• Ta Ha [20:01]
• Our Majesty has not revealed the Grand Qur'aan upon you the Messenger [ Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] with the intention that you might stress yourself. [20:02]
• Objective of its revelation is only to serve as Reference Book - Frequented source for him who is apprehensively cautious. [20:03]
• Qur'aan has been communicated gradually and successively by Him the Exalted Who had created the Earth and the upper-higher Skies: six above Sky of Earth. [20:04]
• Ar'Reh'maan ascended to the Supreme Sovereign Seat - Throne [beyond Skies of universe] [20:05]
• Whatever exists in the Skies and whatever exists in the Earth are subservient-dependant-subjects for Him the Exalted;
• And so are whatever exists in between the two: Earth and Earth's Sky and between each two Skies; and what exists beneath the soil. [20:06]
• Know it, if you raise your voice while speaking [it is unnecessary] because He the Exalted indeed knows the low-volume whispers and the more closely kept hidden secrets. [20:07]
ٱللَّهُ لآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلاَّ هُوَۖ
لَهُ ٱلۡأَسْـمَآءُ ٱلْحُسْنَىٰ
• Realize and recognize it about Allah the Exalted—None at all in miscellany of iela'aha: godheads - deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshiped is alive or organizes, administers or sustains others except He the Exalted.
• The names attributing the sublime connotation of exacting balance, proportion, equilibrium, virtue, admirable, grandeur, just, majesty, absoluteness, and beauty are appropriate and exclusive for Him the Exalted. [20:08]
• And has the episode - story of Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] reached you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]? [20:09]
• When [traveling after having left city of Madyan, by the side of At-Tur] he had seen fire whereby he said to his accompanying family:
• "You people [wife + at least two children with one certainly male, both less than nine years of age] stay here. Indeed I have seen and perceived fire; I am going there perhaps I will bring for you from there fire balls (it indicates that it was a cold night of winter)
• Or I will get some guiding information at the place of the fire ". [20:10]
• Thereupon the moment he arrived at fire point [reclusively] he was loudly called, "O Mūsā [20:11]
• Indeed Me, I am the Sustainer Lord of you; therefore, being in My presence you remove both your shoes: sit at ease.
• Know it, you are presently located in the sanctified valley, Tuwa. [20:12]
• And I have chosen you, therefore, carefully listen what is being verbally communicated. [20:13]
• Indeed Me, I am Allah; None at all in [the imaginatively assumed] miscellany of iela'aha: deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshipped is alive or organizes, administers or sustains others except My Majesty. Therefore, you continue to be subservient - subject - allegiant to Me;
• And You [Mūsā alai'his'slaam] organize - make people stand for As'salat: Time Bound Protocol of Servitude and allegiance for My remembrance. [20:14]
• Indeed the [determined terminating] Last Moment is certainly approaching.
