• Ya, See'n. [Two mutually conjoined syllabic consonants of Arabic alphabet ( أبجدية عربية), upon ـس is ancillary glyph/prolongation sign/mark which extends/stretches the sound value of the letter to which it is added. Prolongation sign/mark is found whenever the following word begins with still letter. Here prolongation sign suggests that ـس is to be pronounced stretching to end in still "noon" [36:01]
• And swearing by the Grand Qur'aan, peculiarity of which is that it contains and grants insight to the invisible/ hidden/ secreted/ infolded matters/things/pearls of wisdom; [disclosed in its Aa'ya'aat-17:39]
• People should know the fact, that you Muhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] are certainly the Last from amongst those appointed and sent as the Messengers; [36:03]
• The second news is that it is a certain fact that you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] have always been upon the Path that leads safely and stably to the destination of peace and tranquility. [36:04]
• The Grand Qur'aan is the gradual revelation/disclosure by the All Pervasive; the Dominant/ Sovereign Who is the Fountain of Infinite Mercy; [36:05]
• So that you may admonish the Nation (Bani Iesma'eile- to whom no admonisher had come in times many generations before you Muhamad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam-6:156) whose fathers/earlier generations were not admonished for which reason they/majority of them are unwary. [36:06] [Read with 28:46;62:02; also 6:92,42:07]
• Indeed the word/information given earlier has been proved/established about most of the members of the Nation Bani Iesma'eile, thereby, they are not accepting. [36:07]
• Indeed We have declared - rendered their ill-will, rancour, malevolence, malice, spite as collars in their necks—
• Thereby, it is up to chins for which reason they are in position of heads raised in one direction; [36:08]
• And We have let remain placed in their front a barrier and on their backs a barrier—
• Whereby We have covered/confined them [in a limited place]
• With the result that they do not have the vision. [36:09]
• Take note, whether you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] have cautioned them of potential consequences or have not cautioned them, the effect upon them would remain alike. [36:10]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] can and will succeed in reviving-admonishing only that person who diligently pursued for the Message in the timeline;
• And remained cognizant and dreaded Ar'Reh'maan the Exalted, without being in his sight.
• Thereat, you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] congratulate him with good news and guarantee forgiveness and magnificent reward. [36:11]
• It is certain that We alone give and resurrect life to the dead;
• And We keep recording in writing what they have sent forward [during their life] and the effects/traces-legacy they have left behind.
• Take note that We have elaborately enumerated in writing every thing in the Manifest Book [when it will be opened people will read and say nothing has been left out from recording-18:48]. [36:12]
• When We sent towards them two Messengers whereupon they contradicted both of them,
• Thereat We dominantly strengthened them with a Third Messenger whereupon they said to them, "Indeed We are sent as Messengers towards you people". [36:14]
قَالُوا۟ مَآ أَنتُـمْ إِلَّا بَشَـرٚ مِّثْلُنَا
وَمَآ أَنَزلَ ٱلرَّحْـمَـٰنُ مِن شَـىْءٛ
إِنْ أَنتُـمْ إِلَّا تَكْذِبُونَ
• They/the ruling elite replied, "You are none except human being like us.
• And Ar'Reh'maan has not sent any thing,
• You people are but lying" [36:15]
• They/the ruling elite replied, "We have found/seen that the cause of our adversities/problems are certainly you people.
• It is certain that if you people did not desist [from creating problems for us] We will definitely stone you and certainly a painful affliction will meet you from us" [36:18]
قَالُوا۟ طَٟٓئِرُكُم مَّعَكُـمْۚ
بَلْ أَنتُـمْ قَوْمٚ مُّسْـرِفُونَ
• They said, "Your bad omen is with you. [permanently fixed in necks-17:13]
• Is it for reason that you are admonished/reminded.
