• The [أَمْرُ ] Command: Grand Qur'aan announcing sounding of true big bang any moment of Allah the Exalted has since come-reached. Therefore, you people should not seek hastening that Day of reckoning/account..
• Glory is for Him the Exalted, His pleasure is the focus of all effort; and He is Exalted above all what they conjecturally associate with Him.. [16:01]
• He the Exalted descends the Angels acting as Messengers along with the Essence-Most Important Feature of His Command relevant to time and occasion, upon the one He designates from amongst His allegiants-subjects;.
• The Essence-Most important feature of His Command communicated is that, "You the Messenger warn-remind people that indeed save Me none at all in miscellany of iela'aha: deities that are uncritically admired, adorned and worshipped is alive or organizes, administers or sustains others; therefore, sincerely endeavour to attain salvation from Me, exclusively." [16:02]
خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَٟوَٟتِ وَٱلۡأَرْضَ بِٱلْحَقِّۚ
تَعَٟلَـىٰ عَمَّا يُشْـرِكُونَ
• He the Exalted has created the Skies and the Earth; conditioning them scientifically: infallible governing rules for a determined purpose and time.
• He is Exalted above all those they conjecturally group-associate with Him. [16:03]
خَلَقَ ٱلْإِنسَٟنَ مِن نُّطْفَةٛ
فَإِذَا هُوَ خَصِيـمٚ مُّبِيـنٚ
• He the Exalted has created the Man from a segment of a sperm.
• Thereby, when he is in strengthen maturity, he is obsessively compulsive and excessively argumentative.. [16:04]
• And the herbivorous Mammals; He the Exalted has created them:
• Warmth-fur and other advantages for your benefit are rendered in them; and some of them you people eat.[16:05]
• And glamorous display is distinction for you people as possession when you bring them back and when take them out. [16:06]
• And they carry your weights towards locations which you could not carry there except with trouble to selves.
• Realize the fact that the Sustainer Lord of you people is certainly kind and merciful. [16:07]
• And He the Exalted created horses, and mules and donkeys, so that you people might use them for ride-carriage. And these mammals have become object of alluring desire.
• Know it, He the Exalted creates-will create that which you people know not. [16:08]
• Take note, the direction of the Course-High road is incumbent upon Allah the Exalted to manifest for people. But a wanderer journeys away from it.
• Know it, had He the Exalted so willed, He would have certainly led you, all together, on the determined path. [but that was not the scheme/purpose of creation]. [16:09]
هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَنزَلَ مِنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ مَآءٙۖ
لَّـكُـم مِّنْهُ شَرَابٚ
وَمِنْهُ شَجَرٚ فِيهِ تُسِيمُونَ
• He the Exalted is the One Who has dropped water from the Sky,
• Palatable drink is available for you people out of descended water.
• And forest is served by a part of it, the water, wherein you people visit seeking advantages. [16:10]
• He the Exalted produces-sprouts therewith for the benefit of you people the cultivated grain-crops [family: grasses];
• And olives and date-palms and grapes;
• And plants of all other types of fruits.
• It is a fact that in this phenomenon there is explicit manifestation for the people who are in habit of reflecting objectively to arrive at the purpose of creation/recognize the Divine Providence and Will. [16:11]
• And He the has subjected-subjugated the Night and the Day and the Sun and the Moon to a set discipline-science;
• And the Stars are objects subjected to set discipline by His Command.
• Indeed the foretasted existents have in them distinct manifestations reflecting the Divine Providence and Will for such people who use faculty of reason and intellectual inquiry. [16:12]
• And whatever He the Exalted had sowed in the Earth for you people, its colours retain mutually varying appearance.
• Indeed this colour-variation has in it manifestation reflecting the Divine Providence and Will for such people who use faculty of reason and intellectual inquiry. [16:13]
• And He the Exalted is the Only Who has subjected the water-reservoir to a set discipline;
• Wherefore you people may eat fresh and tender meat;
• And that you may take out therefrom pearls - ornaments which you people wear.
• And you find the ships piercing - sailing within it; and so that you people undertake efforts searching for His Bounty;
• And so that you people might keep expressing gratitude. [16:14]
• And He the Exalted has placed in the Earth anchored-stabilizing mountains; the intent was that it might not shake you all;
• And water flows;
• And paths/passages for travel;
• So that you people may lead your selves to destination. [16:15]
• And He the Exalted has placed in land marks-pointers;
• And they people get the direction-guidance with the help of the Star. [16:16]
أَفَمَن يَخْلُقُ كَمَن لَّا يَخْلُقُۗ
• Is He the Exalted Who creates could be considered alike he who does not create?