• I have decided to keep it secret for rewarding individually every person for the effort he undertakes. [20:15]
• Therefore one should not henceforth attempt averting you about its mention who believes not in the Last Moment;
• And he kept following his fascinations, personal self, vested interests, and conjectures, wishing that you might be enticed to turn. [20:16]
• And what is this held in your right hand, O Mūsā?" [20:17]
• He said, "This is my stick, I lean upon it,
• And with it I break down leaves upon my sheep;
• And it has other instrumental functions for my benefit". [20:18]
• He said, "Throw it in front, O Mūsā." [20:19]
• In compliance as soon he threw it in front of him, it was a snake crawling. [20:20]
• [He became afraid and ran away without looking behind, he was asked to turn back-28:31] He said, "Take it and you should not be afraid,
• We will just revert it to its original condition/shape. [20:21]
• And take out your hand after entering it in your neckband towards your axilla - armpit, it will come out as pure shining white without spot; it is another unprecedented display - sign. [20:22]
• This demonstration is for the purpose that We might show you the great display in the Miscellany of Our Existents - Physical realm. [20:23]
• You go to Fir'aoun/Pharaoh. It is a fact; he has over-brimmed in transgression." [20:24]
قَالَ رَبِّ ٱشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِى
وَيَسِّرْ لِىٓ أَمْرِى
وَٱحْلُلْ عُقْدَةٙ مِّن لِّسَانِى
وَٱجْعَل لِّي وَزِى رٙا مِّنْ أَهْلِى
ٱشْدُدْ بِهِۦٓ أَزْرِى
كَيْ نُسَبِّحَكَ كَثِيـرٙا
إِنَّكَ كُنتَ بِنَا بَصِيـرٙا
• He prayed, "My Sustainer Lord! Do expand/keep content and tranquil for me the chest/heart of me. [20:25]
• And do render my job - assignment easy going. [20:26]
• And You the Exalted do liquefy-dissolve the concentration-knot - clot removing away the impediment in my tongue that hampers eloquence; [20:27]
• So that they might comprehend my verbal statements. [20:28]
• And do appoint for me as minister from my family, [20:29]
• Haroon, my brother. [20:30]
• You reinforce with him my strength. [20:31]
• And associate him in my assignment - job, [20:32]
• So that being in company We may repetitively narrate Your praises extensively; [20:33]
• And we may recall and mention You quite often. [20:34]
• Indeed You have always been watching us". [20:35]
• He the Exalted replied, "Indeed your request has been acceded to O Mūsā". [20:36]
• And indeed We had conferred upon you a favour at an earlier occasion: [20:37]
• When We had verbally conveyed to your mother that which was communicated to her: [20:38]
• That "Place him in the chest and then place him in the river Nile;
• Then the river would place him on the bank; enemy to Me and enemy to him will hold him."
• And I placed apparent love - attraction upon you from Me for your upbringing under My watch and affection. [20:39]
• This relates to the time when your sister was following. Subsequent to your find and not sucking milk of any woman she was telling them: "May I lead you people towards the one who will nurse and rear him?"
• Thereby, Our Majesty arranged your return [fulfilling Our promise to her] to your mother so that it may cool her eyes and so that she may not grieve.
• And you killed a person whereby We rescued you from the disturbing situation and We subjected you to troubles - difficulties in liquefying manner.
• Then you lived for years amongst the people of city Madyan.
• Afterwards you have reached to the measure - point in time [for appointment as Messenger] O Mūsā [20:40]
• And I have prepared you for My Self - to act as Messenger - Spokesperson. [20:41]
• You go, you as well as your brother, equipped with My unprecedented displays - signs; and you both should not slacken in My remembrance." [20:42]
• [when both two had met, they were directed] "You both go towards Fir'aoun/Pharaoh, indeed he has over brimmed in transgression. [20:43]
• Thereat upon reaching him you both say for him talking softly and gently; perhaps he takes heed or he becomes apprehensively cautious". [20:44]
• They submitted, "Our Sustainer Lord! Indeed We feel apprehensive that he might misbehave with us or he might transgress." [20:45]
• He told, "You both should not be apprehensive.
• Indeed I am omnipresent with both of you, I will be listening and watching." [20:46]
• Therefore, you both go to him whereby on reaching there you say, "Indeed We are the Messengers of your Sustainer Lord.
• Thereby, in compliance to His message, you send with us Bani Iesraa'eel;
• And meanwhile you should not torment them.
• Indeed we have come to you with an unprecedented display - sign as token of proof from your Sustainer Lord;
• Be mindful, peace - tranquility - safety is ensured only upon him one who followed the Guidance. [20:47]
• Indeed it has verbally been communicated to us that the punishment is due upon him who contradicted and turned away from the Guidance." [20:48]
• Fir'aoun/Pharaoh said, "Then who is the Sustainer Lord of you both, O Mūsā [alai'his'slaam]". [20:49]
• Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] said: "He the Exalted is Our Sustainer Lord Who have given shape and dimensions to every thing of His creation. Afterwards the completion of intermediary processes He the Exalted prescribed regulation - information code for its course of conduct, proceeding and management. [20:50]
• Fir'aoun/Pharaoh said, [Referring to statement that infliction is upon the one who contradicted and turned away from the Guidance-20:48] "Then what is the fate of generations that have passed?" [20:51]
• Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] said, "Its knowledge is recorded and saved in a book that is with my Sustainer Lord;
• My Sustainer Lord is neither ever unmindful - neglectful, nor ever forgets about anything." [20:52]
• He is the One Who has rendered the Earth plain, smooth and soft like child's bed for you people;
• And had run within it paths/passages for travel for you people;
• And He the Exalted descended water from the Sky;
• Thereby with this water Our Majesty have sprouted - produced various species - couples of herbs - plants.[20:53]
• You people eat the produce of the Earth and pasture your cattle - herbivore mammals.
