• The Omnipresent, the Perpetual, the Absolute is He the Exalted Who gradually communicated the Criterion to the Sincere Allegiant of Him the Exalted [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam].
• The purpose of communication of the Criterion: Qur'aan is that he may retain the status of a Revivalist - Warner - Awakener for peoples in time and space - the Worlds. [25:01]
• The Omnipresent, Perpetual is the One for Whom is the Dominion and Sovereignty of the Skies and the Earth;
• Be cognizant of the fact, He the Exalted never adopted anyone as son;
• And never ever there was a partner - associate for Him the Exalted to share the dominion and sovereign power.
• Be aware, He the Exalted has created each and all matter that exists. Thereby, He the Exalted did subject each thing to a measure in a manner of relatively quantifying and equating everything proportionately. [25:02]
• Realize it, they have purposely adopted, besides Him the Exalted, various others as iela'aha: godheads; characteristic feature of such godheads is that they create absolutely nothing; and such godheads are created-shaped-structured-sculpted;
• Their peculiarity is that they possess not even for their selves power/capacity/authority/control for averting adversity-harm, and nor for material gain.
• And nor have any control on death, and nor on life, and nor on expansion. [25:03]
• And look those-elite ruling elders who had refused to accept said to people;
• "This Qur'aan - written discourse is nothing but a falsity defying hitherto accepted beliefs.
• He- Muhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] has purposely compiled - authored it on his own;
• And some other people have assisted him on his desire in that compilation."
• Thereby, they have now adopted an attitude - course of impropriety-slander-distortions and blatant falsification. [25:04]
• Moreover, they- the ruling elite further said to people;
• "The contents of it which he has authored are but the fairy tales of the ancients;
• He- Muhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] of his own accord has diligently written them.
• Thereby in response to his seeking assistance these tales are frequently - and on—morning and evening being dictated to him for his writing in black and white". [25:05]
• You the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce for public information;
• "He the Exalted has compositely sent it- Grand Qur'aan Who fully knows the secret and private talks in the Skies and the Earth.
• Indeed He the Exalted has always been repeatedly Overlooking-Forgiving, the Merciful". [25:06]
• And they further said to people, "What sort of is this Messenger? He eats the meals and he walks around in the market.
• Why an Angel has not been sent to him;
• Whereupon along with him he would have been the admonisher. [25:07]
• Or treasures are presented - placed at his disposal;
• Or a garden is assigned exclusively for him why for him should have been from where he eats."
• And the Unjust-distorters of facts added saying, "you people are following but a man effected by illusion."[25:08]
ٱنظُرْ كَيْفَ ضَرَبُوا۟ لَكَ ٱلۡءَاَمْثَالَ
فَضَلُّوا۟ فَلاَ يَسْتَطِيعُونَ سَبِيلٙا
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] just see how have they struck semblances for describing you;
• Thereby, they are lost in neglectful straying, whereby they at their own cannot acquire the way to guidance. [25:09]
• The Omnipresent, Perpetual, the Absolute is the One Who if willed may appoint for you far better than what they said;
• The Gardens with canals of water flowing side by;
• And He the Exalted may earmark for you palaces. [25:10]
• The fact is that they have publicly contradicted the Last Determined Moment.
• Take note, Our Majesty have prepared a blazing Hell-Prison for him who publicly contradicted the Last Determined Moment. [25:11]
• When she saw had seen them at a distant place they heard its raging and roaring sounds. [25:12]
• And when they were thrown in a part of it at constricted place, bound in chains, they instantly cried for their destruction/death. [25:13]
• [they are responded] "You people today should call not for one destruction/death but call for many destructions/deaths". [25:14]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask, "Is this narrated happening better or the Eternity of Paradise which has been promised to those who are cautious and heedful avoiding unrestrained conduct in reverence and fear of Allah the Exalted!"
• It will be for them a reward and place of destination-abode. [25:15]
• Therein is/will be everything for them which they desire; they will therein be permanently.
• This has been a promise upon your Sustainer Lord ensured to be fulfilled. [25:16]
• Know it, the Day He the Exalted would gather them and those- sculpted idols which they were worshipping-proclaiming allegiance to besides Allah the Exalted;
• Whereupon He will ask "Are you the ones! you caused the straying of My subjects, these ones; [as they alleged on seeing you-16:86], or they are the ones who went astray from the Path?" [25:17]
• They said, "Glory is for You, it was not appropriate for us adopting any companion other than You the Exalted.
• But the fact is that You the Exalted had given them affluence and to their fathers continuing until they forgot the Infallible Discourse-Admonition-the Book;
• And they became a people ruined." [25:18]
• [they are told] "In response they have contradicted that which you people were saying;
• Therefore, you are neither capable to avert nor can you get help."