• [why you deviate] Is it for reason that you people purposely decide not to reflect? [16:17]
وَإِن تَعُدُّوا۟ نِعْمَةَ ٱللَّهِ لَا تُحْصُوهَآۗ
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَغَفُورٚ رَّحِـيـمٚ
• And if you people attempt to count the favours-things of benefit granted/created by Allah the Exalted, you would not be able to aggregate them.
• Indeed Allah the Exalted is certainly oft-Forgiving and the Merciful. [16:18]
• Realize it, those whom they people call besides Allah the Exalted, they absolutely create nothing—
• While they themselves are created-shaped-sculpted; [16:20]
• They whom people call godheads are inanimate objects - dead ones, other than vivified - alive.
• And neither they have consciousness about when they will be reinstated. [16:21]
• Remain mindful that the Iiela'aha: Sovereign Sustainer Lord of you people is characteristically such Sustainer Lord Who maintains Aloneness.
• Thereby, those who do not believe in the Hereafter, their hearts are reluctant to acknowledge this fact.
• And they are in fact obsessed by self-pride of grandeur. [16:22]
• There is not an iota of doubt that Allah the Exalted certainly knows what they people conceal-withhold in chests and what they reveal-say openly.
• It is fact that He the Exalted does not appreciate and approve for nearness the self obsessed of pride of grandeur. [16:23]
• And when it was said for these obsessed with greatness elite, "What is that which your Sustainer Lord has sent?"
• They said, "Tales of ancients." [16:24]
• [leave them misguiding their own people] So that they may uplift their own burdens in total on the Day of Rising,
• And also some of the burdens of those whom they kept misleading without knowledge.
• Indeed evil are the burdens they bear. [16:25]
• Indeed the people who flourished in times before them had intrigued;
• Thereby, because of their persistent defiance and respite period getting over, Allah the Exalted gave their buildings jolt from foundations, resultantly the roofs fell over them from above them;
• And the infliction came to them from where they were not perceiving it. [16:26]
• Afterwards, He the Exalted will make them feel disgraced on the Day of Rising;
• And will say to those who adopted sculpted idols as partners, "where are My associates, those in which you people used to seclude your identities."
• Those who were endued with the knowledge said, "Indeed, disgrace and affliction is today due upon the persistent rejecters, [16:27]
• Whom the Angels are segregating-alienating; they were wrong doers to their selves."
• Thereupon, on being segregated and arrested as criminals, they submitted-pleaded Islam, saying: "We were not doing any thing evil."
• Angels responded, "No, Indeed Allah the Exalted knows what you people had been doing; [16:28]
• Thereby, enter the gates of Hell-Prison to dwell therein for ever."
• So certainly woeful is the abode of arrogant-suffering from misconception of greatness. [16:29]
• And when those who sincerely endeavored to attain salvation were asked, "What is that which your Sustainer Lord has compositely sent?"
• They replied, "It is the best, blessing, tranquility."
• Appropriate and adequate reward is in this world for those who conducted [and advised others also] moderately, gracefully and generously;
• And the abode of the Hereafter is certainly the far better;
• And the abode of those who sincerely endeavor to attain salvation is certainly the excellent: [16:30]
• The Gardens of pleasant abode, they will enter therein;
• Side by which streams flow;
• Everything that they desire therein will be made available to them.
• This is how Allah rewards those who sincerely endeavor to attain salvation; [16:31]
• Whom the Angels will respectfully-pleasantly separate saying,
• "Peace and tranquility is upon you people; you enter into the Paradise for what you people had been doing"[16:32]
• Are they awaiting to believe and/or act on Qur'aan but that the Angles might come to them;
• Or the command of your Sustainer Lord might come [for their annihilation or terminating moment of the Universe]
• This is what the people who flourished before them did.
• Know it, Allah the Exalted did no injustice to them but in fact they kept doing injustice to themselves. [16:33]
• Resultantly-for reason every act has to bring effect sooner or later, evil deeds that they kept doing struck them;
• And that hemmed them about which they purposely adopted a non serious jesting attitude keeping themselves playful with. [16:34]
• And those who ascribed partners with Allah the Exalted said, "Had Allah so willed we would not have worshipped-allegiant to any thing except Him, We and nor our forefathers would have done it;
• And nor we would have declared anything forbidden other than that forbidden by Him." [deceptively and impliedly conveying people that they are doing it in obedience to Allah's command]
• This is what the people who flourished before them did.
• Thereby, except deliverance of explicitly explicative verbal message, were there any responsibility and obligation vested upon the Messengers? [16:35]
• Know the history, Our Majesty did appoint in every nation a Messenger for conveying and directing them, "you people be subservient exclusively to Allah the Exalted and refrain-avoid the defiant, refractory wanderer."