• Indeed signs - pointers are manifest in foretasted facts reflecting the Divine Providence and Will evidently for the people of intellect and wisdom. [20:54]
• Our Majesty have created you people from some elements of her: Earth; and Our Majesty shall return you people in her;
• And Our Majesty will bring you out of her, last - final-outflow - life. [20:55]
• And indeed We had shown him Our unprecedented displays -signs, all [nine] of them, whereupon for a reason Fir'aoun/Pharaoh contradicted and demurred. [20:56]
• He said, [supporting the opinion of his confidants] "Have you come to us with the motive to drive us out from our country with your illusory tricks - magic, O Mūsā [alai'his'slaam]. [20:57]
• In response, certainly we will come to you with illusory tricks - magic similar to this of yours.
• Therefore, you appoint between us and between you a time and place; nor we will deviate from it and nor you, an equal place". [20:58]
• Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] said, "The appointed time for you people is the day of the festival and that the people are gathered in the forenoon." [20:59]
• Thereby, Fir'aoun/Pharaoh retired from Levee, then organized his strategy; afterwards he came. [on the appointed date when all known magicians were brought to his presence] [20:60]
• Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] said to them: the magicians, "Woe is for you people; do not fabricate attributing to Allah a falsehood whereby He might destroy you with punishment.
• And indeed he is abased whoever fabricated falsehood." [20:61]
• [They were taken aback realizing that a magician can never say this since very foundation of illusory trick is falsehood] Thereby, they disputed in their matter - demonstration of magic trick amongst themselves;
• And held discussions reclusively. [20:62]
• [Noticing reluctance on their part] They the confidants of Fir'aoun said to them, "Indeed these two are certainlymagicians, they both two intend to drive you people out from your country with their magic tricks,
• And they may take away your exemplary civilization. [20:63]
• Therefore you people collectively organize your strategy - plan; afterwards you people come consolidated/in one consecutive line [with no mutual differences]
• And indeed he perpetually succeeded today who achieved superiority." [20:64]
• The magicians [after being reassured that they were in competition with two magicians-20:63] said, "O Mūsā!Whether it will be you to throw - demonstrate or we become the first for demonstration?"[20:65]
• He said, "No, you people throw - demonstrate to public [whatever you demonstrate]"
• Thereby when they demonstrated, their ropes and sticks seemed to him in imagination, by their illusory trick[thrown in such manner/equation and timing] as if it were a moving snake. [20:66]
• Thereupon seeing such remarkable demonstration of illusory trick, Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] felt little disturbed within, secretively - without allowing it reflected by face expressions [about success, ] [20:67]
• Our Majesty told him, "You should not apprehend - feel concerned; indeed you, yes will be the superior - victorious. [20:68]
• And you throw on ground that which is in your right hand; it will swallow what they have artistically arranged and organized.
• Indeed what they have artistically arranged and organized is deceptive technique of illusionist;
• And never the illusionist arrives - retains perpetual success - fruitfulness from whatever angle and side he comes [since illusion is always of temporary nature]" [20:69]
• Upon seeing the thrown stick becoming living Cobra that swallowed their ropes and sticks, the illusionists reflexively and affectionately went into prostration publicly.
