• Alif: The First Letter, not consonant, of Arabic alphabet ( أبجدية عربية): it has no speech sound and is not conjoined with the succeeding consonants of a word or with the following word;
• Laa'm and Mee'm: Two consonants of Arabic alphabet conjoined/stitched together and both have above them ancillary glyph -prolongation sign called "Madda" which means and extends - stretches the sound value of the consonant to which it is added. The prolongation mark [Madda] reflects that the following joined letter is still causing pause as consonant لـ ends with still ﻡ resulting in natural pause in its pronunciation "Laa'm". Likewise, the consonant ﻡ has the prolongation sign suggesting to pronounce it with stretched sound to make the last still letter ﻡ vivid in sound ending in natural pause "Mee'm-ميم ". Prolongation sign will also appear when the following consonant with vowel is delicate "Hamza, ء" which can distinctly and audibly pronounced only when the preceding letter is pronounced elongated. Arabic language equally cares for the convenience of the speaker and the listener. Please remember that the prolongation sign is not the equivalent to nor it represents a hamza followed by Alif.
• The gradual revelation of the Book-Grand Qur'aan under the command of the Sustainer Lord of the Universes-all that exists is for a certain purpose.
• You will find all the time you read the Book that its contents have absolutely no suspicious-conjectural- whimsical-conflicting-un-certain-illusory-perplexing matte, which causes uncertainty-psychological disturbance. [32:02]
• Contradicting it, do they keep saying to people: "He: Muhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] has drafted and compiled it: Qur'aan with his own effort, perception, knowledge, understanding?"
• No, their perception is wrong, he is not the author; the fact is that it the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse revealed by the Sustainer Lord of you the Messenger.
• The objective is that you might revive/admonish the nation: Bani Iesma'eile-the Gentile to whom no admonisher had come in times - generations before you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]
• So that they people may guide themselves aright. [32:03]
• Allah the Exalted is the One and only Who had innovatively created the Skies and the Earth in a time duration of six days [reckoned outside your universe]; [
• Thereafter, He the Exalted ascended to the Supreme Sovereign Seat/Throne [beyond Skies of universe]
• For you people there is none, other than Him the Exalted, a protector and nor an intercessor.
• Is it that you people do not incline yourself to save in memory/recall-remember/pronounce to others. [32:04]
• He the Exalted organizes, manages, and commands all matters to their logical conclusion.
• Fom the Sky towards the Earth
• Afterwards these matters will be presented/ascend towards Him in the Day [of Judgment] the duration/measure of which is a thousand years as you people reckon/count time. [32:05]
ذَٟلِكَ عَٟلِمُ ٱلْغَيْبِ وَٱلشَّهَٟدَةِ
• He is the Knower of what is invisible/non perceivable and visible/perceivable for the creatures;
• Absolutely Dominant—All-Mighty, the Fountain of Infinite Mercy. [32:06]
ٱلَّذِىٓ أَحْسَنَ كُلَّ شَـىْءٛ خَلَقَهُۥۖ
وَبَدَأَ خَلْقَ ٱلْإِنسَٟنِ مِن طِيـنٛ
• He the Exalted is the One Who appropriately proportioned/synchronized/harmonized and balanced each and all things that He the Exalted has created.
• Further be informed, He the Exalted had initiated the Process of creation of Human Being corporeally with extract drawn from wet-clay. [32:07]
• Afterwards, He the Exalted fashioned-rendered-inserted the extension of him: Species Human from gently and secretively drawn extract. This extract was drawn from artfully treated water which was desiccated, diluted, and lacking vitality. [32:08]
• Afterwards He the Exalted stretched and proportioned/equated him and blew within him the Essence/Verbal Command of decision/finalized affair/command of Him [kun-take existence as living]
• Moreover, He the Exalted have rendered for you people the listening - acoustic faculty; and the observing - optical faculty; and of Processing-Integrating-Perceiving: Baking establishment: the Brains.
• Very little gratitude you people express. [32:09][let us be not like majority and say الحمد لله]
• And they questioned, "Is it possible that when we would have disintegrated fully and inseparably absorbed in the Earth would we certainly be in a retrieved/cut from Earth renewed creation?"
• Nay, the fact is that they are deniers of accountability by their Sustainer Lord. [32:10]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] tell them answering their question, "The Angel of the Death, the one who had been placed as guard [86:09] respectively with you people, will alienate you [from the disintegrated absorbed condition as you put it; they are nowhere lost but their disintegration is watched and recorded in the book-50:04].
