• The piecemeal dispatch and delivery of the Book: Grand Qur'aan is under the command of Allah the Exalted Who is Pervasively dominant and is Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realms, visible and invisible. [39:01]
• Indeed Our Majesty has sent to you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] the Book: Grand Qur'aan; the composition of Infallible Doctrine-Discourse-Constitution.
• Therefore, [invite people that] you submit as subject, subservient, allegiant to Allah the Exalted—
• Remaining exclusively and sincerely subservient for Him in the Way of physical Conduct/Life. [39:02]
• The absolute sincere Code and Conduct of Life void of any admixture and impurity is exclusively and unquestionably for Allah the Exalted;
• And as for those who at their own have adopted for themselves other than Him as their protectors even they say,
• "We worship them not except for the purpose that they might cause us to be nearer in access to Allah the Exalted".
• Allah will certainly adjudge between them [on the Day of Resurrection/ Revival] in what they keep differing therein;
• Since [in the world] Allah certainly does not guide the one who is persistently a liar and ungrateful rejecter;[39:03]
• [who argues in support of his act of adopting others] "If Allah the Exalted had decided that He may adopt for Himself a son certainly He would also have at His own chosen from amongst that He creates whatever/whomever He willed".
• Infinite Glory is for Him/His pleasure is the focus of all effort; He is above such needs/support/ weakness.
• He is Allah, The Only One Who is The Irresistible. [39:04]
• He the Exalted has created the Skies and the Earth; conditioning them scientifically: infallible governing rules for a determined purpose and time.
• He the Exalted winds the Night rolling upon the Day and winds the Day rolling upon the Night;
• And He the Exalted has constrained the Sun and the Moon subject to predictable scientific discipline.
• They all are moving for an appointed-named moment of expiry of a term.
• Unquestionably, He the Exalted is absolutely Dominantly All-Pervasive but is Oft-forgiving. [39:05]
• He the Exalted has created you people off an alone person, individual;
• Afterwards He the Exalted had declared she as his wife who was created off that person;
• And He the Exalted has descended for you people eight families amongst the herbivore mammals.
• He keeps creating you the living human beings. This creation proceeds in a place within the bellies of your respective mothers. The manner of creation is successive, creation after a stage of creation. This multiple creative process happens inside the three layered darkness.
• He is your Allah; Your Sustainer Lord. For Him is the dominion/Sovereignty.He is your Allah; Your Sustainer Lord. For Him is the dominion/Sovereignty.
• Realize it about miscellany of iela'aha: deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshipped; none of them is alive; none of them organizes, administers or sustains others except He the Alone Sustainer Lord.
• Therefore, how/for what reason you people turn away [from Allah]. [39:06]
إِن تَكْفُرُوا۟ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَنِىٌّ عَنكُـمْۖ
وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ ٱلْـكُـفْرَۖ
وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا۟ يَرْضَهُ لَـكُـمْۗ
وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٚ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰۗ
ثُـمَّ إِلَـىٰ رَبِّكُـم
فَيُنَبِّئُكُـم بِمَا كُنتُـمْ تَعْمَلُونَۚ
إِنَّهُۥ عَلِيـمُۢ بِذَاتِ ٱلصُّدُورِ
• If you people refuse to accept, [it makes no difference] since/then remember Allah is indeed eternally the Absolutely Independent of you all.
• And He does not approve for His creations the act of rejection/refusal to accept.
• And if you people acknowledge with gratitude He will approve and acknowledge it for you people.
• And none of the bearer of burden shall lift the burden of another one.
• Afterwards/lapse of time [not now, on the Day of Judgment] you people will be turned towards your Sustainer Lord;
• Thereat, He will tell you people what deliberate and willful acts you used to perform.
• Indeed He is absolutely aware of what is possessed inside the chests. [39:07]
• And when economic adversity touches the man he called upon his Sustainer Lord as returnee towards Him.
• Afterwards when He made him affluent with bounty from Him he forgot so intensively as if in earlier times he never used to call upon Him ;
• And he ascribed for Allah equals so that he may distract people from His Path.
