• Alif: The First Letter, not consonant, of Arabic alphabet ( أبجدية عربية): it has no speech sound and is not conjoined with the succeeding consonants of a word or with the following word;
• Laa'm and Mee'm: Two consonants of Arabic alphabet conjoined/stitched together and both have above them ancillary glyph -prolongation sign called "Madda" which means and extends - stretches the sound value of the consonant to which it is added. The prolongation mark [Madda] reflects that the following joined letter is still causing pause as consonant لـ ends with still ﻡ resulting in natural pause in its pronunciation "Laa'm". Likewise, the consonant ﻡ has the prolongation sign suggesting to pronounce it with stretched sound to make the last still letter ﻡ vivid in sound ending in natural pause "Mee'm-ميم ". Prolongation sign will also appear when the following consonant with vowel is delicate "Hamza, ء" which can distinctly and audibly pronounced only when the preceding letter is pronounced elongated. Arabic language equally cares for the convenience of the speaker and the listener. Please remember that the prolongation sign is not the equivalent to nor it represents a hamza followed by Alif.
• These are the Aa'ya'at: Verbal Passages of the Miscellany of the Book which gives insight to the invisible, hidden, secreted realities. [31:02]
• The Guide [in time and space because of its permanence-leading on the way to destination] and Mercy/ blessing for those who are moderate, graceful and generous. [31:03]
• Such of them who stand for the performance of As-sa'laat: Time Bound Protocol of Servitude and allegiance;and regularly pay Az-zaka'at: financial liability for economic uplift of society;
• Know it; they are the people who convincingly believe in the Hereafter. [31:04]
• The aforementioned people are progressing upon the guidance communicated by their Sustainer Lord ["MyAaya'at" in the Qur'aan].
• And they are the people who are truly the endeavourers for perpetual success - fruitfulness. [31:05]
• Know it; There is someone amongst the people who purposely indulges in publicizing conjectural myths and fabricated stories:
• That he mighty cause neglectfulness and stray non-knowledgeable people away from the Path of Allah the Exalted; with assertions other than based on authentic knowledge;
• And that he might deliberately adopt her: the Path; contemptuously and mockingly:
• Such are the people: humiliating punishment is prepared and is in wait for them. [31:06]
• And when Our Aa'ya'at: Unitary verbal passages of Qur'aan are recited to him word by word: he turned back; in a state of mindset of arrogant self obsessed of pride; [Read with 23:66]
• Showing like he did not hear them; as if a heavy load is deposited within his ears: acoustic impedance is persisting in his ears.
• Thereat you the Messenger announce for him "glad tidings" of painful punishment. [31:07]
• The fact about those people; who willingly accepted-believed and performed moderate righteous deeds;
• The lush green Gardens - Paradise of Delight is in wait for them. [31:08]
وَعْدَ ٱللَّهِ حَقّٙاۚ
وَهُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْحَكِيـمُ
• They will be residing therein permanently-indefinitely.
• The promise of Allah the Exalted is always a proven and established truth.
• Be aware, He the Exalted is Pervasively dominant and the Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realm, visible and invisible. [31:09]
• He the Exalted created-raised high the Skies. Its creation is circumstantially without the support of pillars. You people are seeing the Skies as such without pillars.
• And He placed in the Land anchored/stabilizing mountains that she/Earth may not shake with you people;
• and that He the Exalted spread all kinds of animals in it;
• And We have dropped water from the Sky;
• Whereby We have sprouted/grew therein from each and every par excellence pairing. [31:10]
• This is the creation of Allah. Therefore/for reason [if they are real existing personalities] show me what those [whom you call various iela'aha] other than Allah have created.
• Nay, the fact is that the distorters/unjust people are in manifest heedlessness. [31:11]
• And indeed We had granted wisdom/insight to understand and perceive infolded realities to Looq'maan that, "you be obliged and express gratitude for Allah the Exalted.
• And whoever makes himself feel obliged and grateful then indeed he expresses gratitude only for his own self/benefit.
