• Indeed the following of those who identify their selves as Believers have attained perpetual success and fruitfulness: [23:01]
• Those who demonstrate solemnity and humble-mindedness in the performance of their As-Salaat: Time bound Protocol of Servitude and Allegiance; [23:02]
• And they avoid and ignore conjectural hearsay spread and made popular in the society. [23:03]
• And they are active for the payment of Az-zaka'at: financial liability for economic uplift of society; [23:04]
• And those are such people who are regardful preservationist for their genitalia. [23:05]
• Exception to this preservation of genitals is in the state when they wish to expose it upon their wives, and upon the wife who was taken in wedlock from amongst women in their protection and obligation.
• Thereby, they are certainly the people who are other than condemned-culpable ones. [23:06]
• Therefore, if someone diligently pursued sexuality beyond this—
• Thereby, they are the people who are certainly the transgressors. [23:07]
• And they are the ones who are regardful for their trusts and for their commitment -contractual obligation to retire them. [23:08]
• And those who remain vigilant for regularly performing their Sala'waat: Five-time-bound Protocol of Servitude and Allegiance. [23:09]
• They are the people who are the inheritors; [of place of their first father and mother] [23:10]
• Who inherit the Paradise [that was lost temporarily];
• And they shall abide therein permanently. [23:11]
• Know the past fact, Our Majesty had created the Man: Adam corporeally:
• With raw material comprising of a gently and secretively drawn pulverized extract from wet-clay. [23:12]
• Afterwards, He the Exalted rendered it, the pulverized extract, as a sperm within a pleasantly cold resting place [epididymes]. [23:13]
• Afterwards, having been poured/transferred into the receptacle, We developed the sperm in the state of a joined and implanted-clung clot [zygote-Greek "zogotus" meaning "joined"];
• Thereto, continuing the process, We developed the joined and implanted-clung clot [zygote] in the state of an organism like a chewed lump;
• Thereto, We developed the like chewed lump in the state of bones-skeleton;
• Then next We wrapped-clothed the bones-skeleton with flesh.
• Afterwards upon lapse of time We developed him in to ultimate creation: human being.
• Therefore, Allah the Omnipresent, Perpetual, the Absolute is the best of creators. [23:14]
• Afterwards, lapse of respective period of life, indeed you people will certainly be naturally dead. [23:15]
• Afterwards, lapse of appointed duration with determined terminating moment, indeed you people will be revived to life - resurrected on the Day of Judgment. [23:16]
وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا فَوْقَكُمْ سَبْعَ طَرَآئِقَ
وَمَا كُنَّا عَنِ ٱلْخَلْقِ غَٟفِلِيـنَ
• Know the fact that earlier-before creation of Man We had created vertically seven layers-tracks in atmosphere above you:
• Since We were never unmindful regarding all aspects: safety and requirements of the Creation. [23:17]
• Be informed, Our Majesty had dropped water in one go from the Sky in a measured - fixed quantity;
• Thereby, We had caused it settle in the Earth.
• However, the fact remains that We are in full control upon its taking away. [23:18]
• Thereby We produced for you people with this stored underground water gardens of data-palm and grapevine;
• Fruits in abundance therein: gardens are a source of sustenance for you people; and partly from them you people eat [and some of you also abuse/make vine/liquor there from-16:67] [23:19]
• And sprouts a fruit-bearing tree, it springs forth in some area of the long stretching parallel rock of the Peninsula of Sinai;;
• It produces olive bearing vegetable oil; and it produces phenolic compounds for the eaters. [23:20]
• Know it, indeed an instructive point—sign to research/investigate is evident in the herbivore mammals for you people.
• Our Majesty provides you composition of that to drink which is secreted from within their: the bellies of female mammals;
• And a number of benefits are endowed for you people in these mammals.
• And some of them you people eat. [23:21]
• And upon them and upon the ships you people are carried. [23:22]
• Our Majesty had indeed deputed Noah [alai'his'slaam] as the Messenger towards his nation.
• Thereat, he imperatively said: "O my nation! Express servitude, subjection and allegiance for Allah the Exalted. None of those considered and worshipped as iela'aha: godheads other than Him the Exalted is Sovereign Lord for you people.
• Would you people still not take heed and be cautious? [23:23]
• In response, the ruling elite—chieftains of his nation who had refused to accept/believe said to people:
• "This man is none except an ordinary human like you people, he intends to attain dignity and precedenceupon you people;
• And had Allah so willed [to send you guidance] certainly He would have sent Angels.