• You the Messenger, [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "You may enjoy with your persistent denial for a little while,
• Thereafter, it is certain that you are amongst the companions of Hell-Prison" [39:08]
• [is the aforementioned person who is absorbed in worldly enjoyment and satisfied with it-also10:07] Is he likethat one who devotes hours of the night for prostration and standing/remaining busy [in reading the Aay'aa't of Allah Grand Qur'aan-3:113] he being cautiously afraid of the Hereafter and seeking the Mercy of his Sustainer Lord.
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] question the people, "Are those who have the information/knowledge and those who do not have the information/knowledge alike?"
• The fact is that only Men of Wisdom: who look into matters and conduct objectively without overlapping emotions-prejudices-biases-whims-caprices, save it in memory and frequent it for reference-lesson and to relate. [39:09]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "O my those allegiants who declare to have accepted! You people keep yourself mindful, cautious and fearsome of your Sustainer Lord.
• For those who conducted [and advised others also] moderately, gracefully and generously is the appropriate and proportioned reward in this world;
• And the Earth of Allah is vast and spacious;
• It is certain that the steadfast and coolly perseverant will be awarded their remuneration/reward without any measure/account/cause and effect relationship". [39:10]
قُلْ إِ نِّىٓ أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ ٱللَّهَ
مُخْلِصٙا لَّهُ ٱلدِّينَ
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "I was advised [when Qur'aan was presented/revealed] that I may remain subject/subservient/allegiant to Allah the Exalted;
• Remaining exclusively and sincerely subservient for Him in the Way of physical Conduct/Life. [39:11]
• For reason/therefore [as stated earlier that I am not like those who force things upon others against their will-38:86] you people worship/be allegiant to that which you people desired other than Him"
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "Certainly the losers are those people who have made their selves and their household to suffer loss [for momentary worldly gains/pleasures] on the Day of Judgment." [Read with 7:09;23:103]
• Undoubtedly that is which is truly the Manifest Loss. [39:15]
• They will be in the circumstances that invisible layers/awning extended from scorching heat are sent for them in the atmosphere above them and layers of invisible scorching heat are at surface below them.
• This is how Allah the Exalted causes fear with this advance information for His created ones/allegiants.
• "O My allegiants, therefore/for that reason you people cautiously remain reverent and afraid of Me" [39:16]
• And those people who refrain/avoid that they be obedient/subservient to the defiant/refractory/ wanderer and they return towards [the Aa'ya'at/Book of] Allah, for them is the good news;
• Therefore, you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] guarantee/give glad tidings to My Servants; [39:17]
• Those of My subjects who attentively and carefully listen the Verbal Communication: Grand Qur'aan; thereat they pursue in letter and spirit the best course of conduct prescribed therein;
• They are truly the people whom Allah the Exalted has guided aright.
• And they are truly the men of wisdom who look into matters objectively without overlapping with emotions-prejudices-biases-whims and conjectural myths. [39:18]
• Can, therefore/for reason [of criminal conduct] upon whom the word of punishment/chastisement has become proven/established then will you, the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] release/take out/deliver the one who is in the Hell? [39:19]
• But those who remained mindful and heedful avoiding unrestrained conduct in fear and reverence for their Sustainer Lord for them are lofty mansions of multiple stories;
• Beneath/side by which streams flow.
• This is the promise of Allah the Exalted.
• Allah the Exalted never betrays His promise. [39:20]
• Have you not visualized/understood [reflect/study/investigate] the apparent fact that Allah sent water from the sky;
• Thereat He soaked and percolated it into underground reservoirs [springs, seeps, and wells]
• Afterwards/lapse of time He sprouted with it cultivated grain crops [monocotyledon-family grass-48:29], their colours markedly vary.
• After a lapse of time it experiences phase of excitement and shrivel, thereupon you see it golden yellowish. Afterwards He the Exalted renders it thrashed-fragmented.