• Thereby, Allah the Exalted guided aright a group of them; and heedless straying by willful design was established against other group of them.
• Therefore to know and take heed/lesson, you people traverse in the world , thereat observe the remains-archeological evidences as to what was the end of those who publicly contradicted the Messengers and Verbal message of Allah the Exalted. [16:36]
إِن تَحْرِصْ عَلَـىٰ هُدَىٰـهُـمْ
فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يَـهْدِى مَن يُضِلُّۖ
• If you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] have heart piercing aspiration for their guidance;
• Thereat, [to give solace to your heart] remember that Allah the Exalted certainly does not guide [forcefully against one's liking] him whom He exposes letting him willfully straying;
• Take note, there is not all a helper for such type of people. [16:37]
• And they the polytheists contested by their strongest oaths by Allah to convince their people:
• "Allah will not revive him whom He causes to die."
• No, the fact is opposite; resurrection is a promise obligatory upon Him the Exalted to fulfill.
• But the fact is that most of the people intend not to understand; [16:38]
• The purpose is that He the Exalted may render that explicit for them about which they are purposely disagreeing;
• And that they who have refused to accept may know and be exposed that indeed they were liars. [16:39]
إِنَّمَا قَوْلُنَا لِشَيْءٛ إِذَآ أَرَدْنَـٰهُ
أَن نَّقُولَ لَهُۥ كُن
• Be informed that, subject to Our Majesty has finalized-decided-completed any matter-thing, individual event, thereat;
• We may merely express verbally for that thing-matter-affair-person, saying; "You become in evident-tangibly existing state".
• Resultantly that [abstract] thing-matter-affair-person gets physical execution-appearance-tangibly existing state which can be known-cognizable by others. [16:40]
• Know about those people who left their homes-migrated after having been subjected to untoward treatment and injustices, retaining faith in Allah the Exalted, Our Majesty will certainly establish them in the worldly life quite well;
• And certainly the reward in the Hereafter is the greatest,
• Had they but known-understood. [16:41]
• Great reward is for those who exercised patience, remained firm and coolly perseverant and they rest their trust and hope upon their Sustainer Lord. [16:42]
• And We did not send before you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] spokespersons except men whom Our Majesty used to verbally communicate.
• Therefore, you people ask them who were/are given the Memoir/Reference Book if you do not have the knowledge about it. [16:43]
• They were sent with evident unprecedented tangible signs: displays [miracles] and the boldly written Messages.
• And Our Majesty has compositely sent to you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] Memoir/Reference Book: Grand Qur'aan;
• So that you the Messenger [Composite Record Holder of what has since been sent] make it explicitly distinct/crystal clear for the humanity which was successively conveyed for them.
• And the objective is perhaps they might at their own-develop a habit to objectively reflect and ponder.[16:44]
• Is it for reason that they, who adopted deceptive manipulating techniques, have felt secured and protected against the possibility that Allah the Exalted might cave-in the Earth along with them.
• Or that the Infliction might seize them from a direction they perceive not? [16:45]
• Or He the Exalted might seize them when they are in their strategic frequented place; thereat, they will not be capable of frustrating and averting that capturing of them; [16:46]
• Or He the Exalted might seize them when they are overwhelmed by fear.
• But [on not happening this overlook their boasts since] indeed your Sustainer Lord is certainly eternally the most kind and the most merciful. [16:47]
• Have they not yet seen-given a thought towards that; which Allah the Exalted has created, in non-tangible to touch state-entity in their own right derivatively from matter-a tangible thing?
• The characteristic feature is that the shadows of that tangible-matter/thing keep shifting from the rights and the lefts in the state like of those who prostrate for Allah the Exalted. Those shadows are in a state of submissive and humble natured. [16:48]
• Moreover, be aware that, whoever exists amongst the Species-Animals in the Skies, and whoever exists of the Species-Animals in the Earth, they all regularly make themselves acknowledge and submit humbly in surrender for Allah the Exalted.
• Moreover, the Angels keep prostrating for Allah the Exalted while they never puff themselves with pride of grandeur. [16:49]
• They fear their Sustainer Lord over and above them;
• And they carry out every new-first time act they are commanded. [Please prostrate-and get near to your Sustainer Lord] [16:50]
• Be aware, Allah the Exalted had commanded, "You people should not purposely adopt two iela'aha: godheads, concept of duality-duel.
• Be mindful of fact, Undoubtedly, He the Exalted is the only Singular Sovereign Sustainer Lord;
• Therefore, inspire dread of Me alone, thereat, keep feeling awe for Me alone.". [16:51]
• Realize it, Whatever exists in the Skies and the Earth are subservient-dependant-subjects for Him the Exalted.
