• ا Alif: First Letter; not consonant, of Arabic alphabet ( أبجدية عربية): it has no speech sound and is not conjoined with the succeeding consonants of a word or with the following word. Laa'm and Mee'm: Two consonants of Arabic alphabet conjoined/stitched together and both have above them an ancillary glyph-prolongation sign-mark called "Madda"which means and extends-stretches the sound value of the letter to which it is added. [29:01]
• Have the people adjudged/made up their mind that they will be left merely because they say claiming, "We have accepted/ believed."
• And they will not be subjected to test? [in the manner precious metals are tested to determine their purity] [29:01] [Also see 2:214;3:142]
• And certainly We had subjected in the past to "liquefaction test" the people before them, (since laid down principles are not subject to alteration in time and space)
• Whereby Allah will certainly absolutely expose those who proved their oral word with their acts as true and He will certainly absolutely expose/prove those who are false/feign in their utterance/claim of having believed[before taking criminal cognizance against them]. [29:03]
• Or those people who perform deeds of evil import have adjudged/made up their mind that they will escape/run forward from Our Majesty.
• Evil is that which they presumably understand and adjudge. [29:04]
مَن كَانَ يَرْجُوا۟ لِقَآءَ ٱللَّهِ
فَإِنَّ أَجَلَ ٱللَّهِ لَءَاتٛۚ
وَهُوَ ٱلسَّمِيعُ ٱلْعَلِيـمُ
• Whoever expects to be held accountable before his Sustainer Lord:
• Therefore, [they are convinced] it is true that the Last Moment of Determined Duration by Allah will certainly come,
• Remain aware, He the Exalted is eternally the Listener, the All-Knowing. [29:05]
• And whoever strived/exerted utmost in the cause of Allah [bodily and with wealth] then undoubtedly he strived only for his self;
• Since/truly Allah the Exalted is certainly is Absolute Independent, the Exalted from the Worlds/all that exists.[29:06]
• And those who accepted/believed and did act righteously/moderately as directed,
• It is certain that We will delete/overlook/distance away from them their lapses/shortcomings;
• And of course We will pay them reward most appropriate for what they had been doing. [29:07]
• And We have enjoined/given the verdict/decreed upon the human beings to conduct with their parents with affectionate kindness,
• However if they both exerted upon you for that you associate partners with Me for which you do not have any knowledge thereby you must not listen the word of both two of them.
• [Afterwards on the Day of Judgment] You people will be turned towards Me [for accountability]
• Whereupon I will remind/tell you what deliberate and willful acts you people had been doing. [29:08] [Similar pronouncement in 5:105;6:60,6:108;9:94,105;10:23;29:08;31:15;39:07;62:08]
وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّٟلِحَـٟتِ
لَنُدْخِلَنَّـهُـمْ فِى ٱلصَّٟلِحِيـنَ
• And those who accepted/believed and did act righteously/moderately as directed,
• Certainly We will definitely join them with the sincere perfectionist Righteous. [29:09]
• And amongst (in those days, Jew) people, there are those who say, claiming "We have accepted the belief in Allah";
• Whereupon when he is disturbed/disquieted being on the cause of Allah he declares the unpleasant and irritating/trial by people like the infliction of Allah;
• And if the victory/help is reached from your Sustainer Lord they will certainly emphatically proclaim, "It is certain that we were with you people".
• [look at them how naively they lodge false claim] Is Allah not fully knowledgeable about that which is in the hearts of people of worlds. [29:10]
• And Allah will certainly absolutely expose those who have truly believed [proved their oral word with their acts as true] and He will certainly expose/prove absolutely those who are Muna'fi'qeen [false/feign in their utterance/claim of belief before taking criminal cognizance against them]. [29:11]
• And those who have publicly refused to accept said for [to] those who have accepted/believed, "You physically follow our path and let us carry/uplift your omissions and shortcomings";
• While they are not the carriers from the omissions and shortcomings of them of any sort.
• Undoubtedly they people are certainly the liars. [29:12]
• But it is certain that they will definitely uplift their burdens, and other burdens along with their own burdens;
• And on the Day of Resurrection they will certainly and exactly be questioned about that which they people kept conjecturally fabricating at their own accord. [29:13]
• And indeed We had sent Noah [alai'his'slaam] towards his nation;
• Whereupon he lived among them for a thousand year save fifty years.