• Be mindful, whoever in your company does injustice-distortions-imbalances, Our Majesty will make him taste a great torment. [25:19]
• People may know the history; Our Majesty did not send before you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] in the chain of appointed Messengers:
• But that they all were certainly eating meals and were visiting the markets.
• Realize it, We have declared some of you for some others as liquefying trial. Would you people remain patiently determined?
• Be mindful, your Sustainer Lord is eternally watchful, everything is under His focus. [25:20]
• And they- members of ruling elite were not expecting to be held accountable before Our Majesty said to people;
• "Why is it Angels have not descended upon us or we see with our eyes our Sustainer Lord".
• Certainly they felt obsessed with pride of grandeur in their Selves and behaved insolently showing extreme insolence. [25:21]
• Beware, the Day they will see the Angels with eyes, that Day there will be not at all a cause of happiness for the criminals;
• And they would be saying to Angels, "provide us protection, refuge." [25:22]
• And We will proceed to decide about whatever acts they had done;
• Thereby, Our Majesty declared it dust dispersed. [25:23]
• Mind it, the Day the Sky along with lower clouds becomes self-porous, and the Angels are descended in succession; [25:25]
• That Day it will be manifestly evident that the everlasting Dominion and Sovereignty is exclusive forAr'Reh'maan the Exalted.
• And that Day was a difficult and heavy day upon the non-believers. [25:26]
• And [on resurrection after second blow in Trumpet] that Day the unjust-distorter-imbalanced will in extreme distress, biting on his hands, will regretfully exclaim to himself,
• "Alas! had I consciously taken the path along with the Messenger; [25:27]
• Woe to me, alas I had not taken such and such person as intimate friend. [25:28]
• Of course he: my friend strayed me away the Memoir's narrative/Reference Book: Grand Qur'aan in times after it had reached me;
• And Shai'taan had always been a certain deserter for man." [25:29]
• Know the happening of the Day of Resurrection; the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] said:
• "O My Sustainer Lord! Truly, My Nation had indeed purposely surrounded and withheld this Qur'aan restricted: roping away-limiting its efficacy [with conjectural fascinating stories made popular]" [25:30]
• Take note, this is the reason that Our Majesty have declared them who are the trailblazers of the criminals as enemy of every Chosen and Elevated Allegiant of Allah the Exalted.
• Be satisfied, the Sustainer Lord of you the Messenger suffices as the Guide and the Helper. [25:31]
• Know it: Those- members of elite group who had refused to accept-believe rebuked posing a question to the people:
• "Why is it that the piecemeal revelation of Qur'aan is not descended upon him- Muhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] in state of a compositely compiled discourse?"
• The reason of gradual revelation is that by this mode We might cause your brain: faculty of Processing-Integrating-producing Knowledge, remain persistently in stable state of calmness and tranquility.
• And We have caused it: Grand Qur'aan recited distinctly making every syllable, vowel, pause prominent in the manner of excellently arranged flow of thread structuring the most beautiful compact web. [25:32]
• Moreover, the objective of gradual revelation is that no sooner they come to argue with you about a proposition-point:
• We would certainly have already brought to you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] the factual and the most dynamically balanced information as breaking news about it. [25:33]
• Those who will be gathered, hopelessness evident upon their faces, towards the Hell-Prison:
• They are the people who have a worse abode-position [in the end as against their perception 19:73]
• And they were more unmindful-neglectful-lost away from the High road to destination. [25:34]
• Know the fact that We had given to Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] the Book;
• And We appointed along with him his brother Haroon [alai'his'slaam] as assignment-sharer. [25:35]
• [when both two had met] Thereupon, We had said "You both two go towards the nation [of Fir'aoun] who have publicly contradicted Our signs - Verbal Passages of the Book."
• Sequel to their rejection of the message, Our Majesty destroyed them, a destruction by forceful entrance[inside water by collapsed skeleton bridge]. [25:36]
• And Our Majesty drowned the nation of Noah [alai'his'slaam]; when they had publicly contradicted the Messengers We drowned them. Thus Our Majesty rendered them for other people an example—a lesson.
• And beware, We have prepared—kept ready a painful torment for evil mongers-unjust-distorters of facts.[25:37]
• Moreover Our Majesty annihilated the civilizations of Aa'd and Sa'mued and the Residents of Ar-Rass; and quite many habitations that thrived in between them. [25:38]
• And We had warned each of them—We struck examples-similitude-equations-contrasts for each habitat.
• And Our Majesty smashed each one of them to utter destruction. [25:39]
• Know it, they have come across upon the Town, the one upon which Our Majesty subjected to shower, an awesome rain.