• Afterwards [on your turn] you people will be escorted towards your Sustainer Lord." [32:11]
• And if you see when the criminals will be saying before their Sustainer Lord with their heads lowered;
• "Our Sustainer Lord! We have seen observantly and we have listened, therefore, You send us back, we will act perfectly, we are now certainly convinced". [32:12]
• And had We so willed certainly We would have brought for each and every person his guidance [perforce against his will and determined decision] but the Word from Me has established proven;
• That "It is certain that I will fill the Hell-Prison with people from species Jinn and human beings all collected together. [32:13]
• Therefore you people taste the result of that which you forgot the facing of your this Day, We have certainly willfully discarded you people. [Read with 7:51;20:126]
• And you people taste the chastisement of permanence for that which you people kept doing". [32:14]
• It is a fact that only such people heartily believe in Our Aa'ya'at: Unitary Verbal Passages of Qur'aan who, when reminded with these passages, did voluntarily drop in front in the state of those who prostrate laying forehead on the Earth;
• And in prostration they repetitively praised the Glory of their Sustainer Lord.
• Take note, they are the people who never puff themselves with self presumed pride of grandeur. [32:15] [Please prostrate]
تَتَجَافَىٰ جُنُوبُـهُـمْ عَنِ ٱلْمَضَاجِــعِ
يَدْعُونَ رَبَّـهُـمْ خَوْفٙا وَطَمَعٙا
وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَٟهُـمْ يُنفِقُونَ
• Reflexively their sides shrink: draw away from their sleeping bedrooms in reverence and fear;
• They call upon their Sustainer Lord, fearing and hoping favourable response;
• And they are the people who heartily spend part of the worldly resources for other's welfare which We have given to them as sustenance. [32:16]
• Thereat no individual exactly knows what is hidden for them from things of cool and comfort of eyes—
• As reward for that which they people kept doing. [32:17]
أَفَمَن كَانَ مُؤْمِنٙا كَمَن كَانَ فَاسِقٙاۚ
• Is then the one who had persistently been a believer like the one who persistently remained a Fasiq: aberrant: dissolutely moves out of the bounds and restraints?
• No, they are not equal and identical. [32:18]
• As for those who accepted/believed and performed deeds/acts righteously/moderately [as per Book],
• Thereby/in consequence for them are the Residential Gardens, hospitality;
• For that which they people kept doing [in worldly life]. [32:19]
• And as for those are concerned who transgressed/distanced away from restraints, thereby/in consequence their place of return/abode is the heated Hell-Prison.
• Every time they wished/intended that they may get out of that they are pushed back therein
• And it is said/announced for them, "you people taste the torment of heat the one which you people used to contradict." [32:20]
• And who is a greater evil/distorter/creator of imbalances/disorder/over stepping than the one who is reminded/advised with the Aa'ya'at [of the Book] of His Sustainer Lord thereafter he knowingly refrained from it.
• It is certain that We are the awarder of punishment to the convicted criminals. [32:22]
• And it is certain that We had given Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] the Book.
• For reason [if they do not come to you with At'Toraat-3:93] you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] let not yourself be in disturbing worry for its presentation.
• And We had declared that Book/At'Toraat as guidance for Bani Iesraa'eel. [32:23]
• And We had rendered some of them guides; they guided people in accordance with Our Command: Book; when they remained steadfast coolly perseverant.
• And they used to have convinced belief in Our Aa'ya'at. [32:24]
• [ignore them] It is certain that your Sustainer Lord is the One Who will adjudge between them on the Day of Resurrection/Revival,
• Regarding the issue about which they kept differing/opposing [32:25]
• Is it [their transgression and not believing Aa'ya'at] that it has not guided them that many civilizations before them We have annihilated, in the residential places of whom they walk around?
• Indeed in it are certainly demonstrative evident signs for people.
• [if they have not traversed in land] Would then they not even listen?" [32:26]
• Have they not seen/noticed that We drive the water towards the Dry farming land;
• Whereat We bring out with it crops, from which their herbivore mammals and their selves eat.
• [if they don't listen] Would then they not even see/focus upon this fact?" [or shall remain plunged in darkness][32:27]
وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا ٱلْفَتْحُ
إِن كُنتُـمْ صَٟدِقِيـنَ
• And they say, "tell us the data/time/period when this Decision [of Last Day] will be taken;
• If you people are truthful in what you people say?" [32:28]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "On the Decision's Day accepting and believing will not benefit those who had earlier persistently refused to believe/accept
• And nor they will have a moment of relief- reprieve- suspension of punishment.. [32:29]