• Indeed in it is certainly cause of remembrance and taking heed for men of wisdom who look into matters objectively without overlapping it with emotions/ prejudices/ biases/ whims/ caprices/conjectural myths.[39:21]
• Is it then the one whose chest Allah has opened for Islam whereupon he is on Enlightenment-the Visible Light/Grand Qur'aan from his Sustainer Lord [like that who has opened his chest for disbelief-plunged it into darkness-16:106]
• For reason/thereby woe/regret is for hardened/inflexible attitude of their hearts about the Reminder/Admonisher of Allah [Grand Qur'aan]
• They are the people who are in manifest forgetfulness/heedlessness wandering. [39:22]
• Allah the Exalted has sent in piecemeal the infallibly authentic breaking news and information: the best verbal discourse.
• This discourse is conveyed to people in the form of a written book. It is a Miscellany-cluster of Binary-Symmetrical-analogous verbal passages—It is the explainer with metaphors—mirroring- the hidden physical facts:
• The skins of them; that persistently fear and revere their Sustainer Lord, become bristled in fear by some segment of it: Grand Qur'aan.
• Afterwards, their skins and their hearts become exclusively soft and revered towards the Reminder-Reiteration-Verbal Message of Allah the Exalted: Grand Qur'aan.
• This Book: Grand Qur'aan is the Guidance of Allah the Exalted.
• He the Exalted guides through this Book a person about whom He decides to be guided.
• Know it: Should Allah the Exalted let someone absorbed in indifference; engrossed in his self: thereat; there is not at all a guide for him. [39:23]
• Is it then the one who will grip his face with fear of worst punishment on the Day of Judgment
• And it is said for those who were evil mongers/distorters/unjust, "You people taste punishment for what you people earned/did". [39:24]
• Notice that We have struck-illustrated all sorts of similitude-equations-contrasts in this Qur'aan for the benefit of people.
• The purpose of striking examples is that they might conveniently perceive and retain in memory, take lesson and recall to relate. [39:27]
• This Qur'aan is in the state of a compilation having characteristic feature of text transcription in Arabic: aperspicuous, eloquent, distinctive and precisely expressive language; the language of the sons of soil of Arabian peninsula. The characteristic feature of the compiled text is that it is unlike those texts which contain illusory, delusory, conflicting, contradictory, confusing, unaligned verbal content.
• The objective of such straight forward text is that they the people might become cautious, heedful, rational and mindful of guidance for all times/situations contained in Grand Qur'aan and could avoid unrestrained conduct. [39:28]
• Allah the Exalted has struck citing a man whose characteristic is that many persons of conflicting nature and psyche have partnership rights of subjugation-subordination-service in holding him;
• and of another man who is subservient-in obedience solely for one man.
• Adjudge, do they both equalize for purposes of citing?
• [having understood the point and you not being such man, say] The Infinite Glory and Praise stands specified eternally, entirely and exclusively for Allah the Exalted.
• However, the fact is that most of them pursue not to know [retain such simple facts in their memory]. [39:29]
إِنَّكَ مَيِّتٚ وَإِنَّـهُـم
• It is certain that you the Messenger, [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] will die natural death and certainly they have to die. [39:30]
• Therefore who is a greater evil-doer/distorter/creator of imbalances/disorder/over stepping than the one who conjectures a falsehood attributing it to be from Allah the Exalted [which is neither written in the Book of Allah nor there is tangible evidence from knowledge]
• And contradicted the Statement of Fact/Grand Qur'aan when it has reached
• Is it not that in the Hell-Prison is the abode for the persistent non-believers? [39:32]
وَٱلَّذِى جَآءَ بِٱلصِّدْقِ وَصَدَّقَ بِهِۦٓۙ
أُو۟لَٟٓئِكَ هُـمُ ٱلْمُتَّقُونَ
• And the one who remained steadfast with the Truth/Grand Qur'aan and with it he proved his word [of believing] as true;
• Such are the people who are truly cautious, heedful and mindful avoiding unrestrained conduct. [39:33]
لَـهُـم مَّا يَشَآءُونَ عِندَ رَبِّـهِـمْۚ
ذَٟلِكَ جَزَآءُ ٱلْمُحْسِنِيـنَ
• For them is/will be everything from their Sustainer Lord which they desire ,
• This is the reward for moderate/balanced people. [39:34]
• Is Allah not suffices absolutely for His sincere allegiant [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam],
• And they threaten you, the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] by those other than Him.