• They said, "We have believed in the Sustainer Lord of Mūsā and Haroon [alai'him'slaam]". [20:70]
• Fir'aoun/Pharaoh shouted, "Have you believed for him before I had granted permission for you people;
• Indeed he is certainly your elder who has taught you the magic;
• For that I will surely cut off your hands and feet from opposite sides; and afterwards I will surely crucify you people on the trunks of date-palms.
• And certainly you people will know who of us is more severe in awarding punishment and more lasting."[20:71]
• They replied, "We will never care for you after what has come to us from the eternal absolute truths, we swear by Him the Exalted Who initially created us.
• Therefore, [don't shout Fir'aoun] you conclude- decide for what ever you are capable to decide.
• Indeed you can only decide in this life of lowly world. [20:72]
• Indeed we have believed in our Sustainer Lord so that He may forgive for our our omissions, and for that what you compelled us to perform illusory trick.
• And Allah the Exalted has the Best and the Perpetual to bestow. [20:73]
• Indeed he who comes to his Sustainer Lord as proven guilty - criminal, thereby. indeed for him is Hell-Prison
• He will neither die therein and nor would he enjoy life therein. [20:74]
• And whoever comes to Him as believer who had indeed done righteous deeds,
• Therefore, such are the people for whom are the ranks of superiority; [20:75]
• Gardens of pleasant abode, streams flowing beneath - side-by them, they will reside therein permanently.
• And this is the reward for the one who elevated himself." [above conjectures, desires/vested interest] [20:76]
• Know the fact that We had communicated to Mūsā [alai'his'slaam in Egypt] that;
• "You travel by night with My servants.
• Thereupon reaching there [and because of chase by enemy-26:52], you strike to emerge a submerged passage in the Gulf of Suez for them. The characteristic of this passage is that it is dried up: skeleton - Fringing reef.
• You will not have fear of being overtaken, nor you will dread." [20:77]
• Encouraged by having seen them safely crossed over to other side on floating dried bridge, Fir'aoun/Pharaoh followed their footsteps along with his troops;
• Thereby [for reason of collapse of bridge by resonance effect of soldiers walk] that from within the sea overarched them which submerged them in the Gulf of Suez; [20:78]
• Realize it, Fir'aoun/Pharaoh made his nation neglectful/strayed, and did not guide them aright. [20:79]
• They were reminded: "O you the posterity of Iesraa'eel! Our Majesty delivered—rescued you in the recent past from your enemy;
• And We have appointed for you a period [of asylum] on the right side of At-Tur [Mount in Sinai];
• And We have intermittently sent to you al-Munna and As-salwa: excellent food. [20:80]
• You people eat the permissible - liquefiable and respectively beneficial and nutrient food which We have given to you as sustenance.
• And you should not brim out - transgress in the granted sustenance; matter; otherwise it will become incumbent against you My taking criminal cognizance - seizing you.
• Be mindful, should My taking criminal cognizance become incumbent upon someone, thereby, he is certainly ruined. [20:81]
• And indeed I am certainly forgiving for the one who recognized - repented his earlier conduct, accepted - believed and conducted perfectly; and thereafter diligently remained aright guided". [20:82]
• [When he arrived earlier than the appointed date, he was asked] "You explain what prompted hasten you to leave your nation, O Mūsā" [20:83]
• He replied, "They have become such people who are well established in exactly following my way. I hastened towards You the Exalted, my Sustainer Lord to win appreciation, approval and pleasure of Your Majesty." [20:84]
• He told him, "Then know it, We have let your nation in liquefying trial—
• Since Sa'mri has made them neglectfully straying, after you left them." [20:85]
• Afterwards, because of the frustrating information Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] returned to his nation in the grip - heightened feeling of anger and heavy heartedness, disappointed.
• Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] questioned them, "O my nation! did your Sustainer Lord not promise you an excellently appropriate promise.
• Is it for reason that it seemed to you people a long period lapsed for actualization of the commitment;
• Or you intended that the cognizance/seizure from your Sustainer Lord becomes incumbent upon you,
• Thereby you people altered my proclamation." [20:86]
• They said: "We did not alter your proclamation by exercising our authority.