• For reason/in consequence of contradicting him flood seized them while they were persistently evil doers.[29:14]
فأَنْجَيْـنٟهُ وأَصْحَـٟـبَ ٱلسَّفِينَةِ
وَجَعَلْنَٟهَآ ءَايَةٙ لِّلْعَٟلَمِيـنَ
• Thereupon We saved him and those who were companions in the boat.
• And We made her/the boat a visible/tangible sign for remembrance/lesson for the people world over. [29:15]
• And Iebra'heim [علیہ السلام], when he said for to his nation, "you people be subservient/allegiant to Allah, and make yourself mindful and afraid of Him.
• This is the best course for you people
• If you people understand/know it. [29:16]
• Those which you people are worshipping/demonstrating allegiance to other than Allah are only still statues and you people create falsity.
• It is certain that those which you people worship/demonstrate allegiance to other than Allah they do not hold for you people the sustenance.
• Therefore you people seek sustenance from Allah and be subservient/subject/allegiant to Him and express appreciation and gratitude for Him.
• And you will be presented before Him [on day of Resurrection] for accountability. [29:17]
• And if you people contradict, then it is nothing new, certainly generations earlier than you have contradicted in the past too;
• And upon the Messenger there is no responsibility except to deliver/convey/pass on the message" [to your ears and hands; and to take it to your heart and brain is your own burden] [29:18]
• Have they not seen - given it a thought how Allah the Exalted initiates the creation; afterwards He causes its iteration—after pause of time will cause his relapse—reverted to original state;
• Indeed this has always been an easy matter for Allah. [29:19]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "You people traverse in the world/land;
• Thereby you people observe/watch how Allah the Exalted did originate creation;
• Afterwards [on Day of Resurrection] Allah will raise the last raising;
• Certainly Allah the Exalted has eternally the command and control over each and all things, individually and collectively, to set them right-fix them in measure. [29:20]
يُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَآءُ وَيَرْحَمُ مَن يَشَآءُۖ
• He decides to punish whom He wills and He decides to have mercy upon whom He wills [depending upon how people conduct].
• And towards Him you people will be returned. [29:21]
• And you people certainly cannot frustrate/avert/Mind it; you people certainly cannot retard it even with the help of all the diverters.
• His decisions neither in the Earth nor in the Sky.
• You people take note that except Allah the Exalted there is neither any patron-guardian and protector nor a helper for you people. [29:22]
• And those people who have persistently declined to accept the Aa'ya'at of Allah [contained in Grand Qur'aan]and presentation before Him for the accountability they are the ones who have lost hope/despaired of My mercy.
• And they are the people for whom is severe punishment [in wait]. [29:23]
• [Reverting from parenthetic to Iebra'heim علیہ السلام nation] In response his nation had no explanation/response
• Except that they said to other people, "Murder him or burn him",
• Whereupon/having been put in fire Allah rescued him safely from the fire.
• Indeed in it are explicit manifestations reflective for people who wish to perceive/recognize the Divine Providence and Will. [in the magnanimity of Creator, their Sustainer Lord]. [29:24]
• And [before alienating from them] he/Iebra'heim [alai'his'slaam] said, "You people have made yourself adopt sculpted still statues/idols [as iela'aha] apart from Allah only for mutual association in the life of this world.
• Thereafter on the Day of Resurrection some of you people will refute some others
• And some of you people will curse and condemn some others
• And for you people the abode is Hell-Prison and for you people there is none from the helpers". [29:25]
فَــَٔامَنَ لَهُۥ لُوطٙۘ
وَقَالَ إِ نِّى مُهَاجِرٌ إِلَـىٰ رَبِّىٓۖ
إِنَّهُۥ هُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْحَكِيـمُ
• For reason/thereat Luet [alai'his'slaam] accepted/believed for him;
• And he pronounced, "It is certain that I am migrating towards my Sustainer Lord.
• Undoubtedly He is the One Who is the All Pervasive/Dominant and eternally The Wise/Knower of invisible/ secreted/infolded". [29:26]
• And Our Majesty gifted to him/Iebra'heim [alai'his'slaam] Ies'hauqe and Ya'qoob [as unsolicited gift-21:72].
• And We kept in his progeny the position of Distinction of Elevation and Selectivity and the Book.
