• Elided Verb: The elevated Messenger of Allah the Exalted pronounced:
• "Ar'Reh'maan: the Personal Name of Allah the Exalted is the recourse.
• Ar'Reh'maan is eternally the Fountain of Infinite Mercy". [1:01] (Explanation Urdu / English)
ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَٟلَمِيـنَ .1:02٢
ٱلرَّحْـمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِـيـمِ .1:03٣
مَـٟلِكِ يَوْمِ ٱلدِّينِ .1:04٤
• The Infinite Glory and Praise stands specified eternally and exclusively for Allah the Exalted,
the Sustainer Lord of the Known-Multiple universes-All that exists—[01:02]
• The Sustainer Lord of the Worlds is Ar'Reh'maan Who is eternally the Fountain of Infinite Mercy—[01:03]
• Ar'Reh'maan is the Sovereign - the adjudicating Authority on "The Day of Judgment and Requital". [01:04] (Explanation Urdu / English)
وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيـنُ .1:05٥
• [Our Sustainer Lord Ar'Reh'maan] You the Exalted are the One and Only Whom we presently and henceforth solely and
exclusively owe and demonstrate allegiance and servitude.
Moreover, You the Exalted are exclusively the One we keep looking for rendering the environment supportive and assisting to elevate ourselves. [01:05] (Explanation Urdu / English)
• Our Sustainer Lord Ar'Reh'maan! You the Exalted do keep guiding us upon the High road that leads safely and stably to the
destination of peace and tranquility. [01:06]
This High Road is the Course which was followed by those upon whom You the Exalted have showered blessings.
This Course is other than of those upon whom culpability for criminal cognizance/arrest has become incumbent; and nor is
of aberrant: those who dissolutely move out of the bounds and restraints. [01:07]
(Explanation Urdu / English)