• ا Alif: First Letter; not consonant, of Arabic alphabet ( أبجدية عربية): it has no speech sound and is not conjoined with the succeeding consonants of a word or with the following word. Laa'm and Mee'm: Two consonants of Arabic alphabet conjoined/stitched together and both have above them an ancillary glyph-prolongation sign-mark called "Madda" which means and extends-stretches the sound value of the letter to which it is added. [30:01]
• Rome has been defeated. [30:02]
• This defeat has taken place within the lowest place of the Earth.
• And know it; they will soon be attaining victory after their defeat. [30:03]
• It will happen in time-frame of few years.
• -- The decisive command for disposal of affair during the period before this defeat and in time-line after it is exclusively the authority for Allah the Exalted --.
• And that day when it happens the believers will rejoice and celebrate - victory of Christians-Rome. [30:04]
يَنصُرُ مَن يَشَآءُۖ
وَهُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلرَّحِـيـمُ
• They will be victorious with the help of Allah the Exalted;
• He the Exalted helps whomever He wills.
• And the fact remains, He the Exalted is Absolutely Dominant, the Fountain of Infinite Mercy. [30:05]
• Have they not yet indulged in deep thinking - reflected objectively about their own selves?
• Had they reflected they would have realized that Allah the Exalted has not created the Skies and the Earth and all that which exists between these two but in the manner of conditioning them by infallible governing rules for a determined purpose;
• And for a duration with a determined-named moment of its expiry.
• However, it is a fact that most of the people are certainly the deniers of accountability by their Sustainer Lord. [30:08]
• Is it that they have not traversed in the world/land [Read also with 12:109;22:46;40:82;47:10]
• Whereby they may see the remains/archeological evidences as to what was the end of those who were before them [and take heed/lesson].
• They were mightier in power than them;
• And they ploughed the Earth and brought it under cultivation more than that which they have made it cultivable. [Read with 40:21,82]
• And came to them their Messengers with manifestly evident signs/proofs;
• Then in consequence Allah was not to do injustice to them;
• But in fact they kept doing injustice and harm to their own selves. [30:09]
• Afterwards the end result of those who did evil was unpleasantly awesome;
• Since they contradicted the Aa'ya'at of Allah and for those they purpesily adopted a non-serious jesting attitude keeping themselves playful with. [30:10]
ٱللَّهُ يَبْدَؤُا۟ ٱلْخَلْقَ ثُـمَّ يُعِيدُهُۥ
ثُـمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُـرْجَعُونَ
• Indeed Allah the Exalted initiates the creation; and after pause of time will cause his relapse—reverted to original state;
• Thereafter, you will be presented before Him the Exalted for accountability (on your turn to tell you what you did in worldly life).[30:11]
• Know the Day when the Appointed Moment is manifested the Criminals will plunge in despair. [30:12]
• And none will for them be intercessor from amongst their partners;
• And they would be the deniers of their partners. [30:13]
• Hence, Infinite Glory is for Allah-He is the Absolute/Independent; His pleasure is the focus of all effort when you people enter into evening and when you enter the true dawn; [30:17]
وَلَهُ ٱلْحَمْدُ فِى ٱلسَّمَٟوَٟتِ وَٱلۡأَرْضِ
وَعَشِيّٙا وَحِيـنَ تُظْهِرُونَ
• And for Him is the Praise eternally in the Skies and the Earth;
• And at the time when night gets intensively darkened and when you enter the noon. [30:18]
يُخْرِجُ ٱلْحَىَّ مِنَ ٱلْمَيِّتِ
وَيُخْرِجُ ٱلْمَيِّتَ مِنَ ٱلْحَىِّ
وَيُحْى ٱلۡأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِـهَاۚ
• He the Exalted brings out the living from the matter-dead;
• And He brings out matter from the living.
