• The Infinite Glory and Praise stands specified eternally and exclusively for Allah the Exalted.
• He is the Primal Originator-Creator of the Skies and the Earth.
• He appoints the Angels as messengers, the possessors of wings, twos, and threes, and fours.
• He/Allah increases/adds in the creation [in whatever manner] He wills
• Certainly Allah the Exalted has eternally the command and control over each and all things, individually and collectively, to set them right-fix them in measure. [35:01]
• That which Allah grants for people from Mercy thereat/for reason there is no one who could cause for its holding back;
• And that which He holds back then/thereat there is no one who could cause its release after it has been held back;
• Since/and He is the All Pervasive/Dominant and eternally The Wise/Knower of invisible/ secreted/infolded.[35:02]
ٱذْكُرُوا۟ نِعْمَتَ ٱللَّهِ عَلَيْكُـمْۚ
هَلْ مِنْ خَٟلِقٛ غَيْـرُ ٱللَّهِ
مِّنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ وَٱلۡأَرْضِۚ
لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَۖ
• O you the Mankind!
• Recall the Grace of Allah the Exalted upon you people.
• Is there a creator other than Allah?
• He/Allah provides you people the feed for continuity of life from the Sky and the Earth;
• Realize it about miscellany of iela'aha: deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshipped; none of them is alive; none of them organizes, administers or sustains others except He the Alone Sustainer Lord.
• Then how you people are deluded away from Him?. [35:03]
• And in case they publicly contradict what you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] have stated to them [the Aa'ya'at of Qur'aan/Allah] then/thereby [do not feel grieved] it is a fact that in aforetimes before you the words conveyed by Messengers were publicly contradicted
• Be mindful that all matters are returned-presented for settling-decision-finality by Allah the Exalted. [35:04]
• O you the living Mankind,
• Indeed the promise of Allah the Exalted [regarding Last Day] is a fact;
• Therefore, let not the life of this world put you people in deceptive delusion;
• And nor let the Deceiver put you in deceptive delusion about Allah [His Book]. [35:05]
• Indeed the Shai'taan for you people is enemy, therefore, you people take/consider him for yourselves as enemy.
• He invites his group only for the purpose that they may become his companions in Blazing-Prison. [35:06]
ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَـرُوا۟ لَـهُـمْ عَذَابٚ شَدِيدٚۖ
وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّٟلِحَـٟتِ
لَـهُـم مَّغْفِـرَةٚ وَأَجْرٚ كَبِيـرٌ
• Indeed those who deliberately/persistently refused to accept [Aa'ya'at of Allah and refused till the time of death] for them is a severe punishment [in wait]
• And those who accepted/believed and did act righteously/moderately as directed,
• Forgiveness and magnificent reward is promised for them. [35:07]
• Is then the one for whom his bad conduct has been made alluring whereat he sees/considers it appropriate [can you guide him against his wish, he remains wandering]
• Therefore/in consequence Allah [does not seize the freedom of choice/will, therefore] lets/exposes the one who wish straying and He guides [in time and space through only one Source, His Book] the one who wish/desire to be guided.
• Hence you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] let not yourself feel regretfully exhausted for them having been exposed in their determined willful straying.
• Indeed Allah is fully aware of that which they people artfully devise/fabricate. [35:08]
• Know it that Allah the Exalted is the One Who caused the sending of Winds [in state of uplifting aerosols-condensation nuclei resembling semen of stallion].
• Thereby, having reached the destination, those Winds causing erethism, excitement charging the atmosphere rise-originate a cloud.
• Thereby, for reasons of other processes completed We drove it-middle cloud heading it towards a land which was characteristically dead.
• Thereat, We rejuvenated-brought to life with it the Earth after its "death".
• The Resurrection-the Evidently Spread Reappearance is a phenomenon in the semblance of aforementioned physical realities. [35:09]
• Whoever intends desirously to gain dominance/protection from being subjugated [such thought is a farce] since for Allah the Exalted is the Dominance, absolutely.
• To Him ascends the statement/utterance comprising of fact and benefiting import
• And He the Exalted elevates/sanctifies [by his approval and appreciation] the perfect act.
• And those who devise deceptions for evil things: a grave punishment is prepared and is in wait for them,
• And the deception [they devise], they are the people whom that will ruin. [35:10]
• The fact is that Allah the Exalted has created you people corporeally structured with substances of clay;
• Afterwards, created from part of a single sperm;
• Afterwards, [having made sperm a joined one] He declared/made you living people pair/male and female;
• And neither any amongst females conceives/uplifts pregnancy and nor she delivers except with His prior knowledge.
• And neither life period of any is extended nor lessened from the age of an aged person but gets mentioned in writing in a book.
• Indeed this has always been an easy matter for Allah the Exalted. [35:11]
• And the two large reservoirs of water/seas and rivers are not alike;
• This one is restrained and restricted quenching thirst, its drink is pleasant; and this one is saline characteristically bitter burning to mouth drink;
• And/yet from each one of them you people eat fresh and soft meat.
• And you take out from that pearls/ornaments, you people wear them.
• And you find the ships piercing-sailing within it; and so that you people undertake efforts searching for His Bounty;
• And so that you people might keep expressing gratitude. [35:12]
• He the Exalted moves the Night gradually and smoothly into the Day, and smoothly way in the Day to the Night.
• And He has subjected [subjugated to a set discipline] the Sun and the Moon to submissiveness.
• All keep flowing for a term/duration of appointed/named/fixed date and time..
• He is your Allah; Your Sustainer Lord. For Him is the dominion/Sovereignty.
• And those whom you call apart from Him/Allah, they do not hold/possess even some part of membrane of date-palm seed. [35:13]
• If you people call them they do not listen your calls and if they heard [if you think so] they could not enable themselves to answer/respond for you people [since only those respond who listen]
• And on the Day of Rising they will deny about your association;
• And no one can inform you like the All-Aware. [35:14]
أَنتُـمُ ٱلْفُقَـرَآءُ إِلَى ٱللَّهِۖ
وَٱللَّهُ هُوَ ٱلْغَنِىُّ ٱلْحَـمِيدُ
• O you the Mankind,
• You people are the obvious dependants, needy towards Allah.
• And Allah the Exalted is the One Who is eternally the Absolutely Independent, eternally the focus of Glory and Praise. [35:15]
• Should He the Exalted so desires and decides: He would extinguish you people and would bring on anew creation. [35:16]
• Mind it, this proposition is not a burdening matter upon Allah the Exalted. [35:17]
• And no bearer of burdens shall bear/lift the burdens of others;
• And if heavily laden person calls attention towards its load no one will uplift any part of it however nearer one he might be.
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] can only revive/admonish those [in time and space] whoexperience awe of Omnipresence of their Sustainer Lord despite being not in their sight—
• And they organized and managed the performance of Ass-sa'laat.
• And whoever elevated himself [above conjectures, desires/vested interest] resultantly he elevated only for his own person [to attain perpetual success/fruitfulness-87:14]
• And be cognizant that the doctrine: the finality of issues is the exclusive prerogative of Allah the Exalted, is a fact. [35:18]
• And the Blind and the Man of Vision equate not reciprocally— [35:19]
• And nor the layers of darkness and white light are alike; [35:20]
• And nor the shade/shadow and the sunlight's heat are alike. [35:21]
• Take note; the living and the dead are not alike. [physically and metaphorically]
• Allah the Exalted certainly, whomever He wills, make him listen, alive or dead.
• But you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] cannot make those listen who are in the graves [physically or metaphorically], [35:22]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] are but the revivalist-awakener-Admonisher. [35:23]
• It is a fact that We have sent you [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] in the capacity of conveyer of glad tidings-guarantor and in time line as Warner/Revivalist/Awakener in association with the Established and Infallible Fact-Grand Qur'aan.
• Know it that there were no nation/civilization in time line but a Warner/Revivalist/Awakener did pass amongst them. [35:24]
• And if they publicly contradict what you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] have stated to them [the Aa'ya'at of Qur'aan/Allah] then/thereby [do not feel grieved] it is a fact that in aforetimes those before them had also publicly contradicted.
• Their Messengers had come to them with evident/unprecedented tangible signs;
• And with boldly written Messages [Aa'ya'at].
• And with Enlightening Book. [35:25]
ثُـمَّ أَخَذْتُ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَـرُوا۟ۖ
فَكَـيْفَ كَانَ نَكِيـرِ
• Thereafter I seized those [with severe annihilating punishment] who had persistently refused to accept.
• In consequence how was My requital? [35:26]
• Do you not see [reflect/study/investigate] that Allah the Exalted dropped water from the sky;
• Where after/for reason with it We sprouted fruits, they having different various colours
• And amongst the mountains are stripes/streaks white and reddish, their shades are of various different colours, and some mountains are intensely black. [35:27]
• And like wise amongst people, and animals and herbivore mammals their colours are different.
• It is true that only those from His slaves are cautious and afraid of Allah who have concrete knowledge [of His visible demonstrative signs evidently scattered everywhere]
• Certainly Allah is the Absolute Dominant, Oft forgiving. [35:28]
• Certain fact about those who recite/study the Book of Allah, word by word in the manner that passions, conceptions, perceptions, myths, notions already in memory interfere not in between the words of the Book and the Reciter/reader;
• And they steadfastly maintained the Institution of As-sa'laat: Time Bound protocol of Servitude and allegiance to Allah the Exalted, and they spent, secretively and publicly, for other's wellbeing out of the sustenance Our Majesty had provided them:
• They are pursuing a business, an economic activity that might never suffer stagnation. [35:29]
• So that He the Exalted might pay their reward and He may excessively increase for them from His Bounty.
• Fact remains. He the Exalted is indeed the Oft-forgiving; the Recognizer, acknowledger and appreciative.[35:30]
• And what Our Majesty has verbally communicated to you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] as gathered and compiled part of the Book: Grand Qur'aan:
• It is the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse;
• It is the Testifier-Affirmer-Certifier-Sanctifier of whatever was in front of it (previous revelations - Books).
• It is certain that Allah the Exalted is fully aware about and is ever watching His subjects. [35:31]
• Afterwards We have made the inheritors of the Book/Grand Qur'aan those from Our slaves whom We have chosen.
• Thereat amongst them is one who is unjustly evil for his person and amongst them is one who is moderate in conduct;
• And amongst them is one who takes foremost lead in good deeds with the permission of Allah
• This is that which is the greatest Bounty, [35:32]
• And they said amongst themselves, "The Infinite Glory and Praise eternally is entirely and exclusively for Allah, the One Who has removed away from us the grief.
• Certainly our Sustainer Lord is indeed the Oft Forgiving, the Recognizer, acknowledger and appreciative;[35:34]
• The One Who has made permissible for us the House of Eternity from His Bounty,
• Herein neither touches us any fatigue and nor touches us herein any weariness." [35:35]
وَٱلَّذِينَ كَفَـرُوا۟ لَـهُـمْ نَارُ جَهَنَّـمَ
لَا يُقْضَىٰ عَلَيْـهِـمْ فَيَـمُوتُوا۟
وَلَا يُخَفَّفُ عَنْـهُـم
كَذَٟلِكَ نَجْزِى كُلَّ كَفُورٛ
• And those who knowingly and persistently refused to accept for them is the heat of Hell-Prison,
• Fire/heat temperature will not be taken to that end upon them for which reason they may die [seizing of heart]
• And there shall be no lightening/lessening for them from the torture/punishment of the Hell.
• This is how We requite each and every ungrateful denier of truth . [35:36]
• And they will make themselves loudly cry therein, "O our Sustainer Lord! You move us out, we will do righteous acts, the opposite of that which we kept doing".
• [they will be answered] "Had We not given you people enough age wherein one could take heed/lesson who remembered/recalled and the Admonisher/Awakener had come to you people;
• Therefore, you taste, for reason that for the unjust evil mongers there is none from helpers". [35:37]
• And He the Exalted is Who has rendered you people rulers enjoying freedom of will and decision in the Earth
• Thereat/in response whoever refused to accept then the effect of his denying shall be upon him.
• And their disbelief/denial does not increase for the Deniers/Non believers except irritating vile, in the judgment of Allah it is inappropriate and abominable act;
• And their persistent rejection increases nothing for the non believers except losses. [35:39]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask them, "Have you given a thought about your associates whom you people call apart from Allah [that they have created nothing], show/point out to me what they have created in Earth"
• Or for them is there a share/partnership in the Skies?
• Or had We given them a book for which reason they are on the manifest course given in that?
• No, the fact of the matter is that some of the distorters/evil doers promise/inspire to some others fascinating conjectures deceptively. [35:40]
• Certainly Allah holds/sustains/grasp the Skies and the Earth so that both might not cease/deviate/ move away/quit their place/get afflicted [by law of entropy].
• And if both were to deviate/quit the place/afflicted, after Allah there is none who could uphold them.
• Indeed He is eternally Most Forbearing; imperturbably over looking/forgiver [of unintentional faults/wrong doings]. [35:41]
• And they vehemently swore oaths in the name of Allah;
• That if a Warner/Admonisher/Revivalist comes to them they would certainly be more guided than any one of the generations/nations.
• Thereat when the Warner/Admonisher/Revivalist has come to them it increased in them nothing but running away aversively [35:42]
• Feeling for their selves pride of grandeur in the Land and for devising trickery deceptions [to hoodwink people for maintaining their hegemony].
• However/and the evil deceptive trickery hems none except its own devising household.
• Is it for reason that they are waiting for nothing except the precedence of earlier people;
• Then/for reason you will never find for the tradition/Way of Allah any change/replacement
• And you will never find for Allah's tradition/practice any variation. [35:43]
• Is it that they have not traversed in the world/land [Read also with 12:109;22:46;40:82;47:10]
• Whereby they may see the remains/archeological evidences as to what was the end of those who were before them [and take heed/lesson].
• They were mightier in power than them;
• And nothing in the Skies nor in the Earth could ever frustrate Allah's Will and Command.
• Indeed He is All-Knower and has eternally the infinite power and control over each and every thing to keep it in bounds/limits/measure. [35:44]
• Realize it, if Allah the Exalted were to seize people in response to their evil act, thereby, He would not have left a single unjust amongst living species upon the Earth;
• But He gives them a respite towards a duration which has determined culminating moment.
• Thereat, when their appointed moment is reached:
• Indeed Allah is eternally absolutely watching/keeping under focus His created ones. [35:45]