• The piecemeal dispatch and delivery of the Book: Grand Qur'aan is under the command of Allah the Exalted Who is Pervasively dominant and is Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realms, visible and invisible. [45:02]
• Indeed in the Skies and the Earth are visible/tangible/demonstrative/recognition signs for the believers. [45:03]
وَمَا يَبُثُّ مِن دَآبَّةٛ
ءَايَٟتٚ لِّقَوْمٛ يُوقِنُونَ
• And it is a fact that existential - that are explicitly distinct manifestations - reflect the Divine Providence and Will; evidently -
• In the creation of you people;
• And in those of species animal He the Exalted spreads;
• - For the people who reflect to have conviction. [45:04]
• And in the phenomenon of alteration-revolving-circular pursuit of the Night and the Day;
• And that Allah the Exalted has dropped from the Sky which is amongst sustenance/food;
• Thereby, He rejuvenated with it the Earth after its demise/drying up;
• And the circulation of the Winds;
• These are the existential that are explicitly distinct for such people who recognize, differentiate, relate and reflect-people of critical thinking. [45:05]
• These are the Aa'ya'at: Verbal constituent passages of Grand Qur'aan, of Allah the Exalted.
• We recite them distinctly word by word upon you the Messenger [Mohammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] conveying the infallible fact - for determined purpose of transcription by you to humanity.
• Thereby these having reached them; which public statement formulated in times after the pronouncement of Allah the Exalted and revelation of His Verbal Passages would they believe in? [45:06]
• Woe-regret is the fate for every perfidiously lying sinner. [45:07]
• He listens the Aa'ya'at of Allah the Exalted: Verbal constituent passages of Grand Qur'aan which are narrated to him word by word. Afterwards despite having listened the Passages of Qur'aan he remains adamant; retaining posture of obsessed of pride and grandeur as if he had not heard those.
• Thereat, you give him "glad tidings" of infliction of painful punishment. [45:08]
• And when he came to know an information anew from Our Aa'ya'at: Verbal Passages of Qur'aan he deliberately took it jestingly.
• Such are the people: humiliating punishment is prepared and is in wait for them. [45:09]
• And in front [awaiting] of them is Hell-Prison,
• And neither will be of avail, that which they have earned, for averting anything harmful from them;
• And nor those will be of any avail whom they have consciously adopted as comrades and protectors other than Allah the Exalted.
• And for them is a grave torment [in wait]. [45:10]
وَٱلَّذِينَ كَفَـرُوا۟ بِـَٔايَٟتِ رَبِّـهِـمْ
لَـهُـمْ عَذَابٚ مِّن رِّجْزٛ أَلِيـمٌ
• This/Grand Qur'aan is Guidance/Guide [in time and space]—
• And those who deliberately and persistently refused to accept the Aa'ya'at: Unitary verbal passages of their Sustainer Lord—
• Be mindful, a grave torment is in wait-prepared for them. [45:11]
• Allah the Exalted is the One Who has subjected [subjugated to a set discipline/relativity with air 30:46] the sea for you people so that the ship may sail/move in the water reservoir by the commanded affair of Him.
• And so that you people may seek from His bounty.
• And so that you people may keep expressing gratitude. [45:12]
• And He the Exalted has subjected-subjugated all which is located in the Skies and in the Earth solely for you people to a set discipline-relativity; harmoniously-collectively, a blessing of Him?
