• Three mutually conjoined/sewn consonants of Arabic alphabet ( أبجدية عربية); First consonant Ta ﻁ, it has no additional sign/mark suggesting its pronunciation with its normal sound; the middle conjoined consonant Seen ـسـ and last Meem ـمboth have above them ancillary glyph/prolongation sign/mark which extends/stretches the sound value of the letter to which it is added. Prolongation sign/mark is found whenever the following word begins with still letter. Letter ـسـ is followed by/ends in still "noon" and so is ـم ending with still "Mee'm-ميم " in pronunciation. [28:01]
• These are the Aa'ya'at: Unitary Verbal Passages of the Book characteristically Explicit: conveyor of information in succinct, individuated, distinct and crystallized manner;.[28:02]
• We recite unto you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] the narrative of the history relating to Mūsā[alai'his'slaam] and Fir'aoun/Pharaoh, truthfully for the people who believe. [28:03]
• It is a fact that Fir'aoun/Pharaoh had become dictator in the Earth/Egypt; and he rendered its society segmented in few classes—
• By design he kept causing weakening a group of them;
• He slaughtered their sons and caused their women to let live.
• Indeed he was of those who cause distortions and create imbalances/in-equilibrium. [28:04]
• And Our Majesty wanted/decided that We may oblige those people who had been oppressed in the Land;[Egypt]
• And that We may render them rulers/leaders; and that We may render them inheritors/successors; [28:05]
• And so that We may provide for them a residing place;
• And that We may cause, for Fir'aoun/Pharaoh and Ha'maan and troops of both two of them from them/nation, to see that about which they were apprehensively cautious. [28:06]
• And We verbally communicated to the Mother of Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] that, "You keep breast feeding him;
• Then/for reason when you apprehended danger upon him, thereon you place him in the river; (Nile-by placing him in the chest),
• And you should not feel fear and nor feel grief;
• We will certainly return/revert him back in the same condition/place [breast feed] to you;
• And [be at ease, since in future] We will appoint him the Messenger." [28:07]
• [She did it and the river placed him on the bank-20:39] Thereupon; the men of Fir'aoun/Pharaoh picked him up from the bank of river, [We made him reach there into the Palace] so that he may become for them an antagonist and cause of grief.
• Indeed Fir'aoun/Pharaoh and Ha'maan and troops of both two of them were persistent wrong doers. [28:08]
• And the wife of Fir'aoun/Pharaoh said to him, "The cool comfort of eye, for me and for you;
• You should not kill him, perhaps he may benefit us or we may adopt him as son."—
• And they had no idea/perception/clue [of negative implications]. [28:09]
• [reverting back to his mother] And, having placed her son in the River, the Mind of the mother of Mūsā[alai'his'slaam] set free.
• It is certain that she would have almost made it evident had We not related the chain of events upon her heart—
• It was for the purpose that she remained a staunch believer [that the promise of Allah gets executed-28:13]. [28:10]
فَبَصُرَتْ بِهِۦ عَن جُنُبٛ
وَهُـمْ لاَ يَشْعُـرُونَ
• And she asked his sister, "Chase him".
• In compliance she chased him keeping him in focus from a side casually—
• And they had no idea/perception/clue/notice about her chase. [28:11]
• And in the meanwhile We had prohibited for him before that [arrival of his sister] to suck milk of the Wet-Nurses [gathered by Fir'aoun and his wife to breast feed the baby],
• Thereupon on reaching there/for that reason she said, "May I lead you towards the residents of a house who will nurse and rear him for you people.
• And they will be for him the well wishers." [28:12]
• Thus We returned him to his mother that it may cool her eyes and that she may not grieve,
• And so that she may know that the promise of Allah the Exalted is like a proven/executed fact.
• But the fact is that most of them do not know/intend to understand. [28:13]
• Know it, when he crossed over to his strengthen maturity and had firmly established himself , We gave him wisdom-discriminative intelligence-the capability to judge and decide, and knowledge.
• And that in this way We reward those who keep conducting moderately, gracefully and generously. [28:14]
• [He departed from the company of learned man-18:78] And he entered the City/Egypt, in a state of mind that upon that moment he was unmindful of its people.
• Suddenly he found therein two men fighting fiercely with each other. -- This one belonged to his group; and the other belonged to his foe --;
• Thereat, the one, who was of his nation, cried seeking help of him upon the other who belonged to his foe;
• In response/instinctively Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] fisted; thereat, he caused the end upon him.