• Nay, the fact is that you are the people who are transgressors". [36:19]
• And there came a man from farthest end of the city running,
• He said, "O my people, you physically follow the Messengers in letter and spirit; [36:20]
• You people make yourself physically follow, they do not ask from you people any remuneration/ worldly payment;
• And they are the rightly guided. [36:21]
وَمَا لِىَ لَآ أَعْبُدُ ٱلَّذِى فَطَرَنِى
• And what is for me not to be subservient and allegiant for the One Who has created me
• And you will be presented before Him [on day of Resurrection] for accountability. [36:22]
• Should I adopt for myself other than Him as various iela'aha? If Ar'Reh'maan intends any harm to me their recommendation will not avert any thing from me;
• And nor can they escape me. [36:23]
• It is certain that the moment I do that I will definitely be in manifest straying. [36:24]
• I have accepted and believed in your Sustainer Lord, therefore, you people listen to me." [36:25]
• [this was their cause of concern and trouble that they were being tutored by men whom they considered ordinary; they arrogantly martyred him while endeavoring in cause of Allah] It was said, "You enter into the Paradise"
• He said, "I wish my nation comes to know this [36:26]
• That for me my Sustainer Lord has granted forgiveness and He has made me amongst the honored ones."[36:27]
• And We did not send upon his nation after him [his alive alienation because of murder in the cause of Allah] from forces from the Sky;
• And nor were We to send down, [36:28]
• It was nothing except a single blast sound;
• Whereupon at that point in time they were extinguished. [36:29]
• And certain dead/dry land is an explicit manifestation for them to take heed; Our Majesty has rejuvenated, revived it to life.
• And We sprouted out of her food grains; thereby they eat a part of it. [36:33]
• And We inserted therein gardens of data-palm and grapevine.
• And Our Majesty caused the water to gush forth therein out of streams/springs; [36:34]
• So that they people might eat some of fruits produced by water; realize it; their hands have not worked on it the water;
• Should it not be the response that they express gratitude? [36:35]
• Infinitely Glorious Whose approval is the focus of all effort is the One Who created the pairs, all of them with no exception in whatever the Earth sprouts-germinates [Plant Kingdom],
• And likewise pair in that which germinates from their selves.
• Moreover, He the Exalted created pairs in those things about which they have no knowledge. [36:36]
• And the night is a physical sign for them to reflect and take heed.
• We spin the day from it- the night.
• Take note that despite emerged brightness, they are self sustainers of darkness [they do not see and reflect]. [36:37]
وَٱلشَّمْسُ تَجْـرِى لِمُسْتَقَرّٛ لَّـهَـاۚ
ذَٟلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ ٱلْعَزِيزِ ٱلْعَلِيـمِ
• And the Sun swims for a place of stationing/destination of stability/stay for her.
• These are the equations-measured settings of relations-relativity determined by the absolutely Dominant, Infinitely Knowledgeable.
• And the Moon; We have measured/proportioned it to stages/spaces traversed in journeying until it returns to the position/space resembling in appearance like the old-curvy twisted dry palm branch. [36:39]
• It is not made possible/befitting [because of set equations/relationships/devised system] for the Sun that she might overstep that she might chase [the path of] the Moon.
• Neither the Night is the over stepper to take lead/be ahead of the Day.
• Know it, they all are in the state of swimming in a curved - girl's breast-shaped course - orbit. [36:40]
• And when it was said to them, "You people feel scared of that which happened before you - in the past and be mindful of that which might happen in your future [from the Sky and the Earth]—
• So that you hopefully become the people blessed with clemency. [36:45]
• And there is no new information that reaches them in a verbal passage of the miscellany of verbal passages: Grand Qur'aan of their Sustainer Lord: their response has been but knowingly evaders of it. [36:46]
• And when it was said to them: "You generously spend some of the sustenance Allah the Exalted has given to you";
• Those who had refused to believe said for those who had heartily believed: "Should we feed him whom Allah, if so willed, would have fed?.
• You people are not but in manifest forgetfulness." [36:47]
وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَذَا ٱلْوَعْدُ
إِن كُنتُـمْ صَٟدِقِيـنَ
• And they say: "Tell us the data, time, period when this promise of Last Day will be fulfilled?