• And We granted him his reward in this World
• And indeed in the Hereafter he is certainly in the ranks of the Righteous. [29:27]
• And Our Majesty had deputed Lut [alai'his'slaam] as the Messenger when he said to his nation:
• It is a fact that you people come to such illicit sexual activity that has not a single precedence of practice in the history of the nations before you?. [29:28]
أَئِنَّكُـمْ لَتَأْتُونَ ٱلـرِّجَالَ
وَتَأْتُونَ فِى نَادِيكُـمُ ٱلْمُنْكَرَۖ
فَمَا كَانَ جَوَابَ قَوْمِهِۦٓ
إِلَّآ أَن قَالُوا۟ ٱئْتِنَا بِعَذَابِ ٱللَّهِ
إِن كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلصَّٟدِقِيـنَ
• What is it that you people indeed come to men [lustfully-heterosexuality]
• And you people block the road,
• And you people come to the "unfamiliar" in your counsels;
• [The perversion was so overwhelming that even they did not feel shy] In response his nation had no explanation/response
• Except that they said, "Bring upon us the punishment of Allah
• If you were the truthful in your statement." [29:29]
• And when Our Messenger reached to Iebra'heim [alai'his'slaam] with good news [of son],
• They said, "It is certain that We are going to annihilate the residents of this town,
• Undoubtedly its inhabitants have persistently been unjust evil mongers." [29:31]
• Iebra'heim [alai'his'slaam] said, "But certainly Luet [alai'his'slaam] is present therein."
• They replied, "We are certainly aware of whoever is therein;
• We will certainly first rescue him/Luet [alai'his'slaam] and his household—
• Except his wife, she was from amongst those who stay behind. [29:32]
• And when Our Messengers came to Luet [alai'his'slaam] he felt distressed by their coming and felt straitened by their presence with uneasiness;
• And they said, "Please you should not be apprehensive and nor you should grieve.
• It is certain that we will rescue you and your household;
• Except your wife, she is from amongst those who stay behind." [29:33]
• It is certain that We are about to bring down upon the inhabitants of this Town:
• Disquieting punishment from the Sky
• This consequence is for the reason that they kept transgressing the prescribed bounds." [29:34]
• And Our Majesty had indeed deputed their brother Sho'aib [alai'his'slaam] as the Messenger towards the nation by the name Mad'yan.
• Thereby, [for reason of their idol worshipping] he said, "O my nation! "You are directed to express servitude, subjection and allegiance for Allah the Exalted.
• And you people expect the Last Day;
• And you should not, like mischief-doers, create intellectual distortions-conjectural myths-disquiet in the society". [29:36]
• And the civilizations of Aad and Samued; and certainly it has become distinctly self evident for you people from their dwellings; [about their sudden destruction]
• And Shaitan had made their deeds/acts alluring for them, thereby he stopped them away from the Path;
• Though they were intelligent visionary people. [29:38]
وَقَٟرُونَ وَفِرْعَوْنَ وَهَٟمَٟنَۖ
فَٱسْتَكْـبَـرُوا۟ فِى ٱلۡأَرْضِ
وَمَا كَانُوا۟۟ سَٟبِقِيـنَ
• And Qa'roon and Fir'aoun/Pharaoh and Haa'maan;
• And certainly Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] had come to them with demonstrative evident signs,
• Whereupon they persistently demonstrated arrogance having made themselves obsessed with pride of grandeur and superiority in the country;
• But they could not take the lead. [in visualizing future events despite being visionary] [29:39]
• Consequently We seized all of them for reason of their individual slander and sins.
• Thereat from amongst them is the one upon whom We sent a violent storm,
• And from amongst them is the one whom seized an awful sound/earthquake;
• And from amongst them is the one with whom We cave-in the Earth;
• And from amongst them is the one whom We drowned;
• And it was not for Allah that He might do injustice to them;
• But in fact they kept doing injustice and harm to their own selves. [29:40]
• The equivalence of those people who have consciously and purposely adopted perceiving for themselves as protectors, benefactors, godfathers other than Allah the Exalted is:
• Like the specific She-Spider when she has purposely adopted a house.
• Know the fact, the flimsiest of the houses is certainly the adopted-house of specific She-Spider.