• And He rejuvenates/revives the Earth after its death;
• And like this you people will be the brought out [from Earth on Day of Resurrection] [30:19]
• And it is part of His demonstrative/cognizable/recognition signs:
• That He He the Exalted created you people corporeally structured with substances of clay,
• Afterwards [having given you life] you scatter as structured beings. [30:20]
• And from His demonstrative signs is:
• That He created from your selves your wives so that you people could have respectively towards her the ultimate placidity/tranquility/serenity;
• And He the Exalted has placed amongst you, husbands and wives, feelings of love and compassion.
• Indeed in these are evident/the visible/tangible/demonstrative signs/information for people to recognize/reflect/differentiate and analyze objectively without overlapping with emotions/ conjectures/whims/preconceived notions to arrive at purpose of creation. [30:21]
• The creation of the Skies and the Earth;
• And the mutual variation in the languages and in skin colours of you people are the part of the miscellany of indicators-pointers of existence of Him the Exalted;
• It is a fact that tangible realities are certainly the pointers-thought provoking for the knowledgeable - equipped with information. [30:22]
• In addition, the fact that He keep showing the Lightening to your eyes is one of His evident demonstratively indicative signs, causing a state of fear and generating hope of profitability.
• And He sends water from the Sky and with it He rejuvenates/revives earth after its death.
• Indeed in these are the visible/tangible signs/information for people to recognize/reflect/differentiate and analyze. [30:24]
• And it is from His evident demonstrative signs that the Sky and the Earth maintain by His Command;
• Afterwards when He would have called you people with a call [second blowing in the Trumpet] from within the Earth;
• And that point in time you people will get out. [30:25]
وَلَهُۥ مَن فِى ٱلسَّمَٟوَٟتِ وَٱلۡأَرْضِۖ
كُلّٚ لَّهُۥ قَٟنِتُونَ
• Take note, whoever exists in the Skies and the Earth are the subjects for Him the Exalted;
• Each object is in humble attendance exclusively for Him the Exalted. [30:26]
• And He the Exalted is the Only Who initiates the creation, afterwards He causes its iteration—after pause of time will cause his relapse—reverted to original state;
• And that is quiet easy for Him.
• And for Him is the superb quotation in the Skies and the Earth;
• Be aware, He the Exalted is Pervasively dominant and the Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realm, visible and invisible. [30:27]
• He the Exalted has struck for you people an example of a contrast relating to your selves.
• Are they who are under control of your right hand-domestic servants-serfs in your submission, the sharers and partners in the affluence that We have given to you people;
• Thereby you all are in equivalence relation therein, you people fearing them sort of fear like the one of yours people have for your dominant affluence?
• This is how We distinctly elaborate the Aa'ya'at-Verbal Unitary Passages presenting facts and concepts, for the people who perceive by critical thinking. [30:28]
• Nay, [their wandering is not for reason of any ambiguity] the fact is that those who wronged and did injustice actually followed their selfish lusts and conjectural myths on the ground other than/without the knowledge [Guidance/the Book from Allah].
• Thereupon who will guide the one whom Allah has let neglectfully wandering?
• And none at all of the helpers will come forward for them. [30:29]
• Therefore, you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] keep maintaining the focus of your attention for the Prescribed System/Code perpetually—
• The Original Pattern-purpose of Allah the Exalted for the initiation upon/for which He originally created the Man;
• There is not at all a change in the Prescribed Code and Procedure [Islam] for the Creation of Allah;
• This is the primordial straightly settled, permanent discipline, rule—operative system.
• [Despite your unambiguous pronouncements] But the fact remains that most of the people do not know/intend to understand. [30:30]
مُنِيبِيـنَ إِلَيْهِ وَٱتَّقُوهُ
وَلَا تَكُونُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْمُشْـرِكِيـنَ
• Be the returnees towards Him and you people make yourself mindful, heedful and cautious avoiding unrestrained conduct in reverence and fear of Him.
• And you people remain steadfast in performing/organizing assembly/standing for As-sa'laat;
• And you people should never be of those who ascribe sculpted idols [with fake feminine names] as associates of Allah; [30:31]
• And you should neither be like those who caused partitioning in their prescribed Code of Life, and became few disintegrated identities-sects.?????