• Is it that they have not been seeing that Town [which is not far off from them-11:83]
• Nay, they are aware, the fact is that they do not expect resurrection. [25:40]
• Know it, when such people saw you they refer to you but in playful joking manner, saying:
• "Is this the man whom Allah has appointed as Messenger? [25:41]
• Indeed he had almost made us forgetful and stray from our various iela'aha: godheads had we not remained determined and steadfast upon them."
• And soon shall they know-realize when they see the affliction as to who is more unmindful/ neglectful/astray of way. [25:42]
أَرَأَيْتَ مَنِ ٱتَّخَذَ إِلَـٰهَهُۥ هَوَىٰهُ
أَفَأَنتَ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِ وَكِيلٙا
• Have you noticed a person who has purposely adopted his self-indulgences—desire - vested interest - passion - hypothetical conjectures as his iela'aha: godhead-focus of attention?
• Thereby, how could you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] be an advocate - pleader upon him? [25:43]
• Or do you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] presumably consider that most of them listen or apply intellect to differentiate?
• They are but like the herbivore mammals.
• No, the fact of the matter is that they are more unmindful and neglectful about course. [25:44]
• Have you not yet considered how your Sustainer Lord has stretched-lengthened the Shadow?
• And had He the Exalted so willed, He would certainly have made the shadow remain still.
• Afterwards, We declared the Sun as a pointer - indicator upon that shadow. [25:45]
• Afterwards We drew it towards Our Majesty [Prostrating], an easy - smooth retraction. [25:46]
وَهُوَ الَّذِى جَعَلَ لَـكُـمُ ٱلَّيلَ لِبَاسٙا
وَجَعَلَ ٱلنَّـهَارَ نُشُورٙا
• Realize it, He the Exalted is the One Who has appointed and rendered for you people the night as like wrapper -garment—source of comfort - seclusion from others.
• And the sleep as a source-cause of rest and restraint to free action;
• And He the Exalted has appointed and rendered the Day for revival - scattering - social activity. [25:47]
• Moreover, He the Exalted is the One Who sent the Winds, circumstantially indicators-forerunner of pleasing news of expected Grace of Him the Exalted.
• And Our Majesty dropped variable quantity of water from the Sky, capable of rejuvenating-reviving - in a state void of dirt, or filth or the like thereof. [25:48]
• Its objective is that We might rejuvenate with it a "dead piece of land-locality";
• And so that We serve it for drinking for a large number of mammals and human beings whom We have created. [25:49]
• Realize the fact, Our Majesty have rotated it- the descent of water between them so that they might at their own recognize - remember this phenomenon - mercy.
• Yet, most of the people have demurred for no reason except being ungratefully disobedient. [25:50]
• Know it, had Our Majesty so decided - willed, We would have appointed a Warner in every town. [25:51]
• Therefore, you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] should not hearken to and accept the word of Non-believers;
• And you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] engage - strive them by it, Grand Qur'aan- the Criterion, this is really a resolute strife. [25:52]
وَهُوَ ٱلَّذِى مَـرَجَ ٱلْبَحْرَيْنِ
هَـٰذَا عَذْبٚ فُرَاتٚ وَهَـٰذَا مِلْحٌ أُجَاجٚ
وَجَعَلَ بَيْـنَـهُـمَا بَرْزَخٙا
• Notice it, He the Exalted is the One Who has set free the two large reservoirs of water, interfacing.
• This one is restrained and restricted quenching thirst [pleasant to drink]; and this one is saline characteristically bitter burning to mouth drink;
• And He the Exalted has rendered an obstruction in between the two water-reservoirs; [which does not let them join/ transgress/encroach each other/mingle];
• And has rendered [in underground water reservoirs] safe-solid-prohibiting-guardian rock. [25:53]
وَهُوَ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ مِنَ ٱلْمَآءِ بَشَـرٙا
فَجَعَلَهُۥ نَسَبٙا وَصِهْرٙا
وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ قَدِيرٙا
• Moreover, He the Exalted is the One Who created structured human being with constituent part of the water.
• Thereby, He the Exalted declared - appointed for him relationships of lineage and in-laws.
• And Your Sustainer Lord is All-Dominant-maintainer of measures and equations. [25:54]
• Know the fact, they worship—exhibit allegiance and subservience besides Allah the Exalted for someone that neither causes them benefit nor causes them infliction.
• Notice, the denier—non-believer has been outwardly over his Sustainer Lord. [25:55]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] tell them, "I ask you not for worldly remuneration upon this assignment;
• But that whoever desired he might adopt the Path leading towards his Sustainer Lord." [25:57]
• And you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] trustingly rely [for its security and safety] upon the Living; the unique distinction of Him the Exalted is that He will never ever die.