• Should Allah the Exalted let someone absorbed in indifference-engrossed in his self, thereat; there is not at all a guide for him. [39:36]
وَمَن يَـهْدِ ٱللَّهُ فَمَا لَه ُمِن مُّضِلّٛۗ
أَلَيْسَ ٱللَّهُ بِعَزِيزٛ ذِى ٱنتِقَامٛ
• And whom Allah guides thereat there is none for him from amongst the divagating ones.
• Is Allah with the Dominance/sovereignty not the Authority to award due punishment to criminals. [39:37]
• And if you ask them as to who created the Skies and the Earth;
• They will certainly answer "Allah did it".
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask them, "Have you then seen/given it a thought that, those which you people call upon other than Allah,
• If Allah decided for inflicting upon me distress/adversity would those feminine named [associates of you people] be capable to remove His infliction?
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "Allah suffices for me,
• Upon Him the ones who entrust to others should place reliance and dependence." [39:38]
• Indeed We have since gradually sent to you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam], the Book as/containing the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse for the people,
• Therefore, in response the Qur'aan having reached to him, whoever endeavoured getting aright guided, thereby, he is guiding-leading on the way only for his self.
• Similarly, the person who remained neglectful-indifferent towards Grand Qur'aan having reached him,thereby the consequential fact is that his strays-neglect has effect upon his self.
• And you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] are not assigned the responsibility to act as disposer of affairs and caretaker upon you people.. [He pronounced it 6:66;10:108] [39:41]
• Allah makes the persons [real entity that holds will and decision] to segregate/alienate their selves [from the corpses] at the time of their death;
• And the person [real entity that holds will and decision in the body] who has not yet died Allah makes it to segregate/alienate itself [from the company/control/will and freedom of action of its own body, and other people] during its sleeps.
• For reason/thereat He causes to be held back that self of a person upon whom He has decreed the death [during sleep]
• And He causes to be sent back the other one [after sleep revives the will and freedom of action] until the determined duration/time reaches the appointed moment.
• It is a fact that in this phenomena there are explicit manifestations for the people who have the habit of reflecting objectively to arrive at the purpose of creation/recognize the Divine Providence and Will. [39:42]
• Have they apart from Allah adopted/presumed at their own as possessor-holders of permission for intercession/pleading/recommendation?
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] say, "Even [would you presume this] though they were not holding/possessing any thing and nor they had intellect/faculty to differentiate" [39:43]
قُل لِلَّهِ ٱلشَّفَٟعَةُ جَـمِيعٙاۖ
لَّهُۥ مُلْكُ ٱلسَّمَٟوَٟتِ وَٱلۡأَرْضِۖ
ثُـمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُـرْجَعُونَ
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] say, "It is solely and exclusively for Allah to grant permission for the intercession.
• For Him is the Dominion and Sovereignty of the Skies and the Earth;
• Thereafter, you will be presented before Him the Exalted for accountability (on your turn to tell you what you did in worldly life-39:7). [39:44]
• And when Allah the Exalted was described before them: "He is the Absolute-Uniquely singular":
• The hearts of them reflexively repulsed who believe not in the Hereafter.
• And when those, whom they hypothetically consider miscellaneous godheads as intercessors other than Him the Exalted, are mentioned, thereat, they joyfully celebrate. [39:45]
• You say, "O Allah the Exalted;
• You are the Primal Originator/Creator of the Skies and the Earth;
• The Knower of what is invisible/non perceivable and visible/perceivable for the creatures;
• You will adjudge between Your created ones in that which they kept mutually differing/opposing". [39:46]
• Beware of the fact that hypothetically speaking;
• Had all collectively that exists in the Earth and alike of it in addition were the treasures exclusively for those who did wrong their selves, they would certainly have offered it to redeem their selves, in lieu thereof, from the sentence on the Day of Rising.
• And that became self exposed-evident for them, which was communicated from Allah the Exalted but they deliberately and persistently did not reckon it. it is made apparent/exposed for them [on perusing the written record book] about which they at their own used not to take account. [39:47]
• And it is made apparent/exposed for them [on perusing the written record book] the evil deeds which they earned/accomplished,
• And they will be hemmed with that about which they consciously adopted a non serious jesting attitude keeping themselves playful with. [39:48]
• For reason [knows who can help] when economic adversity has touched the man he called upon Our Majesty;
• Afterwards when We made him affluent with bounty from Our Majesty;
• He said, "I have been given all that only because of the knowledge I have".