• On the contrary metallic jewelry and ornaments belonging to people that we were made to hold we laid them off.
• It was done because Sa'mri had suggested it. [20:87]
• Having taken the metallic jewelry, he brought out/crafted for them a calf effigy, feature of its body was emergence of lowing sound..
• Thereupon, they the owners of ornaments said to us, "This-Golden Calf is the iela'aha of you people, and the iela'aha of Mūsā [alai'his'slaam]. However, he has forgotten." [20:88].
• [They were confronted with evident matter of simple common sense] "Could they not see that it: golden-calf was not turning to them a verbal expression in the manner of speech;
• And that neither the calf-effigy was holding for them any power - capacity for harming, and nor for benefiting them?" [20:89]
• [And as for their other excuse] Know it, certainly Haroon [alai'his'slaam] had earlier told them, "O my nation! You are indeed put into liquefying trial by this crafting of calf-effigy and their assertion about it;
• It is a certain fact the Sustainer Lord of you people is Ar'Reh'maan. Therefore, follow me in letter and spirit, and wholeheartedly accept my command." [20:90]
• They replied, "We will never cease sitting around it until Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] returns to us." [20:91]
• Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] interrogated, "O Haroon! What restrained you when you saw them having been neglectfully strayed- lost in darkness; [20:92]
• That it would not be proper for you to physically follow me - stop them from wrong; Was it because you did not accept my word - command?" [20:93]
• He said, "O my mother-born! please do not blame me by holding my chin nor my neck;
• I was just apprehensive that you might allege: "You have created a division amongst Bani Iesraa'eel;
• And you did not wait for my word." [20:94]
• Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] interrogated, "In response to their statements, explain what was your cause in desiring that, O Sa'mri?" [20:95]
• He replied, "I observed; that [he is trying to refer to some thing masculine] which they had not observed. Therefore, I clutched---a holding in hand----from the trace of the Messenger. Thereby, I threw her away.
• And it is like that what instigated my inner-self for me." [20:96]
• Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] said, "Now you go away. Henceforth, it is certain that the expression "لا مساس not at all touching" will only be possible for you to articulate during the life-time.
• Know it that a threat has made place for you, it is such a threat that might not be letting escape for you.
• Moreover, look at your iela'aha: godhead, that upon whom you have shaded by sitting around it as devotee;
• Of course, we will certainly wear it extensively with file - calcining. Thereafter, we will certainly scatter it in the Gulf as dust - powder." [20:97]
• Realize it: The Sovereign Sustainer Lord of you people is Allah the Exalted. He the Exalted is the only Sustainer Lord. None at all in miscellany of iela'aha: deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshipped is alive or organizes, administers or sustains others except He the Solitary Sustainer Lord, the Absolute.
• He the Exalted has the knowledge expanding limitlessly beyond all that is existing in physical realm. [20:98]
• Likewise, Our Majesty is narrating to you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] the episodes; in event by event manner, some out of the miscellany of news that have passed.
• The fact remains, We have given to you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] a Memoir's narrative: GrandQur'aan; a grace from Our Majesty. [20:99]
• Whoever, having known and seen, turned away from it: Grand Qur'aan, thereby, he will carry the condemnation - weighed down state on the Day of Resurrection; [20:100]
• They will remain in it - weighed down condition permanently;
• And it is evil - condemnation for them on the Day of Resurrection, weighed down. [20:101]
• The Day when [second] sound will be blown in the Trumpet;
• And Our Majesty will gather the convicts - criminals that Day; the eye-balls of these criminals will be in blue or gray state: blinded; . [20:102]
• They will be murmuring amongst themselves, "not you remained in dead state except for ten days". [20:103]
• We know fully what they say murmuring when says the trailblazer of them, "you remained in dead state but for a day." [20:104]
• And people enquire from you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] about the mountains.
