• Consonant Ha, Meem of Arabic alphabet with ancillary glyph-prolongation sign-mark called "Madda" which means and extends-stretches the sound value of the letter to which it is added. [43:01]
• And swearing by the Book characteristically explicit: conveyor of information in succinct, individuated, distinct and crystallized manner; [43:02]
• It is a fact that Our Majesty has declared/titled it as Qur'aan having characteristic feature of text transcription in Arabic: a perspicuous, eloquent, distinctive, unequivocal and precisely expressive language; the language of the sons of soil of Arabian peninsula.
• The consideration for its compilation in Arabic is that you people might conveniently save it in memory, thoughtfully analyze the information differentiating fact from conjecture and reflect. [43:03]
• Take note, this Qur'aan is certainly the most exalted within the Mother of the Book in Our custody. It: the Qur'aan is the transcriber of wisdom-the knowledge of invisible-secreted-infolded. [43:04]
• Would, for reason that you ask to bring other than this Qur'aan, We strike alienating the Memoir's narrative: Qur'aan away from you people, in the manner of avoidance-placing it aside? Would we strike like this only because you people are a transgressing nation? [43:05]
• And whenever from amongst the Elevated and Distinct Chosen Persons came to them they consciously adopted with him a non serious jesting attitude keeping themselves playful with. [43:07]
فَأَهْلَـكْنَآ أَشَدَّ مِنْـهُـم بَطْشٙا
وَمَضَىٰ مَثَلُ ٱلۡأَوَّلِيـنَ
• Thereby/for reason of their persistent denial until expiry of respite period Our Majesty, by completely seizing, annihilated those who were more powerful than them;
• And the precedence of earlier people has passed. [43:08]
• And If you ask them as to who created the Skies and the Earth
• They will certainly answer "Allah, the Dominant, All Pervasive; the Fountain of Knowledgeable has created them." [43:09]
ٱلَّذِى جَعَلَ لَـكُـمُ ٱلۡأَرْضَ مَهْدٙا
وَجَعَلَ لَـكُـمْ فِيـهَا سُبُلٙا
• He is the One Who has rendered the Earth plain, smooth and soft like child's bed for you people;
• And had rendered within it paths/passages for travel for you people;
• So that you people may lead your selves to destination. [43:10]
وَٱلَّذِى نَزَّلَ مِنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ مَآءَۢ بِقَدَرٛ
فَأَنشَـرْنَا بِهِۦ بَلْدَةٙ مَّيْتٙاۚ
• And He is the One Who sent water from the Sky in a measured quantity
• Whereupon We rejuvenated/revived with it the dead piece of land/locality.
• Like this you people will be the brought out [from Earth on Day of Resurrection] [43:11]
وَٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ ٱلۡأَزْوَٟجَ كُلَّهَا
وَٱلۡأَنْعَٟمِ مَا تَرْكَبُونَ
• And He the All-Dominant, All-Pervasive, and the Fountain of Knowledge has created the Couplings, all of them without exception.
• And He rendered for you people from the ships
• And the mammals that which you people use for ride and carriage [43:12]
• So that you may make yourself comfortably and firmly seated over their upper surface, thereafter you may recall and celebrate the blessing of Sustainer Lord of you people when you have made yourself firmly seated over them,
• And you may say, "Glory and Praise is for the One who has subjected this for us, otherwise upon which we would not have acquired command and control; [43:13]
• And it is certain that we will definitely return towards our Sustainer Lord". [43:14]
لَهُۥ مِنْ عِبَادِهِۦ جُزْءٙاۚ
إِنَّ ٱلْإِنسَٟنَ لَـكَفُورٚ مُّبِيـنٌ
• Yet, they declare for Him the Exalted some of His subjects as part of Him.