• Know it, the Prescribed Code: Islam: submission-subjection will remain in vogue perpetually for Him the Exalted.
• Would you people still aspire protection of someone other than Allah? [16:52]
• Know it, whatever pleasant and beneficial state of blessing is available with you people, it is by the grace of Allah the Exalted.
• Afterwards, if adversity has inflicted you people at some point in time, thereat, you people groan before Him the Exalted. [16:53]
• [In response] Afterwards, when He the Exalted removed the affliction from you people;
• A group characteristically mischievous amongst you assigns partners with their Sustainer Lord; [16:54]
• So that they might ungratefully conceal that which Our Majesty has granted them.
• If so, then you people avail it enjoyably;
• Thereby, its consequence you will soon know. [16:55]
• And they ascribe a portion out of sustenance that Our Majesty have given them for someone about whom they have no concrete knowledge;
• By Allah, certainly you people will be asked about what you people kept conjecturing falsehood. [16:56]
• And they ascribe-declare daughters for Allah the Exalted; Glory is for Him the Exalted, His pleasure is the focus of all effort; and He is Exalted above all what they conjecturally associate with Him.
• And what they desire is exclusive prerogative for them! [16:57]
• And when one of them is congratulated with news of daughter's birth, his face is veiled blackish, becoming exhibitor of darkened expression;
• While he is in a state of disconcert; [16:58]
• He hides from people considering that news as disgrace he was congratulated, contemplating the options:
• Should he retain the news at the cost of disgracing humiliation or conceal that news in the mud.
• Be mindful, Evil and abominable is what they order/decide for people. [16:59]
• The evil illustration is appropriate for depicting those who do not believe in the Hereafter.
• And the sublime exalting attribution is exclusive for Allah the Exalted.
• Be aware, He the Exalted is Pervasively dominant and the Infinitely Just Supreme Administrator of the created realm, visible and invisible. [16:60]
• Realize it, if Allah the Exalted were to seize people in response to their evil act, thereby, He would not have left a single unjust amongst living species upon the Earth;
• But He gives them a respite towards a duration which has determined culminating moment.
• Thereat, when their appointed moment is reached:
• Neither would they be able to manage extending it for a second. Nor can they at their own advance its termination. [16:61]
• Further, they ascribe for Allah the Exalted what they abhor for their selves;
• And their tongues conjecture the falsity that the best is earmarked for them.
• There is absolutely no doubt that for them is the charring heat; and that they are who have lagged behind and are abandoned. [16:62]
• By Allah, Our Majesty had sent Messengers towards nations before you the Messenger[Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]
• Thereat, Shai'taan had made their volitional deeds-vested interests-desire of status quo alluring for them;
• Therefore, he is their companion on the day of Judgment;
• Be mindful, a severe punishment is prepared-in wait for them. [16:63]
• People should realize it, Our Majesty have sent the Book: Grand Qur'aan to you the Messenger[Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] but for the purpose that you may render explicitly crystal clear for them any point in which they differed;
• And for the purpose that it serves as the Guide in time and space because of its permanence-leading on the way to destination and is blessing for the believing people. [16:64]
• Acknowledge it, Allah the Exalted dropped water from the Sky;
• Thereby, He the Exalted rejuvenated with it the Earth after its demise-drying up.
• Indeed this explicit manifestation is reflective of Divine Providence and Will for such people who attentively listen. [16:65]
• Know it, indeed an instructive point/sign to research/investigate is evident in the herbivore mammals for the benefit of you people.
• Our Majesty provides you a composition of that to drink which is located within its [pronoun for singular male]bellies/globules; it is in the state which is central to semi processed, broken down food and that of blood;
• This information is regarding raw-pure milk [singular masculine], characteristically easy to swallow for the drinkers. [16:66]
• And you people diligently derive-acquire intoxicant and appropriate-decent sustenance-food from the juice-pulp of the fruits of Date-palm and the Vine.
• It is a fact that in this phenomenon there is explicit manifestation for the people who are in habit of critically thinking. [16:67]
• Know it, Your Sustainer Lord had communicated-ordained for the Honey-Bee:
• She was ordained: "you acquire place in the mountains for residences-hives, and in the trees and in structures that people raise; [16:68]
• Afterwards, eat nectar out of all the fruits;
• Thereat, you the bee cause the travel-passages-routes of your Sustainer Lord rendered surmountable to enter."
• Acknowledge the service they render you; a palatable liquid, whose colours vary, secrets from the stomachs of these female bees.