• In response you pronounce, "My Sustainer Lord will blast them, as dust particles. [20:105]
• Then He will leave them plains smooth and leveled;
• Exactly leveled that you will not see - find therein crookedness - variation in alignment and curve - uneven surface". [20:107]
• That is the Day when they will instantly obey the Summoner; not at all defiance - crookedness will be possible for them against him.
• And that day the voices would have humbled for [Grandeur and fear of] Ar'Reh'maan;
• Therefore, you will not listen voices except faintly. [20:108]
• The Day the intercession [recommendation/pleading] shall not benefit;
• Barring the intercession of him whom Ar'Reh'maan has granted the permission and He the Exalted had approved it for him verbally. [20:109]
• He fully knows what is before - in their present and past and what is after - future of them.
• And they people cannot encompass it with certain - conclusive knowledge. [20:110]
• And the faces will be humbled for [Grandeur and fear of] the Ever Living, Self Subsisting, The Eternal, The Absolute [Perpetually living; not subject to death. Refer 25:58];
• And indeed he is abased [in the end] whoever carried the burden of wrongdoings - injustices - distortions - fabrication of conjectures. [20:111]
• And whoever acts and performs deeds of righteous - moderate import, provided he or she is a true believer:
• Thereby, they will neither apprehend minutest injustice nor any deprivation. [20:112]
وَكَذَٟلِكَ أَنزَلْنَاهُ قُرْءَ ٟنٙا عَـرَبِيّٙا
وَصَرَّفْنَا فِيهِ مِنَ ٱلْوَعِيدِ
أَوْ يُحْدِثُ لَـهُـمْ ذِكْرٙا
• And afore stated is the manner that Our Majesty has compositely sent that: Memoir's narrative [20:99] in the form of a compiled book named Qur'aan having characteristic of text-transcription in Arabic: a perspicuous, eloquent, distinctive and precisely expressive language; the language of the sons of soil of Arabian peninsula.
• And in the contents of it/Grand Qur'aan We have rotated - centrifuged making the point distinct and separated from all angles regarding the warnings.
• Its purpose is that hopefully they might become cautious, heedful and mindful of guidance for all times - situations contained in Grand Qur'aan and could avoid unrestrained conduct;
• Or it may for them be a source to refresh memory/remembrance. [20:113]
• [they conjecture] Since Allah is Exalted, truly and factually the Sublime Sovereign.
• And you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] should not hasten to assimilate the text of Qur'aan before its verbal - oral communication is concluded towards you.
• And you pray; "My Sustainer Lord! Do improve me in the faculty of gaining and retrieving knowledge."[20:114]
وَلَقَدْ عَهِدْنَآ إِلَـىٰ ءَادَمَ مِن قَبْلُ
فَنَسِىَ وَلَمْ نَجِدْ لَهُۥ عَزْمٙا
• And in the remote past Our Majesty had forbore Adam [alai'his'slaam].
• Subsequent to delusional inspiration by Shai'taan, he-Adam forgot it.
• However, We did not find deliberateness against him in this regard. [20:115]
• Know the history of that point in time when We had said for [to] the Angles, "You people pay obeisance for Aa'dam".
• Thereby, they did pay obeisance to him. However, Ieb'lees, in response to the command given to him separately, demurred. [20:116]
• Therefore, We had told him; "O Adam! Mind it; Ib'lees is certainly enemy for you and your wife.
• Thereby be cautious that he might not cause exit of you both from the Paradise. In that case you Adam might have to effort and struggle for acquiring facilities you are enjoying here. [20:117]
• Certainly the possibility that you face not hunger therein is vouchsafed for you. Neither is there the possibility of problem of clothing - nudity. [20:118]
• And that certainly you will neither experience therein problem of thirst - scarcity of drinks, nor will you experience exposure to heat. [20:119]
• Purposely, Shai'taan [Ieb'lees] subtly relayed a fascinating inspiration towards him when he said;
• "O Aa'dam! May I lead you to the tree of eternity and to a kingdom that never falls/decays?" [20:120]
• Having deceptively been made to act they both ate the fruit from that female-tree, thereat their bodies became naked in each other's view.