• He said, "This incident is caused by the act of Shai'taan,
• Indeed he is such enemy who causes manifest forgetfulness." [28:15] [He had objected about a murder by the Wise man which was by design and will-18:74,80]
• He prayed, "O my Sustainer Lord, I have done wrong to myself, therefore, You do grant forgiveness for me"; in response He granted forgiveness for him.
• Indeed He the Exalted is the One Who is repeatedly Forgiving/Overlooking and the Fountain of Infinite Mercy.. [28:16]
• He prayed, "O my Sustainer Lord, since You have showered grace upon me, therefore, I will never be supporter for the criminals." [28:17]
• Because of night's incident he was fearfully vigilant in the city next morning, therefore, when the one, who had sought his help day before, cried to him for help—
• Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] replied to him, "Indeed you are certainly a manifest transgressors/deviator." [28:18]
• Therefore, when he intended that he may get hold of the one who was antagonist for both of them [Mūsāalai'his'slaam and the other person with whom this quarrelsome fellow was quarrelling]—
• He said, "O Mūsā, do you intend that you kill me as you killed a person yesterday—
• You intend nothing except that you be a tyrant in the Earth and you do not wish that you may be amongst the reformers. [28:19]
• And there came a man from farthest end of the city, running—
• He said, "O Mūsā, indeed the Chieftains are holding consultations for deciding about you so that they may execute you,
• Therefore, get out of the city, indeed I am for you amongst the sincere advisors.". [28:20] [Read the first episode with man of knowledge, advance information about the intended act of king-18:79]
• Accepting advice, he went out of the city [Egypt, it is his second going out from Egypt, first was to meet a Wise man-18:60 and after alienation from him had entered Ehypt-28:15] being in fearfully vigilant state.
• He prayed, "O my Sustainer Lord! do rescue me from the unjust tyrant nation," [28:21]
• And when getting out of the city he decided to face/meet/go to city Madyan—
• He said, "It is hoped that my Sustainer Lord may guide me the sound way". [28:22]
• And when he reached at the watering place of city Madyan—
• He found thereat a group of men watering mammals and he found besides them two ladies holding back their mammals.
• He asked the ladies, "What is the matter of both of you!"
• They said, "We cannot water until the shepherds take away their mammals.
• And [they indicated to the stranger cause of their presence in men] our father is quiet an old man." [28:23]
• Thereat, one of those two ladies came to him, she was walking with shyness—
• She said, "Indeed my father is inviting you so that he may recompense you the reward for that you watered for us."
• In response when reached to him and narrated in sequence to him the episode/incident, he said, "You do not fear,
• You have escaped from the unjust tyrant nation" [28:25]
• [A father of two unmarried daughters has many other considerations to care for in the locality] He said; "I intend bonding you in marriage with one of my daughters, these two, upon your awarding me eight lunar years.
• Thereat, if you completed ten years then that will be from your side—
• And I do not intend that I might perforce it upon you;
• You will find me, Allah willing, amongst righteously pious people." [28:27]
• He said, "This is done between me and between you—
• Any of the two periods I exhausted, thereat, there shall be no blame of injustice upon me—
• And Allah the Exalted is indeed the witness upon what we are saying [and undertaking]." [28:28]
• Thereafter, when Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] exhausted the determined period and traveled out with his household—
• He perceived presence of fire by the side of At-Tur;
• He said to his accompanying family, "You people [wife + at least two children with one certainly male] stay here—
• Indeed I have seen and perceived fire; perhaps I will get back to you bringing some guiding informationfrom there;
• Or I will bring you people fire balls from the Fire (it indicates that it was a cold night of winter) so that you may warm yourselves". [28:29]
• Thereupon the moment he arrived at perceived fire point [reclusively] he was loudly called—
• From the right side of the Valley, located in the blessed portion, call emanating from the Tree—
• That "O Mūsā! Indeed Me, I am Allah; the Sustainer Lord of the Worlds/All that exists." [28:30]
وَأَنْ أَلْقِ عَصَاكَۖ
فَلَمَّا رَآهَا تَهْتَزُّ كَأَنَّـهَا جَآنّٚ
وَلَّىٰ مُدْبِرٙا وَلَمْ يُعَقِّبْۚ
أَقْبِلْ وَلاَ تَخَفْۖ
إِنَّكَ مِنَ ٱلءَامِنِيـنَ
• And that "you drop in front your stick."