• Had they but known-realized flimsiness of their choice. [29:41]
• Certainly Allah the Exalted fully knows whatever thing they call upon other than Him/Allah
• Be aware, He the Exalted is Pervasively dominant and the Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realm, visible and invisible. [29:42]
وَتِلْكَ ٱلۡأَمْثَٟلُ نَضْرِبُـهَا لِلنَّاسِۖ
وَمَا يَعْقِلُهَآ إِلَّا ٱلْعَٟلِمُونَ
• And these are the examples which We strike for the benefit of the people.
• But no one reflects-discerns them except those who have the relevant information-data-knowledge. [29:43]
• Allah the Exalted has created the Skies and the Earth; conditioning them scientifically: infallible governing rules for a determined purpose and time.
• Indeed a guiding sign for the true believers manifesting providence is inherent in this scientifically established universe. [29:44]
ٱتْلُ مَا أُوْحِىَ إِلَيْكَ مِنَ ٱلْـكِـتَٟبِ
وَأَقِمِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ إِنَّ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَۖ
تَنْـهَىٰ عَنِ ٱلْفَحْشَآءِ وَٱلْمُنْكَرِۗ
وَلَذِكْرُ ٱللَّهِ أَكْبَـرُۗ
وَٱللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَصْنَعُونَ
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] convey them, word by word, that which has since been communicated to you out of the contents of the Book: Grand Qur'aan.
• And you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] keep organizing the assembly for the performance of Ass-sa'laat;
• It is certain that Ass-sa'laat: time bound protocol of servitude and allegiance prohibits avoiding the illicit sexual activity and unfamiliar conduct—
• While the thought and remembrance of Allah the Exalted is the greatest preventer of misconduct.
• Know it; Allah the Exalted is fully aware of that which you people artfully devise-fabricate. [29:45]
• And you people should not indulge in argument/discourse with the people of Book except with such argument which is most balanced and appropriate; except entering into discourse with those from them who have done evil/distortion of fact/unjust;
• And you people say, informing them, "We have believed in that which has since been sent to us and in that which was sent to you people;
• And our Iela'aha: the Sustainer Lord and your Iela'aha is The Singular One;
• And we are for Him the Muslims/those who physically follow His prescribed Code and Procedure." [29:46]
• And for that We have sent to you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] the Book/Qur'aan.
• In response those whom We had given the Book they accept/believe in it/Grand Qur'aan,
• And from amongst these [whom Book was not given earlier] are also those who believes in it/Grand Qur'aan
• While no one deliberately and knowingly publicly refutes acknowledging Our Verbal Communications except the non-believers/those who have deliberately/knowingly refused to accept. [29:47]
• And [they do so despite awareness] the fact is that you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]; in times BEFORE this Book: Grand Qur'aan, were not in the habit of delivering talks-lecturing-reading to people text of any book. And nor earlier you kept inscribing in lines: writing down some book with your right hand.
• Had you been delivering talks and were writing books in the past: those who consciously and purposely talk vain conjectures would have certainly self afforded a stand point-argument arousing irritating suspicion-confusion that it: Qur'aan too is authored by you. [29:48]
• Nay, you have not drafted it, the factual position of the matter is that it is in the chests of those whom knowledge has been given as containing distinct and vivid Aa'ya'at.
• And no one publicly refutes acknowledging Our Verbal Communications except the evil/distorters of fact/unjust people. [29:49]
• And they/ruling elite said to people, "Why have not unprecedented display sent to him from his Sustainer Lord?"
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce for public information, "the unprecedented demonstrative signs are only from Allah the Exalted;
• Listen; Indeed I am but to act as Manifest Warner -Revivalist -Admonisher for you people." [29:50]
• [they talk about other demonstrative aa'ya'at] Has it not sufficed for them that We have since sent to you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] the Book which is recited to them, word by word?