• We have not heard of this in times of our earlier forefathers. [23:24]
• Not is he but a man deluded and hallucinated;
• Therefore you people wait-tolerate him for a little while." [23:25]
• He prayed, "O my Sustainer Lord! Do help me since they have publicly contradicted me." [23:26]
• Thereby, in response We communicated to him that "you skillfully make the ship while Our Majesty is watching and are communicating Our verbal instructions.
• [let them keep mocking] Subsequently, when Our Command would have reached and the particular "Geyser" of area would have abruptly gushed forth;
• At that point in time you enter in the ship each of pairing, in twos, of plants and mammals that you have;
• And your family members except the one male [his non believing son] from them for whom the word has preceded/decreed.
• And you should not address Me about those who have committed wrong
• Indeed they are the ones who are to be drowned. [23:27]
• Thereupon when you have boarded, you and whoever is with you, on the Ship:
• Then say, "The Infinite Glory and Praise eternally is entirely and exclusively for Allah the Exalted, He Who has rescued us from the unjust nation." [23:28]
• And you pray, "O My Sustainer Lord! Do cause me to land at a blessed destination;
• Fact remains, Your Majesty are the best Who takes to the destination." [23:29]
• Indeed in this episode are certainly pointers—signs;
• And We certainly subject people to evaluation—exposure trial. [23:30]
• Later in time after them: nation of Noah [alai'his'slaam], Our Majesty let flourish another civilization. [23:31]
• Thereat, Our Majesty deputed in them Messenger who was a staunch monotheist believer amongst them;
• To persuade them: "you people express servitude, subjection and allegiance for Allah the Exalted. None of those; considered and worshipped as iela'aha: godheads, other than Him the Exalted, is Sovereign Lord of you people;
• Would you people still not take heed and be cautious?" [23:32]
• The ruling elite—chieftains of his nation; who had refused to accept-believe—said to people;
• And had publicly contradicted the meeting-accountability in the Hereafter,
• And We had made them the ruling elite enjoying luxurious life in this lowly world;
• "This man is but an ordinary human like you people;
• He eats out of that from which you people eat, and he drinks out of that which you people drink. [23:33]
• And if you accept the word of an ordinary man like you people, indeed in that case-at that point in time you people will certainly be the losers. [23:34]
• Does he promise to you that when you would have died and had become dust and bones you people will indeed be brought out? [23:35]
• Far fetched, far off is the possibility for that which you people are being promised; [23:36]
• Indeed there is no life except our life of this world; we die and we live [only once here]
• And hence we will certainly never be revived and resurrected to life." [23:37]
• None is he except a man who has conjectured falsely attributing to Allah;
• And We will certainly never be believers for him." [23:38]
• The Messenger prayed, "O my Sustainer Lord! Do help me since they have publicly contradicted me."[23:39]
• He the Exalted communicated him, "After a little time that is left in respite period, they will certainly become regretful". [23:40]
• Thereupon termination of respite period, the sound blast-violent earthquake seized them as just requital; thereby Our Majesty rendered them as rubbish of dead leaves.
• As such, Allah the Exalted had decreed eradication for the nation of evil doers-distorters-unjust people.[23:41]
• Later in time after them, Our Majesty let flourish civilizations of other peoples. [23:42]
• None a civilization-generation hastens the duration appointed for her; nor they people at their own can delay-lengthen it in timeframe. [23:43]
• Afterwards We sent Our Messengers to flourishing civilizations in succession.
• Whenever the Messenger of a nation came, they publicly contradicted him;
• Whereby We made some of them to go behind some others and We rendered them legends.
• As such, Allah the Exalted had decreed eradication for the nation who persistently accept/believe not. [23:44]
• Afterwards, We sent Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] and his brother, Haroon [alai'his'slaam], with Our unprecedented displays [miracles in common parlance] and distinct authority-argument-logic— [23:45]
• Towards Fir'aoun- Pharaoh and his chieftains;
• Responding to the message—they showed arrogance, obsessed with pride of grandeur and superiority, and they were a nation of haughty criminals. [23:46]
• Thereby, [of difference of opinion on demonstration of signs] they said amongst themselves, "Should we believe for two human beings like us while their nation are for us slaves-subjects?" [23:47]
• Thereby they contradicted both. Thus they were decreed to became part of annihilated ones. [23:48]
وَلَقَدْ ءَاتَيْـنَا مُوسَىٰ ٱلْـكِـتَٟبَ
• Know the fact that We had given to Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] the Book;
• So that they people may guide themselves aright. [23:49]
• And We have declared-rendered the son of Mar'yam [the truthful] and his mother as unprecedented indicative sign for the humanity.