• And whoever concealed obligation/remained ungrateful [it makes no difference] since/then remember Allah is indeed eternally the Absolutely Independent, eternally the focus of Glory and Praise." [31:12]
• And when Looq'maan said to his son while he was affectionately advising him [wisdom pearls], "O my son! You should never associate partners and equals with Allah the Exalted;
• It is absolutely certain that the act/idea of associating partners and equals with Allah is undoubtedly the greatest distortion." [the first introduced by Elite class of nation of Noah]. [31:13]
وَوَصَّيْنَا ٱلْإِنسَٟنَ بِوَٟلِدَيْهِ
حَـمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُۥ وَهْنٙا عَلَـىٰ وَهْنٛ
وَفِصَالُهُۥ فِى عَامَيْـنِ
أَنِ ٱشْكُرْ لِى وَلِوَٟلِدَيْكَ
• And We have enjoined/given the verdict/decreed upon the human beings [to conduct with their parents with affectionate kindness],
• His mother carried him [in her womb] with one flimsiness upon another flimsiness;
• And his breast-feed weaning is in two years [complete two years-24 moon months-2:233];
• That "you be grateful to Me and to your parents.
• And towards Me is the destination/finality; [31:14]
• However, if they both exerted upon you for that you associate partners with Me for which you do not have any knowledge thereby you must not listen the word of both two of them;
• But you give them company in worldly life in a very pleasant manner;
• And you make yourself physically follow/journey on the path which leads towards Me.
• Afterwards you people will be turned towards Me [for accountability]
• Whereupon I will remind/tell you what deliberate and willful acts you people had been doing". [31:15]
• [Reverting to Loo'maan's advisory session] "O my son! it is a fact that if there be a small thing like the grain/seed from a mustard plant;
• Whereby it may be in a rock or in the Skies or in the Earth, Allah the Exalted would bring it to limelight.
• Certainly Allah the Exalted is eternally Aware-Knowledgeable au fait of all niceties and delicacies-subtlety-refinements. [31:16]
يٰبُنَىَّ أَقِمِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ
وَأْمُرْ بِٱلْمَعْـرُوفِ وَٱنْهَ عَنِ ٱلْمُنْكَرِ
وَٱصْبِـرْ عَلَـىٰ مَآ أَصَابَكَۖ
إِنَّ ذَٟلِكَ مِنْ عَزْمِ ٱلۡأُمُورِ
• O my son! Remain steadfast in the performance of Ass-sa'laat; Time Bound Protocol of Servitude and Allegiance.
• And enjoin to act according to accepted social values and norms and forbid others following conjectural innovations-deviations and unauthentic non-verifiable myths.
• And remain coolly perseverant upon whatever distressing and unpleasant reaches you.
• No doubt this course is indeed a subject of strong willpower.. [31:17]
• And nor you turn away your cheek/demonstrate pride for people;
• Neither you should walk in the Earth exultantly and boastfully/conceitedly.
• Remember; Allah the Exalted certainly does not appreciate-approve any such person who is conceited, the arrogant, and the boastful--- [31:18]
• And you be moderate in your pace and you lower the pitch of your sound;
• Since it is a fact that more unpleasant and non familiar of the sounds is certainly the sound produced by the donkey." [31:19]
• Have you people [despite existing-living in 21st century] not yet seen-given a thought to the fact that Allah the Exalted has subjected-subjugated all which is located in the Skies and in the Earth solely for you people to a set discipline-relativity?
• Moreover, He the Exalted has amply extended upon you people His bounties, in the state visibly apparent and infolded [in things].
• However, yet amongst the people is the one who wrangles about Allah the Exalted [Aa'ya'at/manifestations of]without having any concrete knowledge;
• And without guidance and without the visible light-reflecting—enlightening book; [but with conjectural unsubstantiated myths]. [31:20]
• And when it was said to them, "You people transform yourselves to follow practically what Allah has sent [in the Book]
• They respond saying; "No, We will keep following that upon which we have found our forefathers had been."
• [how irrational/illogical is the response, without refuting the fact] Would they keep following their forefathers despite the fact if Shai'taan is inviting them towards the punishment of the Hell-Prison. [31:21]
• And whoever surrendered/harmonized his will and freedom of choice/face towards Allah [His Aa'ya'at/Book] and he is the one who conducts moderately/is an endeavourer of striking equilibrium/balance/truth/virtue [avoider of spreading distortions/conjectural myths];
• Thereby, he has certainly restrained himself in the noose of superb pledge-bond; there is not at all a possibility of its dissociation - schism.