• It is true that the Man [most of them] is certainly and manifestly ungratefully denier of realities and facts.[43:15]
• And when any of them is congratulated with news of that which he illustratively ascribed for Ar'Reh'maan the Exalted—
• His face is veiled blackish, becoming exhibitor of darkened expression. And he is in state of disconcert.[43:17]
• Could [she be like, he contemplates] the male-son who is brought up in the demonstrative pomp and show? And he- the father of newly born daughter is in the vague, self arguing perplexity-duality of thoughts of choosing from two alternatives. [43:18]
• And they declared the Angels as feminine, they the male Angels are the sincere allegiant subject of Ar'Reh'maan the Exalted; .
• Did they witness their creation?
• Their such utterances will be kept recorded and they will be held questionable-accountable. [43:19]
• And they said, "Had it been the will of Ar'Reh'maan we would have not worshipped them" [impliedly conveying people that it is being done under Allah's command].
• There is nothing for them in support about it from knowledge—
• Indeed they do nothing except imagining/guessing falsely. [43:20]
أَمْ ءَاتَيْـنَـٟـهُـمْ كِتَٟبٙا مِّن قَبْلِهِۦ
فَهُـم بِهِۦ مُسْتَمْسِكُونَ
• Or had We given them a book before it: Grand Qur'aan
• Whereby they have consciously made themselves determined to keep attached/restrained with it? [43:21]
• No, they have not bound themselves with the revealed Book, in fact they said,
• "We had certainly found our fathers on a pattern and system,
• And certainly we are consciously determined to guide ourselves on the legacy and symbols/ traditions of them." [43:22]
• And in the same manner We did not send an Admonisher/Awakener before you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] in a community/city except whom the ruling elite of it said/responded,
• "We had certainly found our fathers on a pattern and system,
• And certainly we are consciously copying following their legacy and symbols/traditions." [43:23]
• The respective Messenger said to them, "Even [would you keep blindly following forefathers] if I have come to you with that which is better guidance/course of action than that on which you found your forefathers?
• They replied, "Certainly we refuse to accept that with which you have been sent." [43:24]
• For reason of persistent contradiction Our Majesty decided to award punishment to those amongst them [who persistently refused and committed crimes]
• Therefore/for reason [to take a lesson, you the Messenger tell everyone to travel in land and] you see the remains/archeological evidences as to what was the end of those who publicly contradicted [the Messengers and Aa'ya'at of Allah]. [43:25]
• And when Iebra'heim [علیہ السلام] said for [to] his father and his people,
• "I am indeed absolved of that which you people worship—[ascribing as partners with the Only One], [43:26]
• Except the One Who created me originally; for reason since I am migrating for his cause surely He will keep guiding me." [43:27]
وَجَعَلَـهَا كَلِمَةَۢ بَاقِيَةٙ فِـى عَقِبِهِۦ
• And He declared this as a lasting word in the descendents of him;
• So that they perhaps/may have a chance that they may return [to straight path]. [43:28]
• Not only that, I also gave affluence to these people of Mecca and their fathers;
• Until the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse and the distinctly recognized Messenger came to them. [43:29]
• And when the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse: Qur'aan reached to them;
• They the ruling elite said: "This Qur'aan is illusionary lie;
• And of course we are the deniers of it." [43:30]
• And they further said: "Why has this Qur'aan not been sent upon a fabulously rich man of the two cities?"[43:31]
• Do they people distribute the Mercy of the Sustainer Lord of you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]?
• Our Majesty have distributed amongst them their economics in the Worldly Life.
• And We have uplifted some of them over others, with regard to worldly rankings.
• So that some of them may employ some others.
• And the Mercy [Grand Qur'aan] of the Sustainer Lord of you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] is far better a blessing than that which they people accumulate. [43:32]
• And had there been not the possibility that the people may become a like minded one unit certainly We would have provided, for whoever refuses to accept Ar'Reh'maan the Exalted,
• For their houses roofs made from silver and staircases upon which they climbed to surface above; [43:33]for their houses roofs made from silver and staircases upon which they climbed to surface above; [43:33]
• And for their houses the doors; and couches upon which they make themselves recline— [43:34]
• And gold plated.