• And rescuing them from eminent life threat We had given both of them refuge towards an elevated-mountainous place; characteristically a place of long safe stay and verdurous- flourishing with springs.[23:50]
• In time and space Messengers were commanded: "O You the Messengers! You eat from "tayi'baate" the permissible-liquefiable and respectively beneficial and nutrient eatables; and conduct perfective.
• Indeed I am fully in know of that which you people perform. [23:51]
• And indeed this race is your audience-focus of attention, existing as mankind;
• And I am your Sustainer Lord, therefore, you people revere and fear Me." [23:52]
• Thereafter—for reason of vested interests-worldly self motives, differences—they torn their matter/affair in the manner—state of cut pieces.
• Each group—identity is rejoicing with that which is held by them. [23:53]
• [Despite all the Power and Dominance We have given them time because of the freedom of choice] Therefore, for that reason, You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] leave them in their respective irrationality veiling upon them until the time [they face the promised Day]. [23:54]
• Do they consider the wealth and sons/strength that Our Majesty stretch-flourish them by it: [23:55]
• As if We hasten for them in betterment? No, that is not correct thought, the fact is that they do not perceive/understand [that wealth and sons are in fact exposure/evaluation test] [23:56]
• Know about those people who, being afraid, mindful and cautious of their Sustainer Lord, are humbly loving ones—for fear of Him stand in awe; [23:57]
• And those who accept and believe in the Aa'ya'at: Verbal Passages of the Book of their Sustainer Lord;[23:58]
• And those who do not ascribe and associate any thing with their Sustainer Lord; [23:59]
• And those who, whatever they give, they give-donate in a state that their hearts tremble that indeed they will be presented before their Sustainer Lord for accountability: [23:60]
• These are the people who are hastening in the better achievements and they are for that the lead takers.[23:61]
وَلَا نُكَلِّفُ نَفْسٙا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا
وَلَـدَيْنَا كِتَٟبٚ يَنطِقُ بِٱلْحَقِّ
وَهُـمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ
• Realize it, Our Majesty does not burden - impose responsibility/demand/duty upon a person except according to her capacity - scope- capability - strength - practicability - access - approach - tolerance.
• And the Book - written record is in safe custody of Our Majesty, it relates only the infallibly established fact.
• Know it, they will not be subjected to any injustice [not even iota of it]. [23:62]
• Nay, the fact is that their hearts are in veil—shrouded by vested interests about this eventuality;
• And interests—engagements other than for it- the hereafter are dearer for them. They are the endeavourers for those achievements; [23:63]
• Till such time when Our Majesty would have seized their affluent elite with affliction; thereat they will groan. [23:64]
• "Do not groan today.
• Indeed you people will not be helped by Our Majesty. [23:65]
• Indeed My Aa'ya'at: Verbal Passages of Grand Qur'aan were recited upon you people, word by word, thereat you people used to turn back on your heels; [23:66]
• Self obsessed of pride arrogant about it- Grand Qur'aan; you people at night discussed-devised conjectures-random talks for roping away-limiting its efficacy." [23:67]
• Is it for reason that they have not yet critically cross-examined the contents of the Verbal Communication: the Grand Discourse: Qur'aan?
• Or that has come to them like of which had not come to their earliest forefathers: [Iebra'heim and Iesma'eile alaihis'slaam] [23:68]
• Or they have not familiarly recognized their Messenger;
• For which reason they are for him the non acknowledgers? [23:69]
• Or they say about him that he is deluded-under hallucination?
• No, what he tells them are not delusions, the fact is he has come to them with the Infallible Doctrine-Discourse;
• But most of them are aversive with regard to Infallible Doctrine-Discourse. [since it demolishes their fabricated system/status-quo jeopardizing their worldly interests] [23:70]
• Realize it, had the Nature—permanent science, wisdom, justice and rightness molded itself -compromised to follow their conjectures and desires, the Skies and the Earth and whoever exists therein would have certainly suffered imbalances, distortions and alterations.
• No, their whimsies are false, the fact is that We have given them the book mentioning their account—history—biography. Thereby, they having seen-listened, purposely avoid and move away from relay of their biography: Grand Qur'aan. [23:71]
• What else could be the reason of avoidance, do you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask from them a recurring-fee; you do not ask since the recurring-fee payable by your Sustainer Lord is the best.