• The final settling/decision of all matters is for Allah. [31:22]
• And whoever has refused to accept, for reason [that you will not be questioned about those who land in Hell-2:119] let not his persistent denial to accept be a cause of grief for you, the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]
• Their presentation is before Us for accountability; thereat We will tell them what deliberate and willful acts they performed.
• It is a fact that Allah the Exalted is aware absolutely of that which the chests hold inside. [31:23]
• And if you ask them as to who created the Skies and the Earth;
• They will certainly answer "Allah did it".
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce declaratively, "The Infinite Glory and Praise eternally is entirely and exclusively for Allah."
• Nay, the fact of the matter is that most of them do not know. [31:25]
• For Allah is everyone/thing who/what is in Skies and the Earth, [All are for Him subservient/ dependant willingly or perforce/consciously or unconsciously].
• Indeed Allah the Exalted is the One Who is eternally the Absolutely Independent, eternally the focus of Glory and Praise. [31:26]
• Take note that had every tree existing in the Earth was in the state converted into writing pens;
• And the Ocean was used as ink for writing and after it having become empty seven smaller oceans kept adding to it: the global Ocean:
• The limited number of verbal expressions of Allah the Exalted would not have emptied - lost information.
• This is a fact that Allah the Exalted is the All Pervasive-Dominant and eternally the Wise-Knower of invisible-secreted-infolded realities [31:27]
• Neither creation of you people and nor your revival/resurrection [on the Day of Resurrection] is but like one individual person.
• Indeed Allah is eternally the Hearer [of what is said, at whatever frequency] and is of Vision [everything/act is in His focus]. [31:28]
• Have you not visualized/understood/given a thought to the apparent fact that Allah the Exalted
• Gradually/smoothly enters the Night in the Day and He smoothly enters the Day in the Night.
• And He has subjected [subjugated to a set discipline] the Sun and the Moon to submissiveness.
• All keep flowing for a term/duration of appointed/named/fixed date and time.
• And certainly Allah is fully informed/aware of all what acts you people are doing. [31:29]
• This is because undoubtedly Allah is the One Who is the Absolute Fact
• And that what they people call apart from Him/Allah that is conjectural falsity.
• And that Allah is the One Who is the The Exalted Sublime, the Greatest. [31:30]
• Have you not visualized/understood/given a thought that the ship sails/moves in the Sea with the blessing of Allah, the Exalted so that He may show to you people some of His visible tangible signs.
• Indeed in it are certainly evident signs for each and every persistent coolly perseverant, ever thankfully obliged. [31:31
• And the moment waves wrapped over them like the overshadowing canopies,
• They called upon Allah the Exalted, acting as sincere devotees-allegiant in conduct for Him the Exalted.
• In response to their prayers, when He the Exalted rescued them surviving and safe towards the land-shore, thereat some of them make themselves moderate.
• Take note that none denies deliberately and publicly about Our Aa'ya'at-Verbally communicated passages except each and all ungratefully disobedient betrayer. [31:32]
• O you the living mankind! You people remain awe-inspiring about your Sustainer Lord.
• Moreover, you people be apprehensive-dread the Day of Judgment. That is the Day when a father will not be able to avert anything from his son.
• And neither the son could be an averter of anything from his father.
• Indeed the promise of Allah the Exalted [regarding Last Day] is a fact.
• Therefore, let not the life of this world put you deceptive delusion.
• And nor let the Deceiver put you in deceptive delusion about Allah the Exalted [His Book] [31:33]
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُۥ ٱلسَّاعَةِ
وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِى ٱلۡأَرْحَامِۖ
وَمَا تَدْرِى نَفْسٚ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدٙاۖ
وَمَا تَدْرِى نَفْسُۢ بِأَىِّ أَرْضٛ تَمُوتُۚ
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَيـمُۢ خَبِيـرٚ
• It is a certain fact that Allah the Exalted is the One with Whom is the Knowledge of the Appointed Moment.
• Acknowledge it, He the Exalted sends down the rain.
• Know it, He the Exalted fully knows about that which is developing in the wombs.
• And a person does not have a convincing idea as to what it will gain tomorrow;
• And nor a person has any confirm idea as to in which part of the Earth shall it die;
• Indeed Allah is Eternally The Knowledgeable and Aware of what is secreted and manifest. [31:34]