• It is certain that Mercy is embedded in this Book,
• And it is the frequented source/Reference Book for advice/guidance for true believers [in time and space].[29:51]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "Allah the Exalted suffices as witness between me and between you people;
• He fully knows all that which is in the Skies and the Earth
• And those people who believed in the false conjectural scum and refused to accept Allah [His Aa'ya'at];
• These are truly those who cause-earn loss to their Selves in time-line. [29:52]
• And they seek you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] for hastening the Doom/the infliction;
• And had there been not a term of determined period with appointed time, the punishment would have indeed reached them;
• And certainly the Doom Day shall reach them all of a sudden [even in less than a wink of an eye] and they have nothing for its perception/apprehending. [29:53]
• They seek you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] for hastening the Doom/the infliction;
• And indeed the Hell-Prison certainly surrounds/imprisons [serves as crucible for] in its fold people who deliberately and persistently refuse/disbelieve. [29:54]
• The Day when veil upon them the infliction from their above and from beneath their feet;
• And it will be said, "you people taste the result of that which you people kept doing." [29:55]
يٰعِبَادِىَ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟
إِنَّ أَرْضِٚ وَٟسِعَةٚ
• O My those subjects-allegiants who declared to have accepted, Listen;
• It is factually true that My Earth is vast and spacious;
• Since I am exclusively [its creator and Lord] therefore you people remain subject/subservient/loyal/ allegiant to Me exclusively and absolutely. [29:56]
كُلُّ نَفْسٛ ذَآئِقَةُ ٱلْمَوْتِۖ
ثُـمَّ إِلَيْنَا تُـرْجَعُونَ
• Every person present on the last Day will be the taster of the death.
• Afterwards [resurrection on second blow in Trumpet] you people will be brought towards Us for accountability.[29:57]
• And those who accepted/believed and did act righteously/moderately as directed,
• It is certain that We will definitely accommodate them in the Paradise, lofty dwelling.
• Canals of water are flowing side by; they shall reside therein perpetually;
• And the reward of performers is pleasant and aggrandizer. [29:58]
• Great reward is for those who exercised patience, remained firm and coolly perseverant and they rest their trust and hope upon their Sustainer Lord. [29:59]
وَكَأَيِّن مِّن دَآبَّةٛ لَّا تَحْـمِلُ رِزْقَهَا
ٱللَّهُ يَرْزُقُهَا وَإِيَّاكُمْۚ
وَهُوَ ٱلسَّمِيعُ ٱلْعَلِيـمُ
• And there are many living animals who do not carry their provision;
• Allah the Exalted has provided them the sustenance and as well to you people;
• Remain aware, He the Exalted is eternally the Listener, the All-Knowing. [29:60]
• And If you ask them as to who has created the Skies and the Earth;
• And has subjected [subjugated to a set discipline] the Sun and the Moon to submissiveness.
• They will certainly answer "Allah did it".
• [Despite convincingly knowing and admitting this] Then how they get deluded? [29:61]
• Allah the Exalted expands the livelihood for him about whom He the Exalted so decides; and restricts to measure for him about whom so decides, amongst His living subjects.
• The fact remains; Allah the Exalted is eternally the knower of absolute: visible and infolded knowledge of physical realm: all that exists. [29:62]
• And if you ask them as to who sent water from the Sky
• Whereupon with it rejuvenated/revived the Earth after its death;
• They will certainly answer "Allah did it"
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "The Infinite Glory and Praise eternally is entirely and exclusively for Allah the Exalted."
• Nay, the fact is that most of them do not apply intellect to discern/distinguish. [29:63]
• Realize it; The Life of this Lowly World is nothing except like short lived theatrical play and amusement;
• And know the certain fact that the Home of the Hereafter is truly the living Life.
• Had they but understood-tried to analyze this disclosed fact! [29:64]
• For reason/then when they embarked upon the ship;
• They called upon Allah the Exalted, acting as sincere devotees-allegiant in physical conduct for Him the Exalted;
• In response to their prayers when He rescued them towards the land/shore at that point in time they start indulging in ascribing partners/associates; [29:65]
• [why such apprehensions] Do they not see/give it a thought that We established the Sanctified House/City ensuring peace and tranquility,
• And the people from the surrounding of them are made to come overwhelmingly.
• Is it for reason that they believe in the false conjectural scum and they keep refusing to admit the Blessing of Allah [Grand Qur'aan] [29:67]
• And reflect who could be a greater evil monger-a distorter-creator of imbalances, disorder-over stepping than him who artfully conjectured a falsehood attributing to Allah the Exalted;
• Or contradicted about Infallible Doctrine-Discourse of Established Facts: Grand Qur'aan when it had reached to him.
• Is the abode for the persistent non-believers not promised to be in the Hell-Prison? [29:68]
• And those people who have exerted for seeking appreciation and approval of Our Majesty, We will certainly henceforth guide them about courses prescribed by Our Majesty;
• Know it; it is certain that Allah the Exalted is with those people who conduct moderately, gracefully and generously. [29:69]