• And He is the One Who is the best of sustenance provider. [23:72]
• And beyond an iota of doubt, you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] are certainly inviting them towards the High Road that leads to their Sustainer Lord. [23:73]
• And indeed those who do not accept-believe in the Hereafter:
• They are certainly the deviators from the High Road. [23:74]
• Know it, if We were kind to them and had removed the hardship they were faced with [in sea];
• They would have still kept rising in their brimming out of bounds, wandering clueless. [23:75]
• And indeed We had seized them with affliction [as eye opener] whereby neither they gave in for their Sustainer Lord [their past practices/conjectural concepts]
• And nor they used to humble/soften; [which was the objective of such eye opening afflictions-6:42]; [23:76]
• Until when We opened upon them a gate of possessor of great affliction
• At that point in time suddenly they were a people plunged in despair.. [23:77]
• Moreover, He the Exalted have developed for you people the listening - acoustic faculty; and the observing - optical faculty; and of Processing-Integrating-Perceiving: Baking establishment: the Brains.
• Yet, Very little gratitude you people express. [23:78] [let us be not like majority and say الحمد لله]
• And He the Exalted is the One Who has spread you people in the Earth;
• And you people will be gathered-resurrected for accountability by Him the Exalted. [23:79]
• And He the Exalted causes emergence of life in matter and causes death to alive.
• And the alteration-revolving-circular pursuit of the Night and the Day is for Him the Exalted to manage.
• Is it for reason that you do not ponder—use intellect to differentiate? [23:80]
• No, the fact is that they have said resembling what earlier peoples [scholars/elite] had said. [23:81]
• They posed to people, "Is it possible that when we would have died and would have become dust and bones: are we certainly going to be revived/resurrected? [23:82]
• Indeed We were given this promise, We and our forefathers, earlier also,
• This: Qur'aan is nothing but compilation of the tales of ancients." [23:83]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask them: " Tell, to and for whom the Earth and whoever exists therein owe existence and subjection; if you people know. [23:84]
• They will say, "for Allah".
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask them, "[why you then deviate] Is it for reason that you people consciously decide not to reflect?". [23:85]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask them, "Who is the Sustainer Lord of the Skies numerically seven in number;
• And the Sustainer Lord of the Exalted Throne of Sovereignty." [23:86]
• They will say, "That is for Allah."
• Thereby you ask them, "Would you people still not take heed and be cautious? [23:87]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask them, "Who is He in Whose hands is the system of governance/dominion of each and everything that exists;
• And He secures - protects - provides asylum and none is secured from Him;
• If you people understand/know it?" [23:88]
• They will say, "That is for Allah".
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] ask them, "[despite knowing all this] Then how you people become illusory?" [23:89]
• No [their other whimsies are false], the fact is that We have brought them the Infallible Discourse and undoubtedly they people are certainly the liars. [23:90]
• Allah the Exalted has never adopted anyone as son;
• And never ever there has been any iela'aha: godhead existing besides Him the Exalted.
• [apply your common sense] Had there been godheads besides Him the Exalted, each godhead would have taken away that he had created; and surely surely someone of them would have overpowered some other.
• Allah the Exalted is Infinitely Glorious and the focus of all effort, above all that what they conjecturally attribute. [23:91]
• He is the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible domains, continuously and simultaneously;
• Therefore, He is Exalted above all what they conjecturally associate with Him. [23:92]
• You the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pray, "O my Sustainer Lord! if you make me see that which is being promised to them [23:93]
• My Sustainer Lord! if the Day comes in my life, thereat, Your Majesty may kindly not render me within the unjust evil people." [23:94]
• Know it, indeed that We may show you what We have promised to them, We are certainly the determining authority. [23:95]
• You repel/avert-turn back the evil misconduct - conjecture - hearsay with that conduct and discourse which is most beautifully poised - the best conduct.