• Thereby, when he saw it crawling at its own accord like as if it were a cobra—
• He about-faced with his back towards snake and he did not see behind. [He seems to be aware that Cobra can spray poison from distance targeting eyes]
• [Allah called him] "O Mūsā! You turn back to the same place facing it directly; and you should not fear;
• Indeed you are amongst the protected/secured ones [being nominated Messenger-27:10]" [28:31]
• Enter your hand into your neckband—towards Axilla/armpit, it would come out; shining white—without any spot;
• And ward your hand towards your self in the state of frightening amazement.
• Thereat on reaching there; these two [out of nine] are evidences from your Sustainer Lord for demonstration to Fir'aoun/Pharaoh and his Chieftains.
• Indeed they have been a people deviants and limits violator. [28:32]
• And my brother Haroon; he is more fluent with regard to verbal arguing/speaking ability. Therefore, You do send him with me as supporter, he will second my word affirming—[also read with 20:29-32]
• Factually speaking, I am apprehensive that they might publicly contradict me." [whereupon I will have to enter into verbal argumentation] [28:34]
• He the Exalted said, "We will reinforce your strength with [appointing as Messenger] your brother and We will establish for both of you an authority/manifest evidence; thereby, they will dare not touch both of you—
• With display of Our unprecedented demonstrative signs; you both and whoever willingly follow you both shall be the triumphant". [28:35]
• Thereupon [Haroon having joined and all his apprehensions removed] when Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] came to them with Our unprecedented displays, distinct and manifest, they said, "It is not but illusion devised and managed,
• And we have not heard about it [precedence of such happening] amongst our earlier forefathers." [28:36]
• And Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] said, "My Sustainer Lord better knows about the one who came with guidance from His Grace;
• And about the one for whom is the best end place.
• Indeed the matter is that the distorters/creators of conjectural falsehood never attain prosperous success at the end". [28:37]
• And [Panicked by the influence upon many Chieftains by repetitive mention about the true Sustainer Lord-26:23-28, after threatening Musa alai'his'slaam 23:29] Fir'aoun/Pharaoh said, "O you the Chieftains! I have not known for you people any iela'aha: godhead other than me.
• Therefore you kindle for me fire, O you Haa'maan, upon clay/bricks where after render for me a lofty tower so that I may [have the means to go into Skies to] get informed about the iela'aha of Mūsā;
• Though, of course, I certainly consider him one of the liars" [28:38] [Read with 40:36-37]
• And he made himself obsessed/puffed with pride of grandeur and superiority, he and his troops, in the Earth without there being any truth/cause/rhyme and reason;
• And they thought that they will not be returned to Our Majesty for accountability. [28:39]
• Consequentially, Our Majesty seized him and his troops whereupon We threw them [from over the bridge] into the Water/Gulf Suez.
• Therefore, to take a lesson, you the Messenger tell everyone to travel in land; "you see how was the conclusion/end result of the criminally guilty people." [28:40]
• Know the fact that We had given to Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] the Book—
• After the earlier Civilizations which We had annihilated—
• It served as a Verbal Documentary for people; and a Guide and Mercy-Blessing.
• The objective was that they might save it in memory, thereby remember and recall to narrate it to others.[28:43]
• And you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] were not on the western side [of At-Tur] when We concluded/decreed upon Musa [alai'his'slaam] "the Commandment-the Book"
• and you were not from amongst the witnesses present on the occasion, [28:44]
• while on the contrary We [in between the intervening period] created many generations whereupon the period of life was quite prolonged;
• and nor you, the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] were a dweller amongst the residents of City Madyan, you reciting/communicating word by word Our Aa'ya'at to them;
• however We kept sending the Messengers [to nations/civilizations before your physical appearance] [28:45]
• And nor you, the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] were physically present on the side of At-Tur when We called [Musa alai'his'slaam after having left Madyan]
• But [communicating these facts by sending Grand Qur'aan] is a Mercy and grace from your Sustainer Lord
• so that you may revive/admonish the Nation [Bani Iesma'eile-] to whom no admonisher had come in times [many generations] before you [Muhamad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] [Read with 36:06; 62:02; also 6:92,42:07]
• so that they may conveniently save it in memory/remember and recall to narrate. [28:46]
• And had a disaster struck them for reasons of that which their hands had sent forward
• then they would have argued/raised a point [of sustainable objection], "Our Sustainer Lord! why did not You send towards us a Messenger
• for which reason/resultantly we would have followed Your Aa'ya'at and we would have been amongst the believers?" [28:47]
• Thereby, when the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse: Qur'aan reached to them through the Messenger from Our Majesty:
• They the ruling elite said to people: "Why has he not been given like that which was given to Mūsā[alai'his'slaam] ?"