• Indeed evidently tangible pointers-signs are embedded in this disciplined universe for such people who who logically and objectively reflect-analyze to arrive at the purpose of creation. [45:13]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce for those who have believed that they may pardon and ignore for those who do not hope for the Days of Allah the Exalted;
• So that He may requite people for that which they deliberately and consciously did and performed. [45:14]
مَنْ عَمِلَ صَـٰلِحٙا فَلِنَفْسِهِۦۖ
وَمَنْ أَسَآءَ فَعَلَيْـهَاۖ
ثُـمَّ إِلَـىٰ رَبِّكُـمْ تُـرْجَعُونَ
• And whoever conducted perfectly, resultantly such people are certainly acting [smoothening and softening]for their selves;
• And who conducted evil then the resultant effect is upon its own self,and who conducted evil then the resultant effect is upon its own self,
• Afterwards, [on your turn] you people will be returned towards your Sustainer Lord [for accountability and requital]. [45:15]
وَلَقَدْ ءَاتَيْـنَا بَنِىٓ إِسْرَٟٓءِيلَ
ٱلْـكِـتَٟبَ وَٱلْحُكْـمَ وَٱلنُّبُوَّةَ
وَفَضَّلْنَٟهُـمْ عَلَـى ٱلْعَٟلَميـنَ
• And most certainly We had given to Bani Iesraa'eel—[the Messengers who had]
• The Book and the Command and Elevated Unique Stature.
• And We had provided them life-sustaining provision from pleasant nourishing things.
• And We had given them distinction and uniqueness/individuality upon others [Pharaoh's nation] [45:16]
• And We gave them the distancing/distinguishing/distinct Aay'aat from The Command [The Book].
• For reason they did not differ except after having reached them that which brought them the knowledge because of grouping/classes/vested interests amongst them.
• [ignore them] Indeed your Sustainer Lord will adjudge between them, on the Day of Resurrection;
• Regarding the issue about which they kept differing/opposing. [45:17]
• Afterwards We appointed you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] upon the Fountain of perpetual flow-Source-Ordinance from the Command, therefore, follow that in letter and spirit;
• And you should not consider worthwhile following conjectures and wishes of those who do not have the knowledge [of the Book]. [45:18]
• Indeed they can never alleviate from you any thing inflicted by Allah the Exalted;
• And indeed some of the distorters and mischief mongers are comrades and allies of some others;
• And indeed Allah the Exalted is the Guide, Helper, Protector, Sustainer, Benefactor and Companion of those who are mindful and heedful avoiding unrestrained conduct in reverence and fear. [45:19]
هَـٰذَا بَصَٟٓئِرُ لِلنَّاسِ
وَهُدٙى وَرَحْـمَةٚ لِّقَوْمٛ يُوقِنُونَ
• This Qur'aan is a evocative - verbal Documentary for the humanity.
• And this is a guide: regulatory information for aright conduct; and mercy-blessing for the people who seek rationally convincing knowledge-conceptualize. [45:20]
• Or have those people adjudged/made it their understanding, who consciously and willfully kept summing evil deeds [of skin piercing import], that We may declare and treat them
• Like those who accepted/believed and performed righteous deeds
• Equal and identical in the matter of the life of them and the death of them?
• Evil is that which they presumably understand and adjudge. [45:21]
• And Allah the Exalted has created the Skies and the Earth; conditioning them scientifically: infallible governing rules for a determined purpose and time.
• So that upon expiry of time every paid back - dealt with - adjudged according to what that person had earned in worldly life;
• While dispensing justice they will not be subjected to even an iota of disproportion. [45:22]
• Have you considered/given it a thought/seen that one who has deliberately and consciously adopted as the iela'aha/lord of worship for him his own desire/vested interest/lusts/hypothetical conjectures;
• And Allah has let him remain neglectfully absorbed, on the basis of knowledge;
• And He has let [because of his deliberate/conscious denial to accept the truth/fact] the cover keep veiling upon his audition [passage of entry closed since he has veiled his intellect and perception with other things/preconceived conjectural notions/vested interests]; and upon his heart and He let his faculty of vision remained blurred/veiled/obscured.
• Resultantly who/none is there who could lead him after Allah has left him straying [in furtive worshipping of self interests-person]
• [why you deviate] Is it for reason that you people consciously decide not to reflect? [45:23]
• And they said, "Indeed there is no life except our life of this world, we die and we live [only once here] and nothing annihilates us except the process of time/era/circumvolution".