• And frequently - repetitively mention your Sustainer Lord with praises.
• Take note; He the Exalted suffices to watch the slanders and sins of His subjects; He is eternally informed and aware of everything, absolutely. [25:58]
• He the One and only: Ar'Reh'maan Who had innovatively created the Skies and the Earth in a time duration of six days [reckoned outside your universe];
• Thereafter, He the Exalted ascended to the Supreme Sovereign Seat- Throne [beyond Skies of universe]
• Ar'Reh'maan. Therefore, seek information by it: Grand Qur'aan, it is fully informative. [25:59]
وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَـهُـمُ ٱسْجُدُوا۟ لِلرَّحْـمَـٰنِ
قَالُوا۟ وَمَا ٱلرَّحْـمَـٰنُ
أَنَسْجُدُ لِمَا تَأْمُـرُنَا
• And when it was said to them: "you people prostrate exclusively for Ar'Reh'maan;"
• They [sarcastically] replied, "Ar'Reh'maan! What?
• Should we prostrate exclusively what you are commanding us?"
• And it increased them, with regard to their aversion to Monotheism. [25:60]
• Permanence is for The One Who has rendered in the Sky towers/structures—Asteroids;
• And has rendered in it a Prominent Figure—Sun and a Visible-Light Reflecting Moon. [25:61}
• And He is the One Who has devised the Night and the Day in alteration - successive manner;
• For the one who decided to self acknowledge-become heedful/mindful or he decided to express thanks/gratitude/appreciation. [25:62]
• And the sincere allegiants of Ar'Reh'maan are those who walk upon the Earth in a manner reflecting softness and humbleness.
• And when emotionalists, passionate, traditionalists, conjecture followers addressed them they, avoiding indulging in conjectural debates said, "Be at peace". [25:63]
• And they are those who spend time during nights for their Sustainer Lord, prostrating and standing. [25:64]
• And they are those who pray, "Our Sustainer Lord! avert from us the chastisement of Hell-Prison;
• Indeed the chastisement of Hell-Prison is inseparable affliction. [25:65]
• Indeed that is a bad - evil place to land in and living abode." [25:66]
• And they are people who are neither extravagant nor miser when they spent;
• And the expenditure is maintained determinedly and stably in the middle of these two extremes. [25:67]
• And they are those who never call besides Allah the Exalted any other as iela'aha; godhead;
• And nor they execute—award capital punishment to a person; whom Allah the Exalted has granted sanctity and protection, except on charge—conviction of rightful allegation; [as envisaged in 5:32-33].
• And they do not indulge in consented illicit consented sexual-intercourse;
• Take note, whoever indulges in illicit consented sexual-intercourse, he will meet/face dilapidation; [25:68]
• On the Day of Judgment for him the affliction will be intensified;
• And he will survive in that humiliated condition permanently; [25:69]
• Except the one who recognized/repented [quickly on his act and did not make it a habit/past conduct] and accepted/believed and henceafter conducted perfectly;
• As a sequel they are the people for whom Allah the Exalted will substitute their evil and irrational activities with moderately balanced conduct.
• And Allah the Exalted is repeatedly Overlooking/Forgiving, the Merciful. [25:70]
• And the one who recognized/repented his earlier conduct and henceafter conducted perfectly;
• Thereby indeed he regretfully reverts towards Allah the Exalted in true repentance and reversion. [25:71]
• And they are those who do not witness or bear witness on conjectural falsehood;
• And when they come across/pass on the farce/irrational conjectural gossips they gently pass/skip away in a dignified manner. [25:72]
• And the sincere allegiants of Ar'Reh'maan are they who when reminded by mentioning the Aa'ya'at: Verbal Unitary Passages of their Sustainer Lord conveying information and knowledge:
• Used not to behave - react upon them in a state of deafness and blindness. [25:73]
• And they are those who pray, "O our Sustainer Lord! do grant for us from our respective spouses and our posterity the comfort and coolness of eyes;
• And kindly render—appoint—declare us as leader for those who endeavor to remain cautious and avoid conduct inspired and governed by emotion in reverence and fear of Allah the Exalted.[25:74]
• They are the people who will be rewarded palace bcause they remained steadfast exercising coolly perseverance;
• And they will be met therein with greetings, pleasantries and salutation. [25:75]
• Wherein they shall reside perpetually;
• It has beautified as appropriate place to land in and a living abode. [25:76]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "My Sustainer Lord would not have cared for you people had there not been your calls - prayers"
• In response you people have indeed contradicted, therefore, soon there will be permanent capture. [25:77]