• And [Suffering this trauma they instantly came out of the fascinating trance] they both hastened and kept covering themselves by placing the leaves of the garden upon their bodies.
• And Adam did not stick to the word of his Sustainer Lord whereby he got lured to trap - distraction. [20:121]
• Afterwards his Sustainer Lord chose him, attended to him and guided him. [20:122]
• He the Exalted said: "You both go down to Earth, jointly departing from this place: Paradise.
• There some of you people will be acting as enemy for some others.
• Take note thenceforth whenever guidance-guide from Me would have come to you people;
• Thereat, whoever affectionately acted upon My Guidance in letter and spirit in such manner that nothing else influences in between;
• Thereby, having acted on My Guidance neither would he go stray - neglectful - unrewarded nor would he face trouble - difficulty - inconvenience." [20:123]
• And whoever had purposely abstained adhering My Admonition - Reference Source - Operative Manual for conduct: Book:
• Thereby, certainly a straitened living - economy will be arranged for him in Hell-prison.
• Take note; We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection; he will be feeling blind. [20:124]
• He said, "My Sustainer Lord! Why have you gathered me blind while indeed I had vision.". [20:125]
• He said, "This is because Our Aa'ya'at had come to you whereupon - for reason [obsessed and absorbed in personal/vested interests of worldly life, by design] you forgot those.
• And like that today you are willfully discarded. [20:126]
• And this is how Our Majesty requite him who transgressed and accepted - believe not in the Aa'ya'ay: Verbal passages of the Book of his Sustainer Lord;
• Take note, the affliction of Hereafter [Hell-Prison] is certainly harsher and lasting. [20:127]
• Is it [their transgression and not believing Aa'ya'at] for reason that it has not guided them that many civilizations before them Our Majesty have annihilated, in the residential places of whom they walk around?
• Indeed signs - pointers are manifest in foretasted fact reflecting the Divine Providence and Will evidently for the people of intellect and wisdom. [20:128]
• And had the Word from your Sustainer Lord not been decreed - passed;
• Certainly that [similar result] would have been encountered:
• Had the duration not been appointed by a determined - appointed moment of termination, [20:129]
• Therefore, remain coolly perseverant upon what they say - slander;
• And express glory with praises of your Sustainer Lord before the Sun rise and before her setting;
• And during hours of the night of long duration, if not sleeping then state repetitively praises; and at the extremities - time zones of the Day so that you feel comfortable - heart satisfied. [20:130]
• Take note, you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] should not henceforth lay your eyes - afford preferential attention for those groups of them: polytheists whom Our Majesty have given to enjoy with:
• Flowery splendor of the life of lowly world. The objective is that We might subject them to trial in it: the splendorous life.
• Let it be known that the sustenance of your Sustainer Lord is the best and ever lasting. [20:131]
• And you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] imperatively advise your household - wives, and co-residents - servants of house to regularly perform Ass-sa'laat: Time bound protocol of servitude and allegiance and remain perseverant upon establishing it.
• We do not ask you [to be worried and pursue] for sustenance;
• We feed you the sustenance.
• Let it be known, the ultimate accomplishment is for the endeavor remaining cautious, heedful, and mindful and avoidance of unrestrained conduct. [20:132]
• And they, the non-believing Meccans, said to their people, "Why is it that he does not bring to us a supportive evidence of unprecedented display - sign [in common parlance miracle] from his Sustainer Lord?"
• Why they propagate this, have not those evident signs and facts not yet brought to their knowledge those episodes which are mentioned in the papyri of earlier periods? [20:133]
• And had Our Majesty annihilated them with punishment before it: Grand Qur'aan;
• Certainly they would have argued - raised a point [of sustainable natured objection], "Our Sustainer Lord! why did not You send towards us a Messenger;
• Thereat we would have followed Your Aa'ya'at: Verbal passages of before we were humbled and put to shame?" [20:134]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce, "Each one is waiting, therefore, you people wait; [for that moment]
• Whereby you people will soon know who are the companions of the straightly even path and who guided himself aright. [20:135]