• Have they not refused to accept that which was given aforetimes to Mūsā [alai'his'slaam]?
• They the ruling elite said to people: "These are two magical illusions that supported each other to create illusory effect"; and further said:: "Indeed we have rejected to believe either" [28:48]
قُلْ فَأْتُوا۟ بِكِتَٟبٛ مِّنْ عِندِ ٱللَّهِ
هُوَ أَهْدَىٰ مِنْـهُـمَآ
إِن كُنتُـمْ صَٟدِقِيـنَ
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask them: "Thereby, to substantiate your assertion, you people come to me with a book received from Allah the Exalted which is a better guide than those two: Torat and Qur'aan;
• I will make myself literally follow that;
• if you people are truthful in your assertions to people" [28:49]
• Thereby, should they purposely decide not to respond to you: thereat, conclusively know it that they uninterruptedly follow only their desires, conjectures and fascinations.
• And who is more astray than he who followed his selfish lusts and myths on the ground other than the Guidance-Book received from Allah the Exalted?
• Indeed, Allah the Exalted does not guide, against their will-considered decision, those who are mischievous-distorters-Substituter of facts with conjectures-myths-concocted stories. [28:50]
• We have certainly rendered the Verbal Discourse: Qur'aan interwoven - a unified whole for them: people at large.
• Objective of interweaving the Discourse is that they might reflexively perceive and retain it in memory, take lesson and relate. [28:51]
• They; whom We had given the Book: In'jeel before the revelation of this Grand Qur'aan, believe in it. [28:52]
• Take note, when Grand Qur'aan was recited to them word by word, they had said: "We have believed in it, certainly it is Infallible Doctrine-Discourse revealed by our Sustainer Lord;
• The fact is that we have been Muslims: the followers of prescribed Code and Procedure-Islam in times before revelation of Grand Qur'aan." [28:53]
• They are the people who will be paid their reward twice for the reason that they remained steadfast exercising coolly perseverance.
• And they repel/avert evil/misconduct with good and mannered conduct.
• Further, they heartily spend part of the worldly resources for other's welfare which We have given to them as sustenance. [28:54]
• And when they heard conjecture-myth-frivolous statement narrated to them by people, they avoided debating it.
• And they said to them: "Our deeds will cause effect for us; and the deeds of you people will yield result for you.
• We wish that presently a state of safety, security and tranquility is caused to veil upon you.
• We do not seek and wish not to make ourselves shallow emotionalists-traditionalists-conjecturers." [28:55]
• It is certain that you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] can not guide whomever you loved; but Allah the Exalted will guide whomever He likes [by the Book/Qur'aan with which you guide them];
• And He the Exalted absolutely knows them who persistently and consciously guide their Selves aright. [28:56]
• [You guide them with Qur'aan] And they [elite of Mecca] said, "If we pursue the Guidance [Grand Qur'aan] along with you [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] we would become swept/ overwhelmed/ owngraded in our own City [in position and economically]".
• [why such apprehensions] Did We not establish for them Sanctified House/City ensuring peace and tranquility; fruits of all sorts are brought to the Sanctified House/City as sustenance from Our Grace.
• But the fact is that most of them do not know/intend to understand. [28:57]
• And Our Majesty have annihilated many a civilizations. Her characteristic feature was that she had flourished-exulted her economy to the extent of becoming insolently boastful.
• Upon annihilation of certain people of civilization there are their abodes which were not inhabited after them except shortly,
• And Our Majesty have been the owner of demesnes. [28:58]
• And your Sustainer Lord was not such to annihilate any habitat until and unless He had sent a revivalist as Messenger in her main city who recited/narrated upon them Our Aa'ya'at: unitary verbal passagesword by word.
• [even after having sent the Revivalist Messenger] And We did not annihilate any habitat except and only when her inhabitants persistently remained as the distorters/evil mongers. [28:59]
• And all that which you people have been given from tangible/material things is for reason of sustenance of the worldly life and its attraction;
• And that which is promised by the grace of Allah the Exalted, it is far better and ever lasting.