• And it is certain that all these are merely the provision and enjoyment of the worldly life—
• And the Hereafter from the Sustainer Lord of you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] is for those who are consciously mindful and heedful and avoid unrestrained conduct in reverence and fear of Allah the Exalted. [43:35]
• And whoever lets himself turn away from the Reminder/Admonishment-Grand Qur'aan of Ar'Reh'maan—
• We let for him a Shai'taan acting like veiling hard cover of egg controlling his mind and heart [alluring with conjectural fascinating assertions of past and present generations] for which reason/thereat he is for him a close comrade/associate. [43:36]
وَإِنَّـهُـمْ لَيَصُدُّونَـهُـمْ عَنِ ٱلسَّبِيلِ
وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّـهُـم مُّهْتَدُونَ
• And certainly they/such evil comrades and associates definitely hinder them from The Path,
• And they wishfully imagine that they have consciously become aright guided. [46:37]
• Until when he reached to Us, he said to his comrade/associate—
• "I wish that between me and between you was a distance of East and West".
• Thereat/for this reason he is the wretched selection of the intimate associate— [43:38]
• And [this intimate association] never will benefit you people that Day when you have since wronged;
• Indeed you people have consciously made your selves partners/associated in the infliction. [43:39]
أَفَأَنتَ تُسْمِعُ ٱلصُّمَّ
أَوْ تَـهْدِى ٱلْعُمْىَ
وَمَن كَانَ فِـى ضَلَٟلٛ مُّبِيـنٛ
• Can you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] cause the deaf to hear—[despite that if they do not intentionally apply faculty of intellect/save the vibrating sounds]
• Or can you guide/show the path to the blind— [hearted despite that if they do not have/apply vision]
• And the one who has been in consciously maintained heedlessness wandering. [43:40]
• Therefore, whether We alienate/take you away from them [by causing you natural death, before the Appointed Last Day, it will make no difference] thereat/for reason [you having delivered the Message-Qur'aan] certainly Our Majesty are the awarder of punishment to people from amongst them. [43:41]
أَوْ نُرِيَنَّكَ ٱلَّذِى وَعَدْنَٟهُـمْ
• Or whether Our Majesty show you that One/The Day We have promised to them,
• Whereupon Our Majesty are certainly the determining authority upon them. [43:42]
فَٱسْتَمْسِكْ بِٱلَّذِىٓ أُوحِىَ إِلَيْكَۖ
إِنَّكَ عَلَـىٰ صِرَٟطٛ مُّسْتَقِيـمٛ
وَإِنَّهُۥ لَذِكْرٚ لَّكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَۖ
• Therefore, you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] consciously keep yourself confined/ restrained/restricted with the One, Grand Qur'aan, which has since been communicated to you the Messenger[Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam, for guiding people].
• It is a certain fact that you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] have always been journeying upon the Path that keeps heading towards the destination [Leading to Me]. [43:43]
• Moreover, it is a fact that it, Grand Qur'aan, is certainly a Memoir/Referential/Reference Book that was reserved as honour-blessing for you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] and for your Nation.
• O you the Mankind be mindful, you people will soon be subjected to questioning/accountability. [43:44]
• And explore, from the record/history incorporated in Qur'aan whom We sent aforetimes before you from amongst Our Messengers—
• As to whether other than Ar'Reh'maan [Our Self] did We ever declare others as various iela'aha: godheads to be worshipped? [43:45]
• And in the past We had indeed sent Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] as emissary with Our unprecedented Signs-displays towards Fir'aoun/Pharaoh and his chieftains.
• Thereupon, on reaching there he said to them, "Indeed, I am the Messenger of the Sustainer Lord of the Universes-all that exists." [43:46]
• While what Our Majesty showed them some demonstrative physical sings/manifestations it was greater than its sister one/earlier happening,
• And Our Majesty seized them with infliction;
• So that they perhaps/may have a chance that they may return [to straight path]. [43:48]
• And they/ruling chieftains said to Mūsā [alai'his'slaam], "O you the Illusionist/Magician!