• We are fully aware of what they people keep conjecturing. [23:96]
• You the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] tell people to pray in these words: "My Sustainer Lord! I seek protection and take refuge with Your Majesty from the deflections-conjectures - irrational vain assertions of evil ones; [23:97]
• And I seek protection and take refuge with You, My Sustainer Lord, that they the devils might even come in my presence." [23:98]
• The evil-ones keep deflecting and conjecturing—Until when the death had made someone of them deceased, he[having been given second life] said, "My Sustainer Lord! Do return me— [23:99]
• Therein which I have since left so that I might perform acts of righteous import." [He said about acts only since before dying he had already declared to have believed]
• No question of return to worldly life; indeed it is merely a sentence, he is mutterer of it,
• Know it, a barrier is ahead of them that will remain placed until the Day they will be resurrected. [23:100][when they will say complaining that they were earlier given two lives and two deaths-40:11]
فَإِذَا نُفِخَ فِى ٱلصُّورِ
فَلَا أَنسَابَ بَيْـنَـهُـمْ يَوْمَئِذٛ
فَمَن ثَقُلَتْ مَوَٟزِينُهُ
فَأُوْلَـٰئِكَ هُـمُ ٱلْمُفْلِحُونَ
وَمَنْ خَفَّتْ مَوَٟزِينُهُ
فأُوْلَـٰئِكَ ٱلَّذِينَ خَسِـرُوٓا۟ أَنفُسَهُـمْ
فِى جَهَنَّـمَ خَٟلِدُونَ
تَلْفَحُ وُجُوهَهُـمُ ٱلنَّارُ
وَهُـمْ فِيـهَا كَالِحُونَ
• Subsequently, when the sound would have been blown in the Trumpet;
• Thereat, there will be no relationships-associations amongst them;
• And they will not ask for others.[23:101]
• Thereby, the weights of whoever weighed heavier:
• Consequentially they are the people [almuef'li'hoona active participle] who attain perpetual success -fruitfulness.[23:102]
• And the weights of whoever esteemed lighter; [since were done in attraction of Earthly life],
• Consequentially they are the people who have made their selves to suffer loss; [for momentary worldly gains/pleasures]
• They will stay permanently in the Hell-Prison. [23:103]
• The heated air will singe their faces
• And they therein will be noisome. [23:104]
• [they will be confronted] Were not My Aa'ya'at: Vaerbal Unitary Passages of the Book used to be recited-communicated to you people, word by word, whereupon you people used to publicly contradict those?"[23:105]
• They said, "O our Sustainer Lord! Overpowered upon us our stubbornness;
• And we remained neglectfully indifferent people. [23:106]
• O Our Sustainer Lord! You do move us out from it whereupon if we returned to past conduct then indeed we are wrongdoers". [23:107]
• He said, "You remain despised therein, and you people do not speak to Me... [23:108]
• Indeed there was a group of My allegiant subjects who used to pray:
• "Our Sustainer Lord! We have believed-accepted therefore do forgive for us and You the Exalted shower mercy upon us;
• Fact remains, You are the Most Merciful of all those who are merciful." [23:109]
• Whereupon you people kept taking them mockingly until it made you forget My Discourse;
• And you people used to laugh on some of them. [23:110]
• Indeed I have rewarded them today for which they remained steadfast exercising coolly perseverance.
• Indeed they are truly the people who have achieved success." [23:111]
• He said, "How long you stayed in the Earth, period by number of years?" [23:112]
• They said, "We lived for a day or some part of a day, [we are not sure] therefore You ask those who keep count—mathematicians". [23:113]
• He said, "You lived there but a little period;
• Had you people realized it at that time. [23:114]
• Had you people then adjudged—made up your mind that We had created you in jest—purposelessly!
• And that for accountability you people were not to be presented before Our Majesty?" [23:115]
• [Therefore, being Absolute and Alone, they conjecture] Since Allah is Exalted, truly and factually the Sublime Sovereign.
• Realize it about miscellany of iela'aha: deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshipped; none of them is alive; none of them organizes, administers or sustains others except He the Alone Sustainer Lord.
• He the Exalted is the Sustainer Lord of the Supreme Sovereign Seat/Throne. [23:116]
• And if someone calls along with Allah the Exalted any other as iela'aha: godhead; there is absolutely no substantive evidence and argument for him in support of his conjectural contention,
• [let him conjecture] Thereafter his accountability is only upon his Sustainer Lord
• Indeed the matter is that those who persistently refuse to accept/believe never attain prosperous success at the end. [23:117]
وَقُل رَّبِّ ٱغْفِرْ وَٱرْحَمْ
وَأنتَ خَيْـرُ ٱلرَّٟحِـمِيـنَ
• And you pray, "My Sustainer Lord! You do forgive and You the Exalted do shower mercy;
• Fact remains, You are the Most Merciful of all those who are merciful." [23:118]