• Each group is rejoicing with that which they have with them.[30:32]
• And when infliction touches the people they called their Sustainer Lord as returners towards Him.
• Thereafter when He caused them to enjoy mercy from Him
• at that point in time a group from them starts assigning partners/associates with their Sustainer Lord [30:33]
لِيَكْـفُـرُوا۟ بِمَآ ءَاتَيْـنَـٟـهُـمْۚ
• So that they might ungratefully conceal that which Our Majesty has granted them.
• If so, then you people avail it enjoyably;
• Its consequence you will soon know. [30:34]
• And when We make people taste mercy/affluence and pleasantness they rejoice it boisterously,
• And when infliction/adversity reaches them for reason/as result of what they had sent forward/done at that point in time they are despaired. [30:36]
• Have they not seen/noticed that Allah expands the sustenance for the one He willed from His created ones and restricts to measure for one He willed,
• Indeed in it are explicit manifestations reflective for people who wish to perceive/recognize the Divine Providence and Will. [in the magnanimity of Creator, their Sustainer Lord]. [30:37]
• Therefore you give/spend wealth to the near relative as his right, and the destitute, and the wayfarer,
• This is a better course of action for those who seek the appreciation and approval of Allah the Exalted.
• Know it, they are the people who are truly the endeavourers for perpetual success-fruitfulness. [30:38]
• Take note; in case you have given some money/capital in a situation for worldly cumulative gain;
• With the understanding that it might successively become larger in relation with financial aspects of people;
• Thereat, it might apparently accumulate, but it amasses not in the evaluation of Allah the Exalted.
• And if you people have given some money coping a situation out of Zaka'at: Financial liability for economic uplift of society, for consideration of you seeking the appreciation and approval of Allah the Exalted;
• Thereby, such are the people who multiply manifold their capital in the consideration of Allah the Exalted.[30:39]
• Allah the Exalted is Who created you people; afterwards He provided you sustenance; after lapse of time-period [determined of your life 6:02] He will cause you to die; thereafter upon lapse of time (appointed period of existence of universe) He will revive you all to life.
• Is there any one from your partners who innovatively does any one of these things?
• Glory is for Him the Exalted, His pleasure is the focus of all effort; and He is Exalted above all what they conjecturally associate with Him. [30:40]
• [Allah has let] The imbalance, distortion, pollution and disturbance surfaced in the Land and the Water Reservoirs for reason of that which the hands of people have done/piled up,
• For the purpose that He may let them taste some result of that which they have done;
• The objective was that they might revert to prescribed code of conduct. [30:41]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "You people traverse in the world/land
• Then/for reason of the remains/archeological evidences you people see as to what was the end of those who were in aforetimes.
• Most of them were those who worshipped sculpted idols ascribing them as partners of Allah the Exalted.[30:42]
• Therefore, [having seen and known this] you maintain the focus of your attention for the straightly settled/permanent/perpetuated Prescribed Code and System/discipline/rule/operative system,
• Before that the Day arrives when there is no possibility of its reverting by Allah.
• That Day they will be perforated amongst themselves". [30:43]
• [You the Messenger having explicitly informed everyone, in response] Whoever has refused to accept then/for reason[Messenger's duty is only to convey] upon him is the responsibility/effect of his denial.
• And whoever conducted perfectly, resultantly such people are certainly smoothening and softening for their selves; [30:44]
• So that He may reward from His Bounty those who accepted/believed and performed moderate righteous deeds.
• Indeed He the Exalted certainly not appreciates and approves for nearness and liking those who persistently refuse to accept the revealed Word. [30:45]
• The fact that He the Exalted might send the Winds as forerunner of glad news is part of existentials of His Providence.
• And the objective is that He the Exalted might let you taste-enjoy partly from the Grants and Graces of Him the Exalted.
• And so that the Ships might sail/move in the water reservoir by the commanded affair-physical laws of Him the Exalted.
• And so that you people might endeavour seeking share from His bounty.