• Tell us if you people were truthful in asserting resurrection?" [36:48]
مَا يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا صَيْحَةٙ وَٟحِدَةٙ
تَأْخُذُهُـمْ وَهُـمْ يَخِصِّمُونَ
فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ تَوْصِيَةٙ
• These people wait nothing except a Big/mighty Bang; that will seize them while they are mutually disputing in worldly affairs. [36:49]
• Thereat they will not be able to make a will;
• And nor will be able to return to their household. [36:50]
• [everyone died and calmness prevailed] Know it, as soon the second sound would have been blown in the Trumpet;
• Thereat, they will be driven, on emerging from their respective graves, towards their Sustainer Lord. [36:51]
• They said, "Woe is for us! Who has revived us from our graves: sleeping place?
• This is that which Ar'Reh'maan had promised and the Messengers had truthfully affirmed it," [36:52]
• [they will be told] Therebt [Scales of ad judgment/evaluation/appreciation/weighing/Equity-being the same Weighing Scale-Book of Allah-21:47] Today no person shall be treated unjustly even minutely;
• Are you people will not be recompensed except that what deliberate and willful acts you people kept performing. [36:54]
• The companions of Paradise, Today are occupied in enjoying themselves. [36:55]
• They and their spouses are in comfortable reception on couches mutually reclining towards each other.[waiting before being escorted to Paradise on their turn] [36:56]
• For them therein/comfortable places are fresh/dry fruits and for them is that which they call for themselves.[36:57]
• [and most pleasing] A word of felicitation from Sustainer Lord, The Fountain of Infinite Mercy. [36:58]
• And it will be ordered, "O you the Criminals, you get yourself separated away; [36:59]
• Had I not enjoined upon you people, O you the posterity of Adam, that you must not be allegiant to the Shai'taan;
• It is a fact that he is contentious, antagonistic enemy for you people. [36:60]
• And that you people were directed: "Be the subjects/subservient/allegiants to Me alone;
• This exclusive servitude and allegiance is the High Road: that leads safely and stably to the destination of peace and tranquility." [36:61]
وَلَقَدْ أَضَلَّ مِنْكُـمْ جِبِلّٙا كَثِيـرٙاۖ
أَفَلَمْ تَكُونُوا۟ تَعْقِلُونَ
• And indeed he has strayed from you a large multitude.
• Is it for reason that you people kept not applying the faculty of intellect to differentiate? [which is the basic job of intellect] [36:62]
• That Day We will gag their mouths; and their hands will speak to Us; And their respective Feet will testify against them:
• That which they people deliberately kept performing for material gains. [36:65]
• Know it; We did not teach poetry to him: the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]. Nor it is befitting that he should desire learn it for himself.
• This is not poetry; it is but the Reminder-Admonisher-Revivalist; and it is Qur'aan characteristically explicit: conveyor of information in succinct, individuated, distinct and crystallized manner. [36:69]
• The objective is that he the Messenger may alarm him who resembled a truly alive person.
• And so that the Word is established for conviction upon those who willfully and persistently refuse to accept. [36:70]
• Therefore you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] let not their utterance of mouth [of slander and contradiction] grieve you.
• We certainly know what they secretly say and what they say publicly/openly. [36:76]
• Is it that the man humanity does not see/give a thought that Our Majesty created him from a part of a single sperm
• Thereby, when he is in strengthen maturity, he is obsessively compulsive and excessively argumentative. [36:77]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "He will give life the One Who had created them/bones for the first time";
• and He is fully knowledgeable/All Knower about each and every creation. [36:79]
• Do they think that the One Who innovatively created the Skies and the Earth has not the control and command/is not able that He may create similar of them.
• The fact about your Sustainer Lord: He the Exalted is the absolutely knowledgeable greatest Creator. [36:81]
إِنَّمَآ أَمْـرُهُ إِذَآ أَرَادَ شَيْئٙا
أَن يَقُولَ لَهُۥ كُن
• Know it, the only act-affair-command of Him the Exalted is that; subject to His Majesty has finalized-decided-completed any matter-thing, individual event, thereat,
• He may merely express verbally for that thing-matter-affair-person, saying; "You become in evident-tangibly existing state".
• Resultantly that [abstract] thing-matter-affair-person gets physical execution-appearance-tangibly existing state which can be known-cognizable by others. [36:82]
• Therefore Glory and repetitive praises are for the One in Whose hands is the system of governance/dominion of each and everything that exists;
• And you will be presented before Him [on day of Resurrection] for accountability. [36:83]