• And for them for this assumption there is nothing from knowledge,
• As such, they the common people, keep doing/knowing nothing except conjecturing/supposing/assuming the widespread/popular material as being from the Revealed Book. [45:24]
• And when Our evident/distinct/Manifest Aaya'at: Unitary verbal passages of the Book were narrated to them, word by word—
• Their concluding wrangle used to be nothing except that they said, "you people come to us with our foregone forefathers—
• If you people are truthful in what you say about resurrection" [45:25]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "Allah the Exalted creates you people, afterwardsthe lapse of time of your period of life, He causes you to die.
• Afterwards, upon blowing of second trumpet, indeed He will gather you people on the Day of Resurrection. There is absolutely no confusion/uncertainty/duplicity of thought within it.
• However, the fact remains that most of the people do not accept it/know this fact. [45:26]
• The dominion of the Skies and the Earth is eternally and exclusively for Allah the Exalted.
• And the Day the Appointed Moment is manifested—that is the Day when the conjecture and scum mongers will be at loss. [45:27]
• And you will see each and every generation as a community;
• Every generation will be called towards the Book of her with the pronouncement—
• "Today you people will be recompensed that which you deliberately and willfully kept doing. [45:28]
• This is the Book of Us, it speaks/narrates to you people only the established fact,
• Indeed Our Majesty used to transcribe those acts which you people used to perform." [45:29]
• Thereupon, at that Moment as for those who accepted/believed and performed moderate righteous deeds—
• Thereby, in keeping with the promise, the Sustainer Lord of them shall enter them in the Umbrella of His Mercy.
• This [approval and appreciation of Allah] is the evident/manifest achievement/success. [45:30]
• And as for those are concerned who deliberately and persistently refused to accept/believe—
• They will be confronted with the fact, "Were not My Aa'ya'at: verbal passages used to be recited/communicated to you, word by word, thereupon you people reflexively puffed up with arrogance and pride of grandeur and superiority;
• And you people remained a group of criminals— [45:31]
إِنَّ وعْدَ ٱللَّهِ حَقّٚ
وَٱلسَّاعَةُ لَا رَيْبَ فِيـهَا
قُلْتُـم مَّا نَدْرِى مَا ٱلسَّاعَةُ
إِن نَّظُنُّ إِلَّا ظَنّٙا
وَمَا نَـحْنُ بِمُسْتَيْقِنِيـنَ
• And when it was said,
• "Indeed the promise of Allah the Exalted is an infallible fact—
• And so is the Appointed Moment, there is absolutely no uncertainty and confusion about its coming"—
• You people had replied, "We do not have any perception as to what is the Appointed Moment—
• Since we think it is nothing but a presumptive thought—
• And we certainly are not going to make ourselves reflectively the convinced ones about it." [45:32]
• And it is made apparent/exposed for them [on perusing the written record book] the evil deeds which they earned/accomplished.
• And they will be hemmed with that about which they consciously adopted a non serious jesting attitude keeping themselves playful with. [45:33]
• And it was pronounced, "Today We will discard you people in the same manner as you people had forgotten the facing of your this Day [Read with 7:51;20:126] [32:14]
• And for you people the abode is Hell-Prison and for you people there is none from the helpers". [45:34]
• This is because you people purposely adopted the Aay'aat: verbal passages of the Book of Allah, non seriously/in jest; and the worldly life deceptively engaged you".
• Resultantly that Day they will not be taken out from it, the lowly world—
• And nor their requests, for making mends and transforming themselves, for pardon will be acceded. [45:35]
• Therefore, the Infinite Glory and Praise stands specified, eternally and exclusively, for Allah the Sustainer Lord of the Skies; and the Sustainer Lord of the Earth, [to cut short the list] the Sustainer Lord of all the Known/Existing Worlds/all that exists. [45:36]
• And the Supremacy and Sublimity in the Skies and the Earth is for Him the Exalted.
• Be aware, He the Exalted is Pervasively dominant and the Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realm, visible and invisible. [45:37]