• And another objective is that you people might express gratitude. [30:46]
• And indeed We had certainly sent Messengers before you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] to their respective nations;
• Whereupon/for reason [people had corrupted the Message/Book left by earlier Messenger] they came to them with evident/distinct/unprecedented [miraculous] displays.
• For reason [of persistent contradiction] Our Majesty awarded punishment to those who committed crimes;
• And this has been an obligation/incumbent upon Us that We help deliver/rescue the believers.[30:47]
• Allah the Exalted is the One Who keep sending the winds [in state of uplifting aerosols-condensation nuclei resembling semen of stallion]
• Thereby, having reached the destination, those Winds causing erethism, excitement charging the atmosphere rise-originate a cloud.
• Thereat, He the Exalted spreads-expands-extends it out or forth within the Sky in state He the Exalted so wills.
• And He the Exalted made it-formed Cloud as fragmented-layered aggregate.
• Thereupon, you see the rain-drops discharging from spaces midst it.
• Therefore, when He the Exalted at will favoured some amongst His servants-human beings, they become self joyous. [30:48]
• And that they were earlier certainly despairing and disappointed before that water was sent upon them. [30:49]
فَٱنظُرْ إِلَـىٰ ءَاثَـٟرِ رَحْـمَتِ ٱللَّهِ
كَيْفَ يُحْىِ ٱلۡأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِـهَآۚ
إِنَّ ذَٟلِكَ لَمُحْىِ ٱلْمَوْتَىٰۖ
وَهُوَ عَلَـىٰ كُلِّ شَـىْءٛ قَدِيرٚ
• [these are demonstrative/cognizable/recognition signs] Therefore you look upon the tangible effect of the Mercy of Allah that:
• How He rejuvenates/revives the Earth after its death.
• It is certain that like this He will undoubtedly revive life to the dead.
• And He the Exalted is eternally the Causality Determiner upon entire physical realm. And He has eternally the power over each and every thing to set them right/fix them in measure. [30:50]
• It is true that you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] cannot make the dead persons listen you.
• And neither you can make the deaf men listen/comprehend the call/word the moment they reflexively about-faced on their backs. [30:52]
• And nor you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] can act as the Guide for the blind hearted man to take them out of their willful negligence, indifference, subdued by passion, conjecture and worldly lusts..
• You cannot cause a man mindfully listen except the one who believes in Our Aa'ya'at: Verbal passages of Qur'aan whereupon they act as Muslims—those who prove their belief by following the prescribed Code of Conduct: Islam. [30:53]
• Allah the Exalted is the One Who created you people in initial state being of feebleness/lacking mental and physical strength, [physically as well as metaphorically because of "you did not know about anything"].
• Thereafter, with the passage of time He the Exalted gave you strength [physically as well as metaphorically for having given faculty of gaining knowledge about things] after the state of feebleness.
• Afterwards/lapse of time He the Exalted rendered you weak after strength, and reflecting stage of life agedly.
• He the Exalted creates from nothingness whatever He desires/wills;
• Know it that He the Exalted is eternally the all-Knowing, eternally the Dominant. [30:54]
• And the Day when the Appointed Moment is manifested they will be divided amongst themselves on the point that they did not remain [in dead state] other than an hour;
• This is how they were kept deluded/diverted [with baseless conjectural assertions]. [30:55]
• And those who were given the knowledge and the belief said, "It is certain that you had remained in that state according to the Book of Allah up to the Day of Resurrection,
• Whereby this is the Day of Resurrection, but you people remained persistent in not recognizing it" [30:56]
• Notice that We have struck-illustrated all sorts of examples-similitude-equations-contrasts in this Grand Qur'aan for the benefit of people.
• And if you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] had brought to them an unprecedented Display certainly those people/ruling elite who have refused to accept would say to others, "you people are but falsifier vain talkers." [30:58]
• Therefore, remain coolly perseverant, indeed the promise of Allah the Exalted [regarding Last Day] is a fact,
• And let not those who have no conviction [of that day. hereafter and accountability] seek you hastening it/and let not those, who have no conviction of the hereafter and accountability, impair your cool/quiet/frustrate you by repeated annoyances. [30:60]