• Pray/call your Sustainer Lord for us by that which He has made covenant with you, indeed we will certainly transform ourselves as guided ones". [43:49]
• Then/acceding their request when We removed from them the irritating/abominable trouble/ infliction, [for a period reaching its terminating point] at that point of time they used to twist away from their word/promise. [43:50]
• Know this fact, Fir'aoun/Pharaoh circulated proclamation/address within his Nation, he said,
• "O my countrymen/nation, is the state/dominion of Misr [Unified country of Two Lands-now known as Egypt] not for me, and these streams of water are flowing by my side/underneath [which indicates and refers to his palace]? [Consider this and]
• Will you people still not see/focus [about my superiority]? [43:51]
• Thereat/for reason [he proclaims status of a Messenger] why bracelets of gold not been placed before him,
• Or came along with him the Angels, they consciously accompanying for command and control?" [43:53]
• Thereby he consciously by design bluffed his nation whereupon they accepted his word;
• Indeed they were a people deviants and limits violator. [43:54]
فَلَمَّآ ءَاسَفُونَا ٱنتَقَمْنَا مِنْـهُـمْ
• Thereby, they having disregarded Our Majesty, We decided to award them punishment;
• Therefore, We drowned them, all together. [43:55]
• Thereby, We rendered and declared them the past precedence and example [to take lesson] for the later people.[43:56]
• And when the Son of Maryam [Siddiqa] was struck illustrating his state;
• Thereat, the Nation of you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] refrained from him talking aloud and perturbed; [43:57]
• And they- ruling Elite of Polytheists said to people: "Are our iela'aha: godheads better- extraordinary or he- Son of Maryam who is considered iela'aha by some others?
• They have struck- projected that as an issue for you for nothing but to raise a meaningless debate - controversy - wrangling.
• Nay, the fact is that they are a people who indulge in vain wrangling. [43:58]
• [The quote of the Son of Maryam simply highlighted] That he was but a sincere allegiant upon whom We had showered blessings,
• And We had declared him an example for Bani Iesraa'eel. [43:59]
• [Our powers and capabilities are limitless] And if We so willed We certainly could have made some of you people as Angels [possessing Wings] in the Earth, they succeeding. [43:60]
وَإِنَّهُۥ لَعِلْمٚ لِّلسَّاعَةِ
فَلَا تَمْتَـرُنَّ بِـهَا وَٱتَّبِعُونِۚ
هَـٰذَا صِرَٟطٚ مُّسْتَقِيـمٚ
وَلَا يَصُدَّنَّكُـمُ ٱلشَّيْطَٟنُۖ
إِنَّهُۥ لَـكُـمْ عَدُوّٚ مُّبِيـنٚ
• [You the Messenger Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam pronounce] "And it is a certain fact that Knowledge about the Appointed Moment is a guarded secret only with Allah the Exalted.
• Therefore, you people let not make yourselves curious and questing about it—Last Moment; and you people are directed to consciously transform yourselves to physically follow me [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] in letter and spirit without there being in between third party interference—
• This is the High Road that leads safely and stably to the destination of peace and tranquility." [43:61]
• And you people let not the Shai'taan hinder you people keep journeying on High Road, [since he is determined to sit there to divert you by deceptive conjectural fascinating myths-7:16]
• It is a fact that he is contentious, antagonistic enemy for you people.". [43:62]
• And when Easa [alai'his'slaam] came with unprecedented signs, he said,
• "Indeed I have come to you people with the pearls of wisdom and for the purpose that I may make for you people distinctly evident and crystal clear some of that in which you people mutually differ.
• For this reason/therefore you people consciously make yourselves mindful, heedful and cautious of Allah and listen and accept my word. [43:63]
• Indeed Allah is He Who is the Sustainer-Lord of me and the Sustainer Lord of you people, therefore, you people be subservient/allegiant to Him alone;
• This exclusive servitude and allegiance is the High Road: that leads safely and stably to the destination of peace and tranquility." [43:64]
• In response/thereat different groups of people consciously and purposefully differed amongst themselves.