• No, that is not true, the fact of the matter is that it is given for liquefying trial for exposure of his true self;
• But the fact is that most of them do not know/intend to understand. [39:49]
• Resultantly/for reason [every act has to bring a result/effect sooner or later] struck/became evident to them that which they had earned/the result of evil deeds.
• And those from amongst these who did wrong soon shall strike/become evident to them that which they have earned/the result of evil deeds,
• And they will certainly not be able to frustrate/avert that. [39:51]
• Have they not known that Allah expands the sustenance for the one He willed from His created ones and restricts to measure for one He willed,
• Indeed in it are explicit manifestations reflective for people who wish to perceive/recognize the Divine Providence and Will. [in the magnanimity of Creator, their Sustainer Lord]. [39:52]
• You, the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce universally and declaratively,
• "O my those subjects who have done excesses to their selves; you people should not loose hope for the Mercy of Allah the Exalted in consideration of your hitherto conduct.
• It is a fact that Allah the Exalted forgives the slanders and sins [of the past subject to conditions hereafter mentioned], all collectively. [thus it includes statue worshiping in the past]
• Indeed He the Exalted is the One Who is repeatedly Forgiving-Overlooking, and is the Fountain of Infinite Mercy. [39:53]
• And you people return inclining towards your Sustainer Lord and you people become Muslims for Him before the point in time—
• That the infliction may come to you people;
• Afterwards, you people will not be helped. [39:54]
• And you people incline yourself to follow, in letter and spirit there being none third party in between, the Best Course of Action of that/Grand Qur'aan which has since been sent to you people from your Sustainer Lord
• Before the point in time that the infliction may come to you people all of a sudden
• While you people do not have its perception". [39:55]
• Or lest that person say, "had Allah given me guidance [Book] indeed I would have been amongst the cautious and fearsome" [39:57]
• Or lest that person say when he saw the infliction, "had there been a possibility for me to return thereat I will be amongst the people of appropriate and balanced conduct" [39:58]
• [He will be told] "No, there is no possibility, indeed My Aa'ya'at [of Grand Qur'aan] reached to you whereupon you publicly contradicted those and you demonstrated pride—
• And you remained amongst the persistently rejecting ones". [39:59]
• And on the Day of Judgment you will see those who conjectured false sayings attributing to Allah that their faces have dark/blackened look.
• Is it not that in Hell-Prison is the abode of the arrogant/suffering from misconception of greatness. [39:60]
• And Allah the Exalted will elevate/grant distinction because of their success to those who persistently remained cautious, heedful and avoided un-restrained conduct in reverence and fear.
• Physical weakness, pain or any troublesome thing will not touch them and nor will they face any grieve.[39:61]
ٱللَّهُ خَالِقُ كُـلِّ شَـىْءٛۖ
وَهُوَ عَلَـىٰ كُلِّ شَـىْءٛ وَكِيلٚ
• Allah the Exalted is the Creator - Primal Originator of all that exists.
• Know it; He the Exalted is the Guardian-Protector-Disposer of Affairs of physical realm. [39:62]
لَّهُۥ مَقَالِيدُ ٱلسَّمَٟوَٟتِ وَٱلۡأَرْضِۗ
وَٱلَّذِينَ كَفَـرُوا۟ بِـَٔايَٟتِ ٱللَّهِ
أُو۟لَٟٓئِكَ هُـمُ ٱلْخَٟسِـرُونَ
• The keys of treasures of the Skies and the Earth are the exclusive domain for Him the Exalted;
• And those who persistently and willfully denied the Aa'ya'at of Allah—
• These are truly those who cause-earn loss to their selves in time-line. [39:63]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask them: "Do you people despite knowing all this still ask me that I be allegiant to someone other than Allah the Exalted, O you the emotionalists blind followers of traditional hearsay?" [39:64]
• And indeed We did communicate to you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] and to those Messengers who were in times before you to declare:
• "Beware of this strong pledge; should you associated partnership with Allah the Exalted, certainly your effort will become voided, weightless froth, destructive. And certainly you will be one of those who cause loss to their selves". [39:65]
بَلِ ٱللَّهَ فَٱعْبُدْ
وَكُن مِّنَ ٱلشَّٟكِـرِينَ
• Nay, [do not listen and accept their conjectural word] rather Allah the Exalted, therefore, submit to subservience/allegiance—
• And be amongst those who appreciate/acknowledge and express gratitude. [39:66]
• Know it; they from amongst the Jews have not esteemed Allah the Exalted as is appropriate for His Magnificence: And they have not regarded Allah as is His right to be regarded.
• And the Earth entirely will be in His Grip on the Day of Resurrection;
• And the Skies will be folded/ pressed back by His Right Hand.
• Glory is for Him the Exalted, His pleasure is the focus of all effort; and He is Exalted above all what they conjecturally associate with Him. [39:67]
• And the sound is blown in the Trumpet,
• Thereupon whoever is in the Skies and whoever is in/on the Earth got terrified;
• Except the one whom Allah willed [not to be effected by terrible happenings of the Day-21:103;27:89]
• Afterwards the sound is blown in the Trumpet second time thereupon at that point in time they will be standing in waiting. [39:68]
وَأَشْرَقَتِ ٱلۡأَرْضُ بِنُورِ رَبِّـهَا
وَجِا۟ ءَ بِٱلنَّبِىِّــۦنَ وَٱلشُّهَدَآءِ
وَقُضِىَ بَيْـنَـهُـم بِٱلْحَقِّ
وَهُـمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ
• And the Earth is caused to brighten with the Visible Light generated by her Sustainer Lord
• And the Book is laid open [for everyone's reading]
• And the Distinctly Chosen and Elevated Persons Who are the Witnesses are escorted [to the Court] And the Distinctly Chosen and Elevated Persons Who are the Witnesses are escorted [to the Court]
• And the matter is decided and concluded amongst the resurrected people on the basis of the Statement of Fact-the Book/the proven and established fact and justice,
• And they will not be subjected to any injustice [not even iota of it]. [39:69]
وَوُفِّيَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٛ مَّا عَمِلَتْ
وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ
• And each of all persons shall be requited what he had volitionally done.
• And He the Exalted is fully aware of that which they people initially perform. [39:70]
• And those who persistently refused to accept were driven/pushed towards Hell in groups
• Till when they arrived to her, thereat her [outer] gates were opened
• And her Guards questioned them [in the entrance hall of Prison],
• "Did Messengers not come to you people from among yourselves;
• Who narrated/recited for you people the Aa'ya'at [of Book] of your Sustainer Lord word by word
• And they warned/admonished you people about the meeting of this Day of yours?".
• They replied, "No, the fact is that they did come to us and did both the things."
• [of no benefit is the admission] Since the Word of Punishment had already been established against the Unbelievers. [39:71]
• And those who remained mindful and heedful avoiding unrestrained conduct in fear and reverence for their Sustainer Lord were escorted [on their turn] in groups towards the Paradise;
• Till when they arrived to her while its doors were already open;
• And its Guards said to them [in the reception Hall], "Welcome Peace and tranquility is upon you people; you have done well; therefore you people enter into the Paradise for ever". [39:73]
• And they pronounced, "The Infinite Glory and Praise eternally is entirely and exclusively for Allah, the One Who has fulfilled for Us His promise
• And He has made us the demesne of the Land that we may settle ourselves in the part of Paradise wherever we wish".
• Thereby what a pleasant/exalted/aggrandized reward of performers is. [39:74]
• And you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] will see the Angels active in the surroundings of the atmosphere of The Exalted [Al-Arsh] repetitively mentioning the Glory with praises of their Sustainer Lord.
• And the matter is decided and finally concluded amongst all the resurrected people on the basis of the Statement of Fact-the Book/the proven and established fact and justice.
• On having everything resolved and people settled in respective abodes, it was said [by all],
• "The Infinite Glory and Praise is truly eternally and exclusively for Allah, the Sustainer Lord of the Known/Existing Worlds-All that exists". [39:75]