• Is it for reason that you do not ponder/use intellect to differentiate? [which is the basic job of intellect] [28:60]
• Do you in comparative analysis then think a person whom Our Majesty has given a promise of best import, thereby, he will see it fulfilled [Allah's promise is always fulfilled]—
• Like the one whom We have given the worldly temporary wherewithal; afterwards on the Day of Judgment he is amongst the arraigned? [28:61] [Read with 30:16;34:38]
• They, upon whom the Promised Word had become incumbent, said:
• "O our Sustainer Lord! these are the people whom we divagated, we divagated them as we divagated ourselves.
• We have absolved ourselves before You the Exalted of their digression—
• They were not exclusively allegiant to us [they had their own interest and motive]" [28:63]
وَقِيلَ ٱدْعُوا۟ شُرَكَآءَكُمْ
فَدَعَوْهُـمْ فَلَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا۟ لَـهُـمْ
لَوْ أَنَّـهُـمْ كَانُوا۟۟ يَـهْتَدُونَ
• And it was said, "You people call your partners those which you people proclaimed;
• In compliance thereof they called them but they did not respond for them—
• And it was when they had seen the eminent punishment;
• They aspired this could have been averted, had that they been guiding themselves. [28:64]
وَيَوْمَ يُنَادِيهِـمْ فَيَقُولُ
• Know about the Day He the Exalted will call them; whereupon on gathering He will question:
• "What was the argument you people responded to the Messengers?" [28:65]
• [knowing like the watching of happenings of the Day of Judgment] Therefore as for he who recognized/repented his earlier conduct and heartily accepted the belief and conducted perfectly
• Then, the possibility of his soon becoming one of those who endeavor for perpetual success/fruitfulness.[28:67]
وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَآءُ وَيَخْتَارُۗ
مَا كَانَ لَـهُـمُ ٱلْخِيَرَةُۚ
وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْـرِكُونَ
• Note the difference, your Sustainer Lord creates from nothingness whatever He desires/willed and whatever He chooses—
• There has never been a choice for them .[sculpted idols which they ascribe as partner Iela'aha].
• Allah the Exalted is Infinitely Glorious and the focus of all effort;
• And He is Exalted above all what they conjecturally group-associate with Him.[28:68]
• And your Sustainer Lord fully knows what their hearts hide [hold/conceal] and what they say publicly/openly. [28:69]
وَهُوَ ٱللَّهُ لآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلاَّ هُوَۖ
لَهُ ٱلْحَمْدُ فِى ٱلۡءاُولَىٰ وَٱلۡءَاخِـرَةِۖ
• And He is Allah the Exalted; Realize it about miscellany of iela'aha: deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshipped; none of them is alive; none of them organizes, administers or sustains others except He the Alone Sustainer Lord.
• The Infinite Glory and Praise eternally and exclusively is for Him in the beginning and in the End-Hereafter.
• And the decision/commanding the matters is the exclusive prerogative for Him the Exalted,
• And you will people be presented before Him [on day of Resurrection] for accountability. [28:70]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] say, "Have you people thought/considered that If Allah were to make over you the Night perpetual to the Day of Judgment—
• Which iela'aha is there other than Allah the Exalted who could bring to you heat and visible light [electromagnetic radiation],
• [having told this possibility] Would then you people not listen?" [28:71]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] say, "Have you people thought/considered that If Allah were to make over you the Day perpetual to the Day of Judgment—
• Which iela'aha is there other than Allah the Exalted who could bring you the Night in which you could take rest?
• [Consider this and] Will you still not see/focus?" [and remain plunged in darkness] [28:72]
• And this is from the Mercy of Him that He has rendered for you people the Night and the Day,
• So that you people may have rest/stillness during it/Night and so that you people may engage in the pursuit of sustenance/livelihood from His Bounty;
• And so that you people may express gratitude. [28:73]
• And We brought forth from every generation/nation a witness whereupon [in his presence] We asked them,"You people put forward your evidence."
• Thereat they convincingly realized that the undeniable fact is for Allah the Exalted to disclose.
• And that lost-vanished from them what they kept fabricating.. [28:75]
• It is a fact that Qa'roon was a lineage of the nation of Musa [alai'his'slaam].
• He purposely demonstrated insolence for them.
• And We had given him treasures to such great extent that the holding of their keys was certainly burdensome for men of strength.
• In that state when people of his nation said to him, "You should not rejoice boisterously.