• The peculiarity of that liquid: honey is that healing, curing, surmounting upon disease is the characteristic power embedded within it for the benefit of people.
• It is a fact that in this phenomenon there is explicit manifestation for the people who are in habit of reflecting objectively to arrive at the purpose of creation/recognize the Divine Providence and Will. [16:69]
• Know it, Allah the Exalted has created you people. Afterwards on lapse of your appointed duration of life[6:02], He the Exalted alienates-segregates you people [from the company of others either dead, or "alive" if murdered in His way/cause]
• However, there is someone living amongst you people who is made to regressively return towards the relatively dependent-feeble of the period of life culminating at nethermost-non verbal infancy.
• The explanation-reason-effect-symptom of regression is that henceforth he might not trace-separate-locate-retrieve knowledge of something, after having attained knowledge.
• It is a certain fact that Allah the Exalted is eternally the all-Knowing, eternally the dominant. [16:70]
• Observe it, Allah the Exalted has granted distinction to some of you people over some others with regard to grant of sustenance-affluence.
• The fact remains that those given distinction of affluence by excessive resources will not divert their wealth to those upon whom their right hand have authority and managing responsibility: domestic servants/serfs in their submission, whereby they all become equated in affluence.
• Is it that they the affluent knowingly deny the grace and bounty of Allah the Exalted? [16:71]
• Know it, Allah the Exalted has appointed for you people men and women, members of your own species-society, as mate-companion-spouse;
• And He the Exalted has declared, for you people, kinship for the sons and in-laws of your spouses.
• And He the Exalted has provided you people sustenance from pleasant nourishing things.
• Is it then they believe in the false conjectural scum; and are ingrate to the blessing of Allah the Exalted: Grand Qur'aan? [16:72]
• And they worship-exhibit allegiance and subservience to some godhead other than Allah the Exalted that neither possesses sustenance of any substance for them in the Skies and the Earth;
• Nor such godheads are capable to provide substance to their worshippers. [16:73]
• Allah the Exalted has struck a contrast by an example of a subjugated person; his peculiarity is that he persistently have no power and prerogative over anything;
• And another person whom Our Majesty have given from Our Grace affluent stable sustenance whereby he spends out of it, secretly and publicly;
• Adjudge, are such people considered equivalent in public eye?
• [having understood the point say] The Infinite Glory and Praise stands specified eternally, entirely and exclusively for Allah the Exalted.
• However, the fact remains that most of them do not know; retain not such simple facts in their memory.[16:75]
• And Allah the Exalted has struck an example, contrast of two men;
• One of those two is dumb. His circumstances are that he does not have any wherewithal.
• And he is all by himself responsible and wholly dependent upon his master.
• Wherever should he the master send him; he would not come back with anything good.
• Answer yes or no; whether he equates [in public eye], he just mentioned, with him who dictates matters to public with justice and equity;
• While he is moving upon the High road: Course that keeps heading safely and straight to the destination of peace and tranquility? [16:76]
• Know it, existents of the Skies and the Earth invisible to creatures are exclusively for Allah the Exalted to administer.
• Realize it, affair/happening of the Terminating Moment is but like the twinkling of vision or rather it is nearer/less than that.
• Certainly Allah the Exalted has eternally the command and control over each and all things, individually and collectively, to set them right-fix them in measure. [16:77]
• Realize it; Allah the Exalted brought you people out of the bellies of your respective mothers in a state that you were not aware of matter: something possessing dimensions, material realities.
• Moreover, He the Exalted have rendered for you people the listening - acoustic faculty; and the observing - optical faculty; and of Processing-Integrating-Perceiving: Baking establishment: the Brains.
• This realization might enable you people to express praises-thanks. [16:78] [let us respond الحمد لله
• Have they not yet seen giving a thought towards two winged birds? They are held poised in the midst of the Sky; none but Allah the Exalted holds them.
• It is a fact that in this phenomenon there are explicit manifestations reflective for people who wish to perceive/recognize the Divine Providence and Will. [16:79]
• Recognize it; Allah the Exalted has rendered a resting place for you people in your residential houses.
• And has rendered residing places-tents for you people from the hides of mammals-livestock. These are characteristically such that you find them light in carrying during the day of journey, and the day of your sojourn/encampment.
• And has rendered rich furnishings and worldly provision, for a duration, in their wool, and their fur and their hair. [16:80]
• Realize it, Allah the Exalted has rendered for you people shadows/shades of what He had created;
• And He has rendered shelters for you people in the mountains.
• And He the Exalted has rendered for you people the garments; it preserves heat individually to you people-protects you from heat.
• And the garments that protect you individually from mutual hostility-offensive.
