بـِ - بِ
حرف الجر: Inseparable Preposition, particle governing the genitive case.
The preposition: بـِ is Inseparable Preposition, meaning it is always prefixed to its object noun.
It designates contiguity in its broadest sense. It has a wide range of uses including spatiotemporal, instrumental and manner adverbial.
It is used for the following purposes:
1) [للإِسْتَعَانَةِ] For assistance; instrument, resort, The relation between the act and the instrument with which, the means by which, or the reason why, it is performed.
2) [للإلصاقِ] For connectivity; affix, adherence;
3) [التوكيد] For emphasis.
4) [العوض أو المقابلة] For compensation or requital;
5) [لِلتَّعدِيَةِ] For making a verb transitive; It reflects relationship between the act and its subject. (a) this is always the case after intransitive verbs; especially such as indicate motion. These verbs are construed with Bi and the genitive of the thing, accompanied by, or in connection with, which one performs the act they denote and they must be translated by transitive verbs in English.
6) [ألسببية] For cause, causality relationship
7) [ألملابسة أو ألحال] For association or circumstance;
8) [لِلظَّرفِيَّةِ] For an adverbial meaning; Manner adverbial: The prep bi can be used with a noun to modify a verb phrase by describing the manner in which an action took place.
9) [لِلمُصَاحَبَةِ] For accompaniment. association.
10) [زائِدَةٌ] Extraneous; according to a rule for the negated predicate; also in interrogation.
bi for substance: a relate use but not instrumental as such, bi meaning "with" in the sense what constitutes of the filling, a substance or accompaniment,
abstract/figurative use: one way or another; because of/on account of; in the same way; by the aim of;