioned person comparable with the one who is permanently residing in heated Hell-Prison—
• And were given to drink water, hot at boiling point, which resultantly pricked their intestines. [47:15]
• Know it; Some of them pretend attentively listening to you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]
• Until immediately after they had departed from your place;
• They asked with wrinkled nose those bestowed with knowledge, "What has he said?"
• They are the people Allah the Exalted has let the veil persist upon their hearts;
• And they have consciously made themselves follow their own lusts and conjectures. [47:16]
• And those who consciously and purposely sought to get guided it increased them the guidance and caused them to gain their psyche of consciously endeavoring to remain heedful and avoid unrestrained conduct.[47:17]
• Thereby are they waiting [to believe the Grand Qur'aan] but that the Determined Moment may come to them all of a sudden?
• Then [they must know] indeed the beginning/conditionality of it has since come [indicator of the event to happen has since come as The perpetual Last Messenger and the Last Book-Grand Qur'aan, in the absence of which Last Moment could never happen because of the information/ promise given orally and in writing both in Injeel and Toraat earlier to Bani Iesraa'eel].
• Thereat of what avail will be for them their recalling when it would have arrived? [47:18]
• Therefore you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam let every one] know: That the certain fact about Him the Exalted is: in the miscellany of iela'aha: deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshipped; none of them is alive; none of them organizes, administers or sustains others except He the Alone Sustainer Lord.
• And you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] incline/assign yourself to forgive people for the slanders against you,
• And seek protection/forgiveness for believing men and believing women.
• And Allah the Exalted fully knows the places of your movements/activities of self interest and the places of your retreat/rest. [47:19]
• And those who [Muna'fi'qeen, falsely and deceptively] have declared to have believed were saying to others, "Why is it that a Surat: demarcated Chapter has not been sent/communicated?"
• Thereat when a Surat; [mouh'kma'tun; feminine, singular, passive participle] the peculiarity - individuality of which is that it contains straight/stable/permanent injunctions/commands, was sent/communicated and therein was the prescriptive mention of confronting the war—
• You noticed those in the hearts of whom there is a disease [Muna'fi'qeen] that they were looking towards you, the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] with a glance of a person blanketed with the fear of the death.
• Thereby [on revelation of the Surat] the preferably better course of conduct for them was— [47:20]
• Voluntary acceptance of the word and expression of straightforward import (reflects conscious decision);
• Thereat when the matter had been decided and decreed, whereby had they proven their claim of belief as truthful to Allah the Exalted indeed that would have been far better for them. [47:21]
• [they be questioned] Is it not expected of you that if you people turned away unresponsive;
• That you might do mischief in the land and you might dishonour your relationships/kinship of wombs? [47:22]
• [why do they behave as such] Is it for reason that they have purposely not made it their habit to cross-examine the Qur'aan critically pursuing coherently - contiguously its miscellany: Unitary Verbal Passages mirroring established realities and facts?
• Or is it the reason that the locks of hearts are locked upon their hearts? [47:24]
• It is certain that those who about-faced after what Al-huda: [Grand Qur'aan rendered manifestly and evidently clear for them;
• The Satan/Shait'aan has caused alluring delusion for them and has created false prolonged hope for them.[47:25
• This happened because they said for/to those/ruling elite who abhorred that which Allah communicated gradually, "We will keep accepting your word in some of the matter."
• And Allah the Exalted fully knows their secrets. [47:26]
• Thereat, after resurrection how would they interact secretively when the Angels would have alienated them?
• They will be alienating them smiting on their faces and backs [until made them enter Hell-Prison] [47:27]
• This happened to them because they consciously and purposely followed that which occasioned for Allah the Exalted to take criminal cognizance against them.
• And they had demonstrated aversion in seeking appreciation and approval of Him the Exalted.
• Thereby, He the Exalted declared their acts voided, weightless froth, destructive. [47:28]
• And had it been Our will We could have shown them to you whereby you would have certainly recognized them by their visible marks;
• And it is certain that you will definitely recognize them in the tone of their speech/statement.
• And Allah fully knows the acts of you people. [47:30]
• And it is certain that We will undoubtedly subject you people to undergo trial and test until We may expose and make it known those amongst you people who have transformed themselves as hectic endeavourers and the coolly perseverant;
• And We may test in the affairs of you people. [47:31]
• Indeed those who refused to accept [Grand Qur'aan] and hindered people from the High road of Allah the Exalted—
• And have separated their identity from the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] after what Al-huda: Grand Qur'aan has explicitly manifested for them:
• Not the least harm will they ever cause for Allah the Exalted [in fact are harming their selves].
• And He the Exalted will henceforth render their acts voided, weightless froth, destructive. [47:32]
يَـٰٓأَيُّـهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟
أَطِيعُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا۟ ٱلرَّسُولَ
وَلَا تُبْطِلُوٓا۟ أَعْمَٟلَـكُـمْ
• O those/you who proclaim to have accepted-become believers, listen;
• You people listen and wholeheartedly accept the Word of Allah the Exalted and listen and accept the Word of the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]: Grand Qur'aan;
• And you people should not render your deeds as worthless scum [by following conjectures and myths] [47:33]
• Those who deliberately and persistently refused to accept: Grand Qur'aan and they hindered-diverted people from the path of Allah the Exalted:
• Thereafter, they died while they were non-believers till the moment of death reached;
• Thereby, Allah the Exalted will never grant forgiveness/protection for them. [47:34][Read in conjunction 2:16;2:217;3:91]
• Therefore, you people should not slacken and be easy-going, and you may incline towards peace [when so requested by the enemy in accordance with injunction given to the Messenger Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam in 8:61] while you people are superior-in dominating position. [do not give weight to consideration of deception by them-8:62 in inclining for peace]
• And Allah the Exalted is with you people and He will never deprive you of your deeds/successes. [47:35]
• Indeed the life of this lowly world is nothing but like short lived theatrical play and amusement;
• And if you people accept/believe and consciously and purposely remain heedful avoiding unrestrained conduct, He the Exalted will grant you the recompense of you people;
• And He will not ask you about your wealth. [47:36]
• If He the Exalted asks for that thereat pressing it upon you obligatorily, you [the deceptive claimants of belief Muna'fi'qeen] will miserly withhold and He would expose your cattiness and slyness. [47:37]
• Listen! You are the people called upon for spending in the cause of Allah the Exalted. Yet some amongst you miserly withholds;
• And should someone miserly withhold, in effect he miserly withholds from his own self.
• Realize it; Allah the Exalted is eternally the Absolutely Independent and you people are the needy dependents.
• And if you people purposely about-face then know the possibility that He the Exalted would decide substituting the nation presently opposite of you people. Thereafter they will not be the likes of you people.[47:38]