• This is how He completes His blessing upon you people so that you may submit. [16:81]
• However, if they purposely turned back reflective of their negative response: [then relax, they want to retain separate identity-2:137] You have done your duty since the explicit deliverance of the message to their ears and hands is the only responsibility upon you the Messenger. [16:82]
• They recognize the blessing of Allah the Exalted. Afterwards-lapse of time they show indifference;
• While most of them are rejecters. [16:83]
وَيَوْمَ نَبْعَثُ مِن كُلِّ أُمَّةٛ شَهِيدٙا
ثُـمَّ لَا يُؤْذَنُ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَـرُوا۟
وَلَا هُـمْ يُسْتَعْتَبُونَ
وَإِذَا رَءَا ٱلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا۟ ٱلْعَذَابَ
فَلَا يُخَفَّفُ عَنْـهُـمْ
وَلَا هُـمْ يُنظَرُونَ
• Know it, The Day when Our Majesty will appoint Messenger as prosecution witness from within every nation;
• Afterwards, permission will not be granted for those who had persistently denied to accept;
• And nor their requests for making mends for pardon will be acceded. [16:84]
• And when those who did wrong would have seen the infliction;
• Thereafter, the awarded punishment shall not be lightened in severity away from them;
• Nor shall they have a moment of relief-reprieve.[16:85]
• And when those who had ascribed sculpted idols as partners saw their assigned partners
• They said, "Our Sustainer Lord! these are our partners, these were that we used to call apart from You the Exalted."
• In response they threw back their statement upon them stating, "You people are certainly liars." [16:86]
• Those who deliberately and persistently refused to accept and hindered-diverted people from the High road of Allah the Exalted;
• Our Majesty increased them in agony upon the agony for the reason they kept creating disturbance-disquiet-confusion in the society. [16:88]
• Beware of the Day when Our Majesty will resurrect a witness who was sent in every nation as Messenger; staunch monotheist amongst them, to testify upon them;
• And We have brought you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] as Witness upon these people.
• And We have sent in piecemeal upon you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] the Book: Qur'aan. It will serve as criterion for evaluating, distinguishing and classifying each and all affairs and issues.
• And will serve as Guide, and Mercy-blessing, and heartening guarantee for the people who conduct their lives on prescribed procedure-pattern of life: Islam. [Ref 16:89]
• Indeed Allah the Exalted commands to do justice, and to maintain equity, dynamic balance, harmony and pleasantness in society;
• And for giving gifts to the relatives of nearness;
• And He the Exalted forbids: indulgence in sexual perversion-obsession-illicit sex activity; and in conjectural innovations-deceits-deviations-unfamiliar, unauthentic and unverifiable myths; and forbids committing excesses without permissible justification/cause.
• He the Exalted advises you people so that you people remember and make it your habit. [16:90]
• Take note, you people fulfill and discharge your obligation of the Contract of Allah the Exalted when you have bilaterally committed-undertook it;
• And you people should not disown-disavow the oaths after its confirmation;
• While you people have indeed declared Allah the Exalted upon you as surety.
• Indeed Allah the Exalted fully knows what acts you people do for the first time/innovatively. [16:91]
• And you people should not become like that woman who broke-untwisted her spun yarn after having been strengthened, rendering it broken strands;
• While you people adopt your oaths as tool of deception in society aiming that certain community might become superior community relegating another.
• By such varying positions Allah the Exalted only subjects you people to a trial for exposure of your true worth.
• And He will certainly make it evident for you people on the Day of Rising about that in which you people kept differing. [16:92]
• [to differ is the right and prerogative granted to man] However, if Allah the Exalted had so decided, He would have certainly made you all one harmonious unit.
• But the prevalent principle is that He the Exalted lets and exposes him straying about whom He so decides; and He guides him about whom He so decides.
• Beware, you people will certainly be subjected to accountability about what you people kept doing. [16:93]
• Take note, you people should not purposely employ your scholarly authority to intellectually corrupt-confuse the society; thereby some foot might slip after it had firmly established on the straight path;
• And you may have to suffer agony for having hindered-diverted people from the High road of Allah the Exalted;
• And a great punishment might become due for you people. [16:94]
• And you people: learned men-scholars-religious elite should not indulge in business with Allah's Covenant for a trifling price/gain.