• For reason/thereby woe/regret is for those people who did unjust confronting the severe infliction. [43:65]
• That Day the friends will be foes for some others, except the friends of those who are consciously mindful and heedful and avoid unrestrained conduct in reverence and fear of Allah the Exalted. [43:67]
• They will be presented-served in the trays made from gold; and silver plated crystal mugs.
• Moreover, therein is served what is desired by selves; and the eyes get delighted by presentation beauty.
• Be pleased, you people therein will be the permanent residents. [43:71]
وَتِلْكَ ٱلْجَنَّةُ ٱلَّتِـىٓ أُورِثْتُـمُوهَا
بِمَا كُنتُـمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
• And this is the Paradise you people have deserved/made it inheritance;
• With what you people had done/performed. [ الحمدلله how appreciative and encouraging remarks] [43:72]
• Indeed the convicts/criminals will suffer the punishment of Hell-Prison abiding therein permanently.. [43:74]
• It will not be alleviated for them and they will be for that in a state of frustrating hopelessness. [43:75]
• And Our Majesty did no injustice to them;
• But in fact they were persistently the unjust/distorter/creators of imbalances and oppression. [43:76]
وَنَادَوْا۟ يٰمَٟلِكُ لِيَقْضِ عَلَيْنَا رَبُّكَۖ
• And they loudly addressed their respective Angel Warder, "O you the Angel Warder, pray to the Sustainer Lord of you to put an end upon us"
• He replied, "Indeed you people will survive in this condition for ever". [43:77]
• [No, what he tells them are not delusions] Indeed the fact is that We have brought to you people the Infallible Discourse;
• But most of you people are aversive for the infallible truth. [since it demolished their fabricated system/status quo jeopardizing their worldly interests] [43:78]
• Or do they think that We do not listen their secret whispers and counsels in isolation.
• Their perception is false, the fact of the matter is that We do listen all their secret talks, and Our sent ones are by their sides who are recording everything in writing. [43:80]
قُلْ إِن كَانَ لِلرَّحْـمَـٰنِ وَلَـدٚ
فَأَنَا۟ أَوَّلُ ٱلْعَٟبِدِينَ
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce for everyone, "If there had been a son for Ar'Reh'maan the Exalted—
• Thereby, in that case I [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam, being first to know about it] would have been the First allegiant. [43:81]
• Infinitely Glorious and Elevated and above such needs/support/weakness is the Sustainer Lord of the Skies and the Earth; and the Sustainer Lord of Throne of Absolute Sovereignty—of all that they people conjecturally attribute". [43:82]
• Afterwards having told them, you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] leave them playing in their conjectural discourses till they meet/encounter the Day, the one which is being promised to them. [43:83]
• And He the Exalted is the One and only Who is the Iela'aha: the Sustainer Lord administering affairs in the Sky and is the Iela'aha:: Sustainer Lord administering affairs in the Earth.
• Indeed He the Exalted is Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realms, the Fountain and Setter of knowledge - science of visible and invisible domains.". [43:84]
• And the Omnipresent, Perpetual, Absolute is the One for Whom is the Dominion of the Skies and the Earth and all that which is in between two of them;
• And with Him is The Knowledge of the Appointed Moment;
• And you people will be presented before Him [on Day of Resurrection] for accountability. [43:85]
• And other than Him/Allah those whom they people call do not hold the capacity for the Intercession;
• Except [the Messengers of Allah] the one who deposed on the basis of fact while they conclusively know [all record having been told to them]. [43:86]
• And [recall Noah ] his saying, "O my Sustainer Lord, indeed these are a people who do not believe/accept." [43:88]
• Therefore/for reason [having known the conduct of earlier people and information about these present people]you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] overlook and distance them and say "peace".
• [you leave them] Thereby, soon they will know. [43:89]