• Surely, Allah the Exalted does not appreciate and approve those who are exulted boisterous boaster. [28:76]
• And diligently seek the abode of Hereafter with that which Allah the Exalted has granted you;
• though you should not forget your share of enjoyment in the life of this lowly world.
• And you do good to others like that Allah the Exalted has done good to you;
• and you should not seek and pursue imbalances and distortions in the Land;
• since it is certain that Allah the Exalted does not approve-appreciate those who are distorter-creators of imbalances-spread wicked unsound ideas". [28:77]
• Qa'roon repudiated saying, "I have been given all that only because of the knowledge I have".
• Did he not know that Allah the Exalted has annihilated rich people of civilizations before him
• who were more strong in power than him and were abundant in accumulated wealth?
• And the Criminals are not asked about their slanders and sins. [28:78]
• Thereat, he made his appearance before his nation flauntingly [ostentatious display]
• Those who were desirous of worldly life said:
• "Oh! would that be for us like that which is given to Qa'roon.
• Truly, he is certainly a holder of a great fortune" [28:79]
• And those whom knowledge had been given said, "Woe to you, the reward of Allah the Exalted is far better for the one who believed and acted perfectly.
• However, that reward is not awarded except to those who are steadfast coolly perseverant". [28:80]
• Thereafter, We cave-in the Earth along with him and along with his house.
• Thereupon, there were none rescue teams who could rescue him other than Allah the Exalted.
• And neither was he who could rescue himself. [28:81]
• And those who had aspired for his place yesterday, were talking in the morning, saying—
• [what yesterday we aspired] "Strange! why we not remembered that of course Allah the Exalted expands the sustenance for a person about whom so decides. And restricts to measure for him about whom so decides.
• Had it not been that Allah did favour upon us certainly He would have caved-in the Earth with us;
• Strange! why we did not see that the non-believers do not attain perpetual success". [28:82]
• That [perpetual success is] success is the House of the Hereafter, We have declared it for those who neither aspire and seek exaltedness in the Earth and nor imbalances/disorder/spread wicked unsound ideas.
• Remain cognizant, the ultimate accomplishment is exclusively for those who endeavor remaining cautious, heedful, and mindful avoiding unrestrained conduct. [28:83]
• Whoever came with moderate conduct, better than it is the award for him; [minimum reward is like ten similar acts]
• And whoever came with evil conduct:
• Thereby, for reasonof dispensation of justice, requital for those who performed bad/sinful deeds is nothing except similar one/equivalent to that which they kept doing. [28:84]
• It is a fact that the One, Who had earmarked-assigned-allocated the responsibility of delivery of Qur'aan upon you, He will surely return/revive you the Messenger Mohammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] honorably to the Original Abode [مَقَاماً مَّحْمُوداً 17:79]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "My Sustainer Lord best knows the one who has come along with Al-Huda-the Guide-Grand Qur'aan;
• And knows fully the one who is wanderer in manifest forgetfulness". [28:85]
• Let it be on record that you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] were not hoping or pursuing in earlier life that the Book might be presented to you.
• However, presenting you the Book Grand Qur'aan is but a gesture of grace and blessing earmarked for you by your Sustainer Lord.
• Therefore, you should never be the supporter-helper-advocate for those who refuse to accept the Book.[28:86]
• And let not the deniers divert you from the Aa'ya'at of Allah the Exalted after these have been communicated to you.
• And you invite people towards your Sustainer Lord;
• Advising, "and henceforth you should never be with those who ascribe sculpted idols with fake feminine names as partners of Allah the Exalted." [28:87]
وَلاَ تَدْعُ مَعَ ٱللَّهِ إِلَـٰهٙا ءَاخَرَۘ
لاَ إِلَـٰهَ إِلاَّ هُوَۚ
كُلُّ شَـىْءٛ هَالِكٌ إِلاَّ وَجْهَهُۥۚ
• Moreover, warn everyone that—neither you should ever call/assign along with Allah the Exalted any other as iela'aha: godhead.
• Realize it about miscellany of iela'aha: deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshipped; none of them is alive; none of them organizes, administers or sustains others except He the Alone Sustainer Lord.
• Each and every created thing-matter and life is a self destroyer. His Person is the only exception Who is not self destroyer.
• The Decision/commanding the matters and affairs is the exclusive domain for Him the Exalted.
• Be mindful, you people will be presented [on Resurrection] before Him the Exalted for accountability. [28:88]