• Fact remains, that which is bestowed by the grace of Allah the Exalted, it is far better for you people;
• Should you people intend to understand/know it. [16:95]
• That what is with you people it will exhaust;
• And that which is by the grace of Allah the Exalted, it shall persist;
• And of course Our Majesty will pay those; their reward most appropriate for what they had been doing, who exercised patience remaining firmly committed. [16:96]
• Whoever performed acts of good import/moderate deeds, whether be a male or a female, but provided he or she is a true believer;
• Thereby We will certainly make him live [with guidance by Qur'aan in every moment] a pure benefiting enduring life void of conjectures;
• And of course Our Majesty will them their reward most appropriate for what they had been doing. [16:97]
• Therefore, subject to you having finished reading the Qur'aan: [have known the conduct of pure life],
• Thereafter, for reason you must self assign the task, make it your habit, of seeking protection of Allah the Exalted from the influence of discarded and condemned Shai'taan. [16:98]
• [It is a protective measure otherwise] Indeed, he is the one for whom there is absolutely no authority/ dominating influence over those who have accepted/believed;
• And they have trust and hope in their Sustainer Lord. [16:99]
• Indeed he has dominant influence upon those who turn to him in alliance
• And those who are with him the partners [brothers acting and doing like him] [16:100]
• And when We changed-shifted the textual location of an Ayah to location of another Ayah:
• While Allah the Exalted fully knows about that which He the Exalted is gradually revealing,
• They the non believing ruling elite alleged: "You [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam ] are indeed one who diligently manipulates-redrafts the text".
• No, you have not sequenced-redrafted-organized it, but the fact is that most of them learn not. [16:101]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] pronounce that the trusted executor of vital command: Gib'rei'l[alai'his'slaam] has communicated it: Grand Qur'aan successively and intermittently from your Sustainer Lord as infallible discourse.
• The objective is that it might keep them a firm fraternity who have believed.
• And it serves as a Guide and guarantee of good news for the people who conduct on prescribed procedure-pattern of life [Islam after believing]. [16:102]
• And We are certainly aware of their habit that they the elite say to people: "Factually only a person teachesQur'aan to him: Muhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]".
• The mother tongue of the person they wrongfully introduce as teacher to him is non-Arabic: inexplicit language.
• And this language of Qur'aan is Arabic: rich, clear, perspicuous and eloquent language of Arabian Peninsulacharacteristically explicit: conveyor of information in succinct, individuated, distinct and crystallized manner. [16:103]
• Know the fact that Allah the Exalted guides not those who deliberately believe not the Aa'ya'at: Verbal Passages of the Book of Allah the Exalted.
• Beware, a severe punishment is prepared-in wait for them. [16:104]
• Whoever denied belief in Allah the Exalted after his belief only because he was forced to pronounce denial, while his heart is satisfactorily content with belief, he is not liable to criminal cognizance;
• But he who opened up his chest for disbelief-plunged it into darkness, thereby, criminal cognizance by Allah the Exalted has become liable upon such people.
• And a severe punishment is prepared-in wait for them. [16:106]
• Such behaviour is because they have purposely loved the worldly life in preference over the Hereafter;
• And that indeed Allah the Exalted does not guide [against their own will-considered decision] the people who have refused to accept. [16:107]
• They the rejecters are the people, Allah the Exalted has impressed the epilogue-sealed the wraps upon their hearts-intellectual consciousness, and upon their faculty of listening and their faculties of observation;
• And they are truly the people who are willfully, heedlessly negligent. [16:108]
• There is absolutely no doubt:
• They are who will certainly be the worst losers perishingly in the Hereafter. [16:109]
• Your Sustainer Lord provided shelter for those who had migrated afterwards having faced liquefying troubles;
• Afterwards migration, they have exerted utmost in the cause of Allah the Exalted, and patiently remained firm;
• Surely, upon such migration-conduct, your Sustainer Lord is certainly the Most Forgiving and Merciful.[16:110]
• Be mindful of the Day, every person will come pleading for its own self.
• And everyone will be dealt with-adjudged-paid back what he had done.
• While dispensing justice, they are not subjected to even an iota of disproportion. [16:111]
• Know it, Allah the Exalted had rendered a community an example; it was securely peaceful, and quite happy and satisfied;
• Its Sustenance-economic stability was flourishing in abundance from every side.
• Then she indifferently denied despite the blessings of Allah the Exalted. Thereby, Allah the Exalted caused them to sense-experience the garb/veil of all pervasive economic recession and fear of insecurity-collapse of law and order situation.
• This upshot was for that which they kept artfully fabricating false conjectural myths to mislead people.[16:112]
وَلَقَدْ جَآءَهُـمْ رَسُولٚ مِّنْـهُـمْ
فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَأَخَذَهُـمُ ٱلْعَذَابُ
• And indeed the Messenger, a staunch monotheist believer amongst them, had come to them;
• Responding him, they publicly contradicted him; thereby, certain affliction seized them;
• While they were still evil mongers-conjecturers-distorters of realities and equations-the falsifiers [16:113]
• Therefore remaining mindful of just quoted example, you people eat out of the sustenance that Allah the Exalted has granted you; that which is declared lawful, characteristically pleasantly nutritious for you, respectively;
• And express gratitude, hide not the blessing of Allah the Exalted:
• If you people are genuinely subservient to Him the Exalted, exclusively. [16:114]
• He the Exalted has forbidden upon you people specifically the dead corpse-mammal who has died a natural death, and the [flowing liquid] blood, and the meat of swine - pig flesh—
• And that mammal which was slaughtered pronouncing the name of someone other than, or associating with Allah the Exalted someone else.
• However, for desperate reason of quiver-shudder [because of extreme hunger 5:03], one will not be held guilty of sin for eating any of the forbidden things provided he had no urge and liking for it, and further, that he transgresses not the limit of relieving the quiver/shudder from hunger.
• Relief is allowed since Allah the Exalted is indeed Oft-forgiving-overlooking, the Merciful. [16:115]
• And you people should not say what your tongues fabricate the falsehood, "This is permissible and this is prohibited",
• Lest you people might conjecture a false statement attributing to Allah the Exalted.
• Indeed those, who conjecture false statements attributing to Allah the Exalted, will never attain prosperous success-salvation at the end. [16:116]
وَلَـهُـمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيـمٚ
• What they earn by such conjectures is a meager worldly source of enjoyment.
• Be mindful, a severe punishment is prepared-in wait for them. [16:117]
• And upon those who followed Judaism-the Jews, Our Majesty had forbidden what We have narrated to you in detail earlier.
• And We did no injustice to them, in fact they kept doing injustice and harm to their selves. [16:118]
• Afterwards, your Sustainer Lord is certainly mercifully considerate for those who did a volitional act of evil import-illicit sex in a situation of spur/dominating influence of passion;
• Thereafter, having committed evil act, they repented feeling guilty, and henceforth mended and perfected their conduct.
• Surely, upon such repentance and modification of conduct towards perfection/reason, your Sustainer Lord is certainly the Most Forgiving and Merciful. [16:119]
• Indeed, Iebra'heim [alai'his'slaam] was a personification of a system established for Allah the Exalted; he remained steadfast for Allah the Exalted, he was persistently and perpetually a staunch monotheist;
• And he was never considered and identified as member of idol-worshippers of his times. [16:120]
• He was obliged and grateful for the favaours and grants of Him the Exalted.
• He the Exalted had chosen and elevated him; and had guided him on the High Road: Course that keeps heading safely and stablt to the destination of peace and tranquility. [16:121]
• And We gave him appropriately balanced good in this worldly life;
• And indeed, in the Hereafter, he is certainly in the ranks of the Righteous. [16:122]
• Afterwards, We have verbally conveyed you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] that you keep following the way of life/community of Iebra'heim [alai'his'slaam], incessantly as monotheist believer, Sincere, Ever Upright, Perpetually a Muslim;
• And be mindful, he-Iebra'heim [alai'his'slaam] was never considered and identified as member of the Idolaters of his times. [16:123]
• Indeed they mutually differed in its observance upon whom Sabat: day of restrain from commercial activity was prescribed.
• And indeed your Sustainer Lord will certainly judge between them, on the Day of Rising;
• Regarding the issue about which they kept differing/opposing. [16:124]
• You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] invite people towards the High Road of your Sustainer Lord with highest degree of adequacy in given circumstances, and by the most appropriate lovingly advice.
• And argue with them by such argument that is balanced, appropriate and relevant to situation.
• Indeed your Sustainer Lord is He Who knows the one who has lost away from His Path,
• And He the Exalted absolutely knows them who are consciously guiding their selves aright. [16:125]
• Take note, if you people have intended retaliating - to take revenge, thereby, you people are directed to restrict the revenge resembling proportionately to what you were afflicted with.
• But if you people have exercised patience and decided not to take revenge, indeed that is far better a course for the coolly perseverant people. [16:126]
• And you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] remain coolly perseverant-consistently steadfast enduring all odds; and your endurance is sustained only with confidence and hope of help and protection of Allah the Exalted;
• And you should not grieve for them about their awful end for non believing;
• Further, you should not place yourself in distress and disquiet because of deceptions, tricks, and conspiracies they devise. [16:127]
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱتَّقَوا۟
وَّٱلَّذِينَ هُـم مُّحْسِنُونَ
• Indeed, Allah the Exalted imperturbably overlooked the unjust along with those who remained heedful and cautious avoiding unrestrained conduct in reverence and fear of their Sustainer Lord;.
• And those are the maintainers of generosity, equilibrium and balanced approach/conduct. [16:128]