• The Infinite Glory and Praise eternally is entirely and exclusively for Allah,
• The One for Whom: Whatever exists in the Skies and whatever exists in the Earth are subservient-dependant-subjects for Him the Exalted;
• And the Infinite Glory and Praise in the Hereafter is for Him the Exalted.
• Know it, He is the Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realm; absolutely aware of all evident and secreted. [34:01]
• He the Exalted fully knows that which enters the Earth and that which comes out from it;
• And fully knows all that descends from the Sky and all that ascends in her/the Sky.
• And He is the Fountain of Infinite Mercy; repeatedly Forgiving/Overlooking. [34:02]
• And those: ruling elite who refused to accept said to people: "The Terminating Moment will not come to us"
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce: "No, that thought is false, I swear by my Sustainer Lord, it is certain that it will definitely come to you. My Sustainer Lord is the Knower of the secreted-enfolded in future which is invisible to others.
• Neither weight-mass of a sprinkled dot-speck present in the Earth nor that present in the Sky conceals and will conceal itself to distant away from Him-the Knowledgeable of all that exists in non apparent state.
• Know it that neither a particle relatively diminutive than the speck nor that relatively greater than that are but inventoried in a book that makes everything explicit: isolated, individualized and distinct. [34:03]
• [Last Moment will certainly come, information about its timing has been kept secret-20:15] So that He may reward from His Bounty those who accepted/believed and performed moderate righteous deeds.
• They are the people for them is the forgiveness and the par excellence sustenance. [34:04]
• And the verdict about those who attempted in the contents of Our Aa'ya'ay: Verbal passages of the Book; acting as thwarters and suppressers of their efficacy:
• They are the people for them is painful punishment from persistently irritating/abominable trouble.. [34:05]
• Know it; Those who are given the knowledge find that which is revealed by the Sustainer Lord of you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam], Grand Qur'aan:
• It is the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse;
• And it guides people towards the High Road destined to the Dominant Absolute Sovereign, the ever Praiseworthy. [34:06]
• And those/ruling elite who refused to accept said to people,
• "May we lead you people towards a man who will inform you that when you are disintegrated, completely disintegrated [inseparably absorbed in the Earth]
• You will certainly be in a retrieved/cut from Earth renewed creation". [34:07]
• [and they pose a question] "Has he fabricated a lie upon Allah or is he obsessed with delusion?"
• No, the fact of the matter is that those who do not believe in the Hereafter they are in irksome pain and at far destructive end of neglectfulness/straying/wandering. [34:08]
• Is it for reason that they have not yet reflected on that which happened in their past, and that which is a threat in their future, originating from the Sky and the Earth?
• Should We so decide We would cave-in the Earth along with them;
• or We would cause fragments befall upon them from the Sky.
• Indeed this existential is certainly a source of caution for every such person who turns to the Divine Providence and Will. [34:09]
وَلَقَدْ ءَاتَيْـنَا دَاوُۥدَ مِنَّا فَضْلٙاۖ
يٟجِبَالُ أَوِّبِى مَعَهُۥ وَٱلطَّيْـرَۖ
وَأَلَنَّا لَهُ ٱلْحَدِيدَ
أَنِ ٱعْمَلْ سَٟبِغَاتٛ وَقَدِّرْ فِى ٱلسَّـرْدِۖ
إِ نِّى بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيـرٚ
• And certainly We had granted Da'ued [alai'his'slaam] Bounty from Our Grace,
• [Subjugation was commanded] "O mountains, you echo the praises along with him, and you the birds"
• And it was made known for him that We have made the Iron pliable; [34:10]
• Informing him: "You make fully flexible armor coats; and measure proportionately in links of armor;
• And you people conduct as perfectionists.
• Certainly I am watching that which you people are doing." [34:11]
• Know it; We made the particular Breeze pliable-subjected at command and control of Sulie'maan [alai'his'slaam].
• Its presence in mornings had become famous-evidently noticed; and its presence in evenings was famous-evidently noticed [by agriculturists because of great effect on yield].
• And for him we caused a spring of molten copper.
• And there were amongst the Jinn species who worked before him with the permission of his Sustainer Lord;
• And [to whom it was made clear] whoever from amongst them deviates from Our command We will make him taste from the Torment of Blaze. [34:12]
• They worked for him that which he desired for erecting elevated chambers and paintings/statues and bowls like big reservoirs and fixed cooking pots/ranges.
• "You people work O you the followers of Da'ued [alai'his'slaam] expressing gratitude,
• And a minority of My subjects are the grateful feeling obliged." [34:13]
• [Jinns were working before him] Thereat, when We decreed upon him the natural death none led/indicated to them/Jinns to know about him having expired;
• Except the Creature of Earth, she was eating his supporting staff
• For reason of supporting staff being damaged could no longer support the dead body, when he fell down on Earth, she made herself clear that if the Jinn species had the knowledge of invisible things they would not have remained in such humiliating punishment [immediately after his death] [34:14]????
• Certainly there has been a tangible sign to take heed in their dwelling place for the people of Saba;
• The sign was two gardens on the right and on the left;
• [they were asked] "You people eat from the sustenance of your Sustainer Lord and express gratitude and be grateful to Him"
• A fertile city and Oft-Forgiving Sustainer Lord. [34:15]
• Thereby they refrained knowingly; thereat, Our Majesty sent upon them fierce flood of the broken Dam.
• And We converted their affluence by turning their two gardens into two gardens, both producing bitter fruit and tamarisks and a few of something of Lote-trees. [34:16]
ذَٟلِكَ جَزَيْنَٟهُـم بِمَا كَفَـرُوا۟ۖ
وَهَلْ نُجَٟزِىٓ إِلَّا ٱلْـكَفُورَ
• This is how Our Majesty requited them for the reason that they knowingly and persistently refused to accept.
• And do We requite except the proven persistent denier and ungrateful? [34:17]
• And We made between them and between the towns wherein We had implanted blessing many evident townships and We had proportioned therein the traversing passages/travel routes;
• [they were told] "You people traverse in them during nights and days quite safely." [34:18]
• Thereat they said, "Our Sustainer Lord! extend far between/for our journeys". And they did wrong to their selves,
• Whereupon We made them legendary tales since We disintegrated them, completely dispersed.
• Indeed in this historical narrative are certainly evident signs for every coolly perseverant person who is ever thankfully obliged. [34:19]
• And whereas there was for him no authority upon them;
• Except that [he been given the freedom to persuade anyone he likes] We may expose and differentiate the one who believes in the Hereafter from the one who is in skepticism about it.
• And your Sustainer Lord is the guardian upon everything. [34:21]
• You the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "You people call those which you consider [as various iela'aha] apart from Allah,
• They do not hold/possess even something equivalent to an atom in the Skies and nor in the Earth;
• And neither for them in both two of them is any sort of share/partnership/association;
• And nor for Him/Allah from amongst them is any who can be said to possess ability of supporting". [34:22]
• And nor the intercession [recommendation/pleading] shall be of any benefit before Him except for the one for whom He had given prior permission.
• And when the fear subsided in their hearts they said, "What has said your Sustainer Lord"
• They replied, "The absolute fact"
• Be mindful of the fact that He is the the Exalted Sublime, the Greatest. [34:23]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask them, "Who provides you sustenance/ provisions for life from the Skies and the Earth;
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] say, "Allah provides the sustenance;
• And it is certain that either We or you people are on guidance or in manifest neglectfulness/ straying/wandering". [34:24]
قُل لَّا تُسْـَٔـلُونَ عَمَّآ أَجْرَمْنَا
وَلَا نُسْـَٔلُ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ
• You say, "You people will not be questioned about what crime we committed;
• And nor we will be questioned regarding what you people are doing". [34:25]
قُلْ يَجْمَعُ بَيْـنَنَا رَبُّنَا
ثُـمَّ يَفْتَحُ بَيْـنَنَا بِٱلْحَقِّ
وَهُوَ ٱلْفَتَّاحُ ٱلْعَلِيـمُ
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "Our Sustainer Lord will make gathering between us
• Thereafter He will adjudge between us on Fact and True Merit;
• And He is the Judge, All-Knowing." [34:26];
• You, the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] say, "You people show me those which you have associated partners with Him;
• By no means! Nay the fact of the matter is that He is the All Pervasive/Dominant and eternally The Wise/Knower of invisible/ secreted/infolded." [34:27]
• People should realize that We have not sent you: Muhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] but to act as the Messenger universally for the Living Humanity.
• Your role is that of the Guarantor-Conveyor of glad tidings and Revivalist-Warner-Awakener.
• However, the fact remains that many of the people do not accept it-intend to recognize this fact. [34:28]
وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا ٱلْوَعْدُ
إِن كُنتُـمْ صَٟدِقِيـنَ
• And they say: "Tell us the data, time, period when this promise of Last Day will be fulfilled?
• Tell us if you people were truthful in asserting resurrection?" [10:48]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "For you people is a duration which has determined culminating moment of time, the Day which you will neither be able to defer it from your selves even for a moment and nor you can hasten it yourself". [34:30] [Similar pronouncement in 7:34;10:49]
• And those/Elite of Jews and Polytheists who refused to accept said, "We will never accept/believe in this Qur'aan and nor in that one which was in front of it (previously the guidance, Injeel)."
• And would that if you could see/imagine when the wrong doers/evil mongers will be made to stop for their Sustainer Lord [for questioning while being led to Hell-Prison],
• [some of them confronting each other] Some of them will throw back the word to some,
• Saying those who were made the weak/ruled segments of society to those who demonstrated arrogance having made themselves obsessed with pride of grandeur, "had you not been there we would have certainly been believers" [34:31] [Read with 14:21;40:47]
• Those who demonstrated arrogance having made themselves obsessed with pride of grandeur replied to those who were made the weak/ruled segments of society, "Did we avert you from The Guidance [Book of Allah, Grand Qur'aan] after that it had reached you people?
• No, the fact is that you people were yourself the criminals". [34:32] [See 6:112; 11:116; 25:31;34:32]
• And said those who were made the weak/ruled segments of society for [to] those who demonstrated arrogance having made themselves obsessed with pride of grandeur,
• "No the fact is that it were your deceptions day and night when you kept commanding us that we refuse to accept [the word of] Allah and that we declare for Him equivalents" and that we might associate participatory lords for Him the Exalted.
• And they tried to conceal the regret when they saw the punishment [from those upon they ruled]
• And Our Majesty has rendered their arrogance shackles in the necks of those who had persistently refused to accept.
• Are they getting recompensed except what they used to do? [as they had put shackles around their brain not to allow any revealing fact enter into brain]. [34:33]
• And We did not send an Admonisher/Awakener [before you] in a community/city except whom the ruling elite of it said/responded,
• "Certainly we refuse to accept that with which you have been sent." [34:34]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "The fact is that my Sustainer Lord expands the sustenance for whom He so decides; and restricts to measure for whom He the Exalted so decides.
• But most of the people they do not accept it/intend to recognize this fact." [34:36]
• And neither wealth and wherewithal of you people and nor your progeny will cause you any nearness to Us in position,
• However except [wealth and progeny will supplement for nearness in position] the one who believed and conducted perfectly,
• Therefore, they are the people for whom is two-fold reward for that which they did;
• And they are peacefully and comfortably in the lofty dwellings. [34:37]
• And the verdict about those who attempted in the contents of Our Aa'ya'ay: Verbal passages of the Book; acting as thwarters and suppressers of their efficacy:
• They are the people who are brought up ones in affliction. [34:38]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce: "The fact is that my Sustainer Lord expands the livelihood for him about whom He the Exalted so decides; and restricts to measure for him about whom so decides, amongst His living subjects.
• And should you spent generously anything of substance; thereby [He knows 2:270] He the Exalted compensates for that.
• And He the Exalted is certainly the best of sustenance provider. [34:39]
• They replied, "Glory is for You; You were our Companion, other than them,
• Nay, the fact is that they used to worship/were allegiant to the Jinn species,
• Most of them were believers in them" [34:41]
• [It will be told] "Consequently Today, some of you people do not possess any power-capacity-authority-control for affording material gain to someone and nor for averting adversity/harm"
• And We will say to those who wronged themselves, "You people taste the torment of heat in Hell-Prison. This is one which you people used to contradict publicly". [34:42]
• And when Our evident/distinct/Manifest Aa'ya'at [of the Book] were being narrated to them, word by word,
• They said to people, "He is none but a grown man who wants that he may divert you people from that which your fathers used to worship/were allegiant".
• And they said to people, "This [Book pronounced as from Allah] is none but a lie fabricated"
• And those/elite ruling class who knowingly refused to accept said to people about the Fact/Qur'aan when it was brought to them,
• "This/Qur'aan is nothing except an evident illusion/falsity". [their statement is deceptive since illusion relates only to eyes/vision and the moment one touches the thing creating illusion, the illusion vanishes] [34:43]
• And We had not given them [Bani Iesma'eile-Gentilesin many generations before this Qur'aan] from the Books which they were studying;
• And nor We had sent towards them before you [Muhamad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] any revivalist/admonisher/awakener. [34:44]
• And those people/civilization which existed before them publicly contradicted whom We had given that the one tenth of which has not reached to these ones; they in response publicly contradicted My Messengers.
• [Read the record about them in Qur'aan and see] In consequence how was My requital? [34:45]
• You the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] tell them: "I only advise you people with one advice;
• That you people may stand—find time for Allah the Exalted-Absolute Truth and Fact in twos, and individually.
• Thereafter, reflect objectively keeping aside passions-emotions-prejudices-caprices-whims-conjectural myths to know the purpose of creation of things".
• Be cautioned: Not at all a statement of delusive, phantasmagoric and hallucinatory nature is associated with your guiding leaderMuhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam].
• Indeed he is for you peoples but an Awakener-Admonisher-Warner manifesting the imminent danger of severe infliction confronting you. [34:46]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] tell them, "What I demand - ask you as some sort of reward - response then/for reason it is only for you people;
• My reward/remuneration is upon none except upon Allah the Exalted.
• And He is Ever Witness/Observer/Guard over each and every thing". [34:47]
قُلْ إِنَّ رَبِّى يَقْذِفُ بِٱلْحَقِّ
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] tell them, "It is certain fact that my Sustainer Lord hurls with proven Fact/Reality-Profitable and substantive substance of permanence
• Indeed He the Exalted are the absolutely knowledgeable of all that exists which is not within the reach/focus of others." [34:48]
قُلْ جَآءَ ٱلْحَقُّ
ٱلْبَٟطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce: "the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse of Reality-Profitability and substance of permanence: Grand Qur'aan has since arrived;
• And the: بَاطِل falsehood; scum, filmy layer of extraneous matter or impurities rising on surface of a liquid, dross or refuse from molten metal, neither initiates a new process nor causes its iteration. [34:49]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce [the principle], "If I remained forgetfully heedless then the effect of heedless forgetfulness is upon my own self;
• And if I have guided myself aright, it is because of that which my Sustainer Lord has communicated to me [in Qur'aan, and with this I guide humanity]
• It is certain that He the Exalted is All-Listener, Ever-Near." [34:50]
إِذْ فَزِعُوا۟ فَلَا فَوْتَ
وَأُخِذُوا۟ مِن مَّكَانٛ قَرِيبٛ
• And if you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] see the Last Day when they would have been terrified whereupon there will be no escape;
• [after having run out from their houses in panic and fear] And they would have been seized at a nearby place. [34:51][after having run out from their houses in panic and fear] [34:51]
• And they said, "We have accepted/believed in it [Grand Qur'aan]" [Every one declares to believe on seeing eminent death and on Last Day]
• But [in view of the laid down principle earlier made vivid to them] how for them could be reception of their belief at the far end of place;[34:52]
• And a barrier has been placed between them and what they desire [acceptance of their so called belief at last moment] as was done with people of their nature in the aforetimes [when people declared to have accepted on seeing the infliction]
• It is certain that they remained plunged in doubt/skepticism, the doubt having characteristic trait of a causer of disquiet, irritation, and disconcert. [in accepting the